It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail seeder caught on photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Here is a real chemtrail seeder. It is a cessna that is carrying a silver iodine generator. It is officially used to 'seed' clouds.

Considering all the remarkable properties silver has, do you think this is the "real deal"?

I think it sounds really suspicious to spray the skies with silver since one use for it is to turn female plants into male plants by blocking the function of ethylene.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm confused.. In order to have big bad 747's in the sky blating out chemicals, you need chesna's to seed the sky below?

If I wanted to chem my population, I would put my chems in automobile fuel and have my population pay big bugs to spray themselves. Muuuuch cheaper and waaaay more effective than converging planes and try to keep them secret an' all.

Why all that hard work?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Yep here it is again.
www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by varikonniemi

Using silver iodide for cloud seeding has been happening for 60 years or more (ie did not start in the mid-late 90's), isn't done from airliners, doesn't leave long white trails in the sky, isn't secret, doesn't use aluminium or barium, isn't done in clear blue skies, isn't done at high altitude.

What part of chemtrailing do you think it is relevant to??

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
Here is a real chemtrail seeder. It is a cessna that is carrying a silver iodine generator. It is officially used to 'seed' clouds.

Considering all the remarkable properties silver has, do you think this is the "real deal"?

I think it sounds really suspicious to spray the skies with silver since one use for it is to turn female plants into male plants by blocking the function of ethylene.

You are aware the AgI has been used for decades for seeding...for rain.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OP, you are both right and wrong in the same post. Yes, it is the real deal for cloud seeding, however, as it indeed IS for cloud seeding, it has about as much to do with chemtrails as my smelly socks when my shoes come off. What you have done there old son is found a tree, albeit an incorrect one, and started Barking like a spaniel right up it

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
OP, you are both right and wrong in the same post. Yes, it is the real deal for cloud seeding, however, as it indeed IS for cloud seeding, it has about as much to do with chemtrails as my smelly socks when my shoes come off. What you have done there old son is found a tree, albeit an incorrect one, and started Barking like a spaniel right up it

Either way they are spraying unnatural elements in the atmosphere that aren't supposed to be there. Now if you like breathing this stuff that's all fine and dandy, however, I like breathing clean air.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TopherSnewo

And have you been breathing any AgI lately??

I would be pretty sure you've been breathign al sorts of carp exhausted from cars, trucks & industry - all of which pump millions of tons of pollutants into the atmosphere.

I don't know what the total useage of AgI is worldwide - but apparently China used 6.5kg or so in 2000 to try to manage snowfall around Beijing in 2011 - and tests subsequently found no residue in water reservoirs downstream of the application.

According to this paper:

Of this amount, an estimated 65,000 kg were released fromphotographic developing, 54,000 kg from photographic manufacture, 5,000 kg frommetals production, and the remainder from miscellaneous uses. An additional70,000 kg were estimated to be released from sewage treatment plants, 72,000 kgfrom urban runoff, and 438,000 kg from natural sources(e.g., soil erosion). Silver released in precipitation as a result of cloudseeding has decreased and is not expected to contribute significant amounts towater (Scow et al. 1981).

Obviously 1978 whas a while ago now, and the comment about cloud seeding is robably no longer true, but then again all that photographic use is now pretty much gone too I think!

These figures and some more modern but less extensive ones are also included, along with the following comments about bioaccumulation here:

Maximum concentrations of total silver recorded in field collections of living organisms, in milligrams of silver per kilogram dry weight, were 1.5 in liver of marine mammals (Szefer et al., 1994), 2 in liver and 6 in bone of trout from ecosystems receiving precipitation from silver iodide-seeded clouds (Freeman, 1979), 7 in kidneys and 44 in liver of birds from a metals-contaminated area (Lande, 1977), 14 in marine algae and macrophytes (Eisler, 1981), 30 in whole annelid worms (Bryan & Hummerstone, 1977), 110 in whole mushrooms (Falandysz & Danisiewicz, 1995), 133–185 in soft parts of clams and mussels near sewage and mining waste outfalls (Luoma & Phillips, 1988; ATSDR, 1990), and 320 in whole gastropods from South San Francisco Bay (Luoma & Phillips, 1988). Silver concentrations in conspecifics from areas remote from anthropogenic contamination were usually lower by 1 or more orders of magnitude. The accumulation of silver by benthic organisms from marine sediment is attributed, in part, to the formation of stable complexes of silver with chlorine, which, in turn, favours the distribution and accumulation of silver (Ratte, 1999).

edit on 29-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

And have you been breathing any AgI lately??

And if so, in what ppm and with what specific physiological damage has occurred.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am aware of all this. I have not seen conclusive evidence of any other type of chemtrailing, so i thought to ask you about this one, especially the silver part. Yes it forms clouds, yes it works for that. But what other things does it do?

Ag2O is used to turn female plants into male plants. Can AgI also be used? I think so.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I am aware of all this. I have not seen conclusive evidence of any other type of chemtrailing, so i thought to ask you about this one, especially the silver part. Yes it forms clouds, yes it works for that. But what other things does it do?

Ag2O is used to turn female plants into male plants. Can AgI also be used? I think so.

You would have to seek the opinion of an ethnobotanist with a specific interest in the same.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

silver Oxide does not make female plants male - it makes them form male flowers that can then only grow female plants..apparently...???? Some research was done on cannibis - but it used silver nitrate and "silver thiosulphate anionic complex (Ag(S2O3) 2 3- "

the only known effect of any silver on humans, apart from irritation, is Argyria - it makes you turn blue if you consume a vast amount of it!

Silver iodide MSDS

Potential Acute Health Effects: Hazardous in case of skin contact (irritant), of eye contact (irritant), of ingestion, of inhalation.
Potential Chronic Health Effects:
CARCINOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. MUTAGENIC EFFECTS: Not available. TERATOGENIC EFFECTS: Not available.
DEVELOPMENTAL TOXICITY: Not available. Repeated or prolonged exposure is not known to aggravate medical condition.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Right..mmmmk. No matter how many facts you copy and paste it's not going to change the fact that it's not good for anything or anyone.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The people who pay for it to change precipitation would disagree with you - i guess - or else they wouldn't put out cash for it to happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Hey buddy how's that belief that Fluoride isn't bad for us?

Anyways as always chemtrails can't be disprove just like they can't be proved, you can try to convince someone their not real, but they already got their mind made up. Which means it's just a waste of time..
edit on 29-7-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
double post..
edit on 29-7-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Hey buddy how's that belief that Fluoride isn't bad for us?

Just like iron - yeah

Anyways as always chemtrails can't be disprove just like they can't be proved, you can try to convince someone their not real, but they already got their mind made up. Which means it's just a waste of time..

doesn't mean I can't lead that horse to the water though - a few of them manage to drink.....

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by varikonniemi

Using silver iodide for cloud seeding has been happening for 60 years or more (ie did not start in the mid-late 90's), isn't done from airliners, doesn't leave long white trails in the sky, isn't secret, doesn't use aluminium or barium, isn't done in clear blue skies, isn't done at high altitude.

What part of chemtrailing do you think it is relevant to??

perhaps that radioactive iodine
that's been claimed to have come from fukushima?

hmmmm?

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolarIce

Anyways as always chemtrails can't be disprove just like they can't be proved, you can try to convince someone their not real, but they already got their mind made up. Which means it's just a waste of time.

"Chemtrails" is not the issue especially if "chemtrails" includes harvesting clouds chemically for rain production. The issue is are their dark forces who are applying chemicals aerially with a specific purpose of harming the [global] population. Who and what and when and where and why and I see nothing in this thread which approaches these questions much less answers them.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Just the iron? hmm so all the talk the past few days about fluoride being bad is just hogwash then? I loved the thread you made that was closed down and set straight by a mod, it was refreshing.

Anyways, my point still stands just about every chemtrail thread ends up with members bashing and screaming their heads off at how everything up in the skies is nothing more than contrails, and that the government wouldn't dare do any testing (like many times in the past) I mean after all other then pictures of proven contrails can you actually disprove the theory of chemtrails?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join