It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark knight shootings and "my homies still" explained

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I recently made this youtube video in light of the many outrageous claims that somehow lil wayne knew this was going to happen, that he's part of the "illuminati" and gave of a hint of what was going to happen.

Instead I'm giving the most plausible explanation linking the batman shootings and lil waynes video.

It involves understanding the Global Consciousness Project at Princeton University. Perhaps many of you are familiar with this project. The hypothesis is that it records deviations in the consciousness of humanity through deviations of a random number generator.

The above link reveals a recorded deviation in the RNG at 5:30AM , suggesting a predictive quality in the consciousness of humanity (or perhaps the unconscious of humanity).

I argue that this predictive quality manifests itself in the creative consciousness days and months before a tragedy occurs, in the media. Many suggested that the episode of the Simpson where Homer travels to the World Trade Center indicated that the creators of the show "were in on 9/11". Instead I argue that this is one example of how the creative consciousness of humanity predicts future tragedies unknowingly.

I have also highlighted one of "the lone gunman" episodes as another example.

In these examples, you can see that the creative consciousness' predictive quality manifested itself within the music video "my homies still" which was released just prior to the dark knight tragedy. The creators of the music video and lil wayne are not in on some "conspiracy" but rather are subject to a predictive phenomenon in their consciousness that humanity does not fully understand.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Nobody halfway intelligent believes that Lil' Wayne himself had anything to do with any of this. I can speak from having years of experience in the music industry that artists signed to big labels NEVER get to choose details/color schemes/ props etc. They show up to where they are contractually obligated to, and perform what they are contractually obligated to. If he was an independent artist then yes he would have full control to do whatever he would like to, but he's not. He is property of Universal Music Group. If you want to point a finger at least point it in the right direction.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh, I love this!

Years ago I started noticing that when you go back through movies, art, and even written pieces there's reoccurring numbers and imagery that appears much later in our history and reality. Like a huge event almost ripples through time and touches what came before it. It's not conscious, you can't always imagine or foresee the exact event, but out of nowhere you come up with the numbers, the design or the words of time yet to come.

I think a great example of this is the book "The Sinking of a Modern Liner" by W.T. Stead

Source: www.cbc.ca...

He ended up dying on the titanic, and somehow wrote a book so close to the actual events of titanic 26 years before it occurred. So, what if his idea for this book was more than just a coincidence, it was an idea that rippled through time. It's a total stretch because there aren't books this clear on every event through history, but I think that Stead's lifeline in time was strummed by his traumatic and devastating end. It might be a little crazy, but time is a thing effected by outside forces, it bends to gravity and speed. So who's to say it's linear? or that what happens in our future can't be felt in our present?

I think it's also a bit like when family members say they felt their stomach drop or a chill flutter over their skin when a loved one dies. Maybe it's less a psychic connection with the people we love and more a proximity to a ripple in time and our ability to pick it up.Maybe they just knew because the person they are to becomes shock could be felt before they got to that time point.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by raiders247If you want to point a finger at least point it in the right direction.

Wow , you didn't read anything I mentioned or watched the video, did you. You just went off on a tangent as if I claimed the things you said. I don't know how many times I have to tell people like you to read before commenting. I clearly stated that most of the conspiracies concerning lil wayne and the batman shootings are ridiculous. I clearly stated that I had an alternative theory based on academic findings. Do not make comments which highlight your ignorance, it's bad for your mental health. Then again that makes a lot of sense if you work in the music industry. Get an education and re-read my post.

edit on 29-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

edit on 29-7-2012 by alien because: ...referred to off-topic reply since removed...

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
www.youtube.com...

I recently made this youtube video in light of the many outrageous claims that somehow lil wayne knew this was going to happen, that he's part of the "illuminati" and gave of a hint of what was going to happen.

Instead I'm giving the most plausible explanation linking the batman shootings and lil waynes video.

It involves understanding the Global Consciousness Project at Princeton University. Perhaps many of you are familiar with this project. The hypothesis is that it records deviations in the consciousness of humanity through deviations of a random number generator.

The above link reveals a recorded deviation in the RNG at 5:30AM , suggesting a predictive quality in the consciousness of humanity (or perhaps the unconscious of humanity).

I argue that this predictive quality manifests itself in the creative consciousness days and months before a tragedy occurs, in the media. Many suggested that the episode of the Simpson where Homer travels to the World Trade Center indicated that the creators of the show "were in on 9/11". Instead I argue that this is one example of how the creative consciousness of humanity predicts future tragedies unknowingly.

I have also highlighted one of "the lone gunman" episodes as another example.

In these examples, you can see that the creative consciousness' predictive quality manifested itself within the music video "my homies still" which was released just prior to the dark knight tragedy. The creators of the music video and lil wayne are not in on some "conspiracy" but rather are subject to a predictive phenomenon in their consciousness that humanity does not fully understand.

Not buyin' it.....I'm inclined to think perhaps instructions were given in that video from an Agenda Maker to a Facilitator. I am undecided as to whether Dwayne Michael Carter, Jr. knows the full extent or not. I have posted several "findings" in other threads about this video.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
"Agenda Maker" to "Facilitator"?

You mean the "agenda maker" , what many people claim to be the "illuminati" gave the agenda to the music video director/producer?

More people are not inclined to believe that. I'm not inclined to believe that "the powers that be" would waste their time sending messages to the public via lil waynes music videos. They wouldn't leave all these clues indicating their alleged involvement in what occurred, especially in a music video by lil wayne.

My theory is the most plausible, and doesn't rely on pointing the fingers at some unseen outside power which ultimately leaves the public powerless. There is no credible evidence suggesting that such powers presented such an agenda either so this theory is really the most plausible.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
"Agenda Maker" to "Facilitator"?

You mean the "agenda maker" , what many people claim to be the "illuminati" gave the agenda to the music video director/producer?

More people are not inclined to believe that. I'm not inclined to believe that "the powers that be" would waste their time sending messages to the public via lil waynes music videos. They wouldn't leave all these clues indicating their alleged involvement in what occurred, especially in a music video by lil wayne.

My theory is the most plausible, and doesn't rely on pointing the fingers at some unseen outside power which ultimately leaves the public powerless. There is no credible evidence suggesting that such powers presented such an agenda either so this theory is really the most plausible.

Believe what you will. I don't know about calling the Agenda Makers "Illuminati", but Agenda Makers exist nonetheless. Just read the rest of the threads about this video, glean the wheat from the chaff, and come back here and post.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What? there's nothing but baseless speculation with no evidence. Are you talking about that one topic suggesting that James Holmes father had a hand in this video? Lol. That theory suggests that he had foreknowledge his well educated son would be set up to be a convicted killer. Yea that makes A LOT of sense. Let your son who had a bright future be a murderer.

I'm aware that certain messages are expressed in a lot of hollywood media and music videos due to the traditional satanic connections contained within hollywood media (Anton LaVey etc.) which still prevail today music video symbolism.

It looks like there was indeed a lot of symbolism in this video. I could write a lengthy post concerning that, however the predictive nature of tragedies in the media makes a lot more sense under my theory , than "the agenda masters" which has no evidence.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

Step outside the so-called "Illuminati" symbolism.....It's a mere distraction for the uninitiated. Think: codes

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

My post wasn't targeted at you buddy, it's for the people who take the stance I was referring to.

BTW I have an incredible education, but thanks for your concern.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Well done OP. Too many conspiracy theorists fail to understand the psychic nature of synchronicity.

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Your theory sounds like a fairy tale, I understand why people should study that, but your still missing the face that of this video being released with its content on the same day of this shooting is 1 in a trillion to the power of a trillion, i bet you can't find me another music video out of the history of music videos with the same content, which makes the chances of this ever happening by accident are even more impossible, and it happens to be the worst American shooting ever?, Buff the odds a little more please.

edit on 29-7-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

It's a mere distraction for the uninitiated. Think: codes

Right, because you know this. If you have something to share, share it and don't act like an elitist prick saying oh , it's a distraction for the uninitiated. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I highly doubt you would know this. Don't go off baseless allegations from the internet.

If *you* want to point a finger at least point it in the right direction.

Sorry about that man, I just thought that was directed at me.

Your theory sounds like a fairy tale

Oh ya Princeton University is straight out of a fairy tale.

this video being released with its content on the same day of this shooting is 1 in a trillion to the power of a trillion, i bet you can't find me another music video out of the history of music videos with the same content, which makes the chances of this ever happening by accident are even more impossible, and it happens to be the worst American shooting ever?,

Never mind your inability or amusing attempt to assign the probability of this occurrence at face value. My theory of the predictive nature of the human consciousness explains this seemingly improbable coincidence. As a tragedy draws closer the probability of it being expressed in the creative consciousness (unknowingly) of humanity becomes so great it's naturally expressed in media productions, such as the lil wayne video.

Mind you, perhaps there are a few times where "the powers that be" are directly involved in creating media productions which foretell future tragedies. Regardless the occurrence of coincidental predictions of tragedies is so much (as with 9/11) I'm inclined to believe the predictive nature of the consciousness theory as I have presented.
edit on 29-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Poor choice of the word "you" on my part.

What I meant was "those who point fingers".

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

psychic nature of synchronicity

Ah, now there's something I didn't consider. I haven't thoroughly investigated this phenomenon. I've heard of it. The concept presented by Carl Jung? Hmmm....I see. Excellent point. It's interesting he came up with the concept of the collective unconscious, I certainly believe that this predictive nature of the consciousness is a product of the collective unconscious.
edit on 30-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: collective unconsious

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yup, the concept is very closely related to precognition, since events are not longer driven by our usual understanding of causality.

"The philosophical principle that underlies our conception of natural law is causality. But if the connection between cause and effect turns out to be only statistically valid and only relatively true, then the causal principle is only of relative use for explaining natural processes and therefore presupposes the existence of one or more other factors which would be necessary for an explanation. This is as much as to say that the connection of events may in certain circumstances be other than causal, and requires another principle of explanation.

We shall naturally look round in vain in the macrophysical world for acausal events, for the simple reason that we cannot imagine events that are connected non-causally and are capable of a non-causal explanation. But that does not mean that such events do not exist. Their existence- or at least their possibility- follows logically from the premise of statistical truth." -Carl Jung

edit on 30-7-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

If the collective unconscious is to "blame".... Why the hell is it doing stunts like that? We got a "third man" doing something hinky in it? To put it in an analogy, we form a river of consciousness with our minds, and someone is peeing in the water...? I find it kinda hard that as a species, we'd be doing this sort of crap. I think there's a "someone" altering stuff (if this is true).

Now, the next question is..... who.....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join