It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combo Pop

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The following is a web site, with games created by Jess Hansen. They are simple to play and fun. The link is to my favorite, Combo Pop, but it is easy to navigate to the other games from there. I love to play this, and post my score on the leader board. The leader board is world wide. Not many are playing these days because it is hard to find the sites that host this game, so everyone has an invite now to come and play

If your looking for complicated, this is not it,
My handle on the leader board is Cinibar.

jesshansen.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
come one,come all and play ALL the sheeple internet games.
as long as you play,you won't notice what we are doing behind your back,in front of your face!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

This is great because my work PC doesn't notice this as a game site. Means it doesn't show that ridiculous blocking page of the Hedgehog with a smug look going "Ah ah ah, you aren't going on this site"

Much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I am getting a 410 when I try the link I provided in my thread, so here is another, where you can play the game.

www.nonoba.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
An update. Evidently they have done away with the leaderboard on most of the sites where it is available. I did find this site: www.fungt.com...

You must register, which is free, they have a leaderboard. Personally I enjoy having a leaderboard option, I am as competitive as the next person, more important, at least to me is the sense of community as you play 'against' the same people everyday and it is kind of fun to see their names and scores. If you have been playing against me, or want to bring it.

new topics

top topics

join