It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every single thought that you think comes into life and physical form

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
There are many things that are necessary to prepare your body to accommodate awareness of multidimensional energy.

Yoga, stretching, breathing, algae and herbs to supplement your body to create room for energy to operate.

A body in needed that accommodates the vibration of multidimensional intelligence, so perhaps some of your work involves this preparation.

Question the energies that want to work with you.

On Earth, it is considered rude to question a god or goddess, just as it may have been rude to question an adult when you were a child. “Children are meant to be seen, not heard”, as children of the gods, you apply the same invisibility and unquestionable seniority principle.

We are suggesting you question everything – including whatever you read here – for not only do you have the right to question, you have the responsibility. This is the key to being sovereign, owning your own body and commanding your reality in being.

Learn to create spirals that come out of your solar plexus and reach into the visions of your various selves.
You will find that spirals will connect you with your purpose.

Do not judge the selves that you see from your third dimensional point of view, for judgement creates traps and loops of reality that repeat the same theme in different costumes throughout time.

Before you came to Earth, one of the agreements that many of you made was to move beyond judgement on this journey, and it is essential to maintain that stance.

Your multidimensional selves can harass you into evolution.

You are your own light and you are your own shadow.

Of course, you play the game that you are separate.

We say that there are teams – the light t-shirt teams and the dark t-shirt teams – you may like to think that you are only a white t shirt.

We remind you that Prime Creator makes up all of the teams, and if you are in Prime Creators universe, then you are on all of the teams as well.

Your natural state of being, and what you are evolving towards, is a multidimensional character who will be able to make peace on this planet and take that peace into other worlds also. Remember, peace involves a decision that is a standard chosen for your life.

Someday there will be many parallel memories to integrate and ideas that suddenly emerge. You will realise that there are layers upon layers of yourself experiencing, while a portion of you is so certain nothing is going on.

These layers of reality are beginning to split and fragment and you are moving into new aspects of your abilities and expression. Now the trick is to catch these things – to spend more time pursuing what you have been inspired to discover over the years.

You have come here to change the probabilities of Earth. You do things out of your body much more than you are aware. The day will come when you are suddenly aware of where you visit when you take a nap, doze off, or go to sleep.

Eons ago, it took great training to develop these skills.

In present time, you are being flooded with light continuously, and the more light you have in your body, the more reorganization of your greater identity is stimulated.

Throughout this process, maintain a strong sense of self – the being that you are now.
Hold a sense of love and well-being for the flesh vehicle you have created.

Do you think that Earth is going through this change with no benefit to anyone?

There are millions who are waiting for Earth to become light so that they can, with love, come in and access what is here and change the course of events.

In order for you to reach that place of valuableness, the knowledge of who you are must be realised and felt by all. Energy is being sent to Earth to create a stirring and a change from deep within.

This is part of the design of the times, and as it comes together, you start to know, to remember, and to feel.

Suddenly nothing is the same anymore.

You are growing into something new, and you are building the framework for it.

We recommend that you drink great amounts of water, spend time breathing and oxygenating, do toning and practice allowing unlabelled sound to express itself through your body.

Keep your body active and alive.

Spend time communicating, meditating with peace, and listening to whatever is speaking to you from the inside.

Weave your discoveries into the structure of your life, and along the way what it is that you want.

You are being tested to see how consistent, reliable and stable you are, for during the next year you will be shocked by the anomalies appearing from other dimensions.

Various dimensional doorways are being opened, and are leaking, moving, and shifting things that were meant to be kept separate.

So you may discover objects, creatures, creations, and events that have no business being where they are.
You may find that creates considered extinct are returning, animals suddenly disappearing without a trace, and different varieties of vegetation appearing all over the planet.

Personal effects – things that you own – may just disappear one day, slipping through a crack.
These are just a few of the anomalies which will occur more and more often as you reconsider who and what you are in relationship to all that is.

It is much easier to be influenced by negative thought forms now more than ever before. Why?

Because people are creating more negativity than ever before.

Do your newspapers and news stations encourage you to go in to joy or negativity?

Clarity is the name of the game here.

If you make yourself available without clarity, it is very easy to attract energies that will not accommodate your current vibration.

This does not mean those energies are bad, it simply means that they resonate out of sync with your vibrational intent, which may, of course, be unclear to you.

When you are not firm in the stance of yourself, confusion occurs, because the energies are not integrating.

Your emotions create the quality of your experience as do the thoughtforms that travel with you.

Acting happy and perfect all the time is not the solution.

Allow yourself to move through emotional experiences and learn from them.

Dark moods and energies that you hold onto become habits or patterns that can create extreme difficulties.

You can become what we call a cosmic hooker, an open doorway to any and all unqualified energies.

Be aware that you are unfolding into the process of self discovery in relationship to all that is.

As reality and ideas emerge through you, you will be able, through love, compassion and understanding, to experience more of the great duality and polarisation that characterises an aspect of existence.

The key is to enjoy the journey and find the jewel within it.

Think of yourself as a doorway and your emotions as guardians that determine the kind of energy that is allowed onto the Earth plane at this time, because you the gate-keeper for other dimensions.

You must love yourself, for it is from yourself, in this reality that you operate.

The physical body you occupy your physical body has brought you to this precise point of awareness, where you realise that you are significant.

Your body is your vehicle of conveyance, your Mercedes, and there is no trading it in, at least not this time around.

You are the one who defines your boundaries, the one who says, “This feels great, and this does not.” Or “This is okay and this is not”.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Can I have some Cliffs notes plox?

You lost me at being harassed by my solar plexus.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I certainly hope not!!!

Because, I would start running away from myself, and ask others to follow!!

Tentacle creatures, and weird tortoise zombies!!

vvv

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Yeah, so, um, when these thoughts, dreams, concepts and ideas physically manifest, do they physically manifest on the same plane that odd socks make their way off to when they go missing from the laundry?

Those missing socks trouble me and if they go to the same place, I think I might want to go there myself, considering all the fantastic wonderful things I've imagined and dreamed but have never seen manifested physically.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Thank you... for this
it's getting harder and harder, but I know I must try

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I get what you are saying, but where did you get this information? I'm interested in the source.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

How does this work with obsessive compulsive thoughts? In case you don't know, it's constantly thinking words (or actions) which you do not actually want to think/do. I would guess it cancels out since you don't want to think that, but you said every single thought so..
edit on 27/7/2012 by 1lluminatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That was well written and while I am not making fun... I really want to know...

Who is " we"?

Where did you get all this information from?

Is smoking and drinking coffee ok, cause thats what I was doing while reading this thread and felt guilty for doing so!??

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

If that's the case then no wonder the universe is full of chaos.
Seriously ... I highly doubt this is true.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I certainly hope not!!!

Because, I would start running away from myself, and ask others to follow!!

Tentacle creatures, and weird tortoise zombies!!

vvv

LMAO!

Thank god all I have are wild maniac metal turkeys that screech at me while wiggling their metal wings and stare at me right in the eye as they do it... oO

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
On Earth, it is considered rude to question a god or goddess,

On Earth it's also considered a feat in futility since they're made of stone and wood. There is knowledge here and about that humans should not speak to inanimate objects lest they risk ridicule.

edit on 27-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thank you for this.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Thoughts and intellectual responses actually do exist as physical forms of existence, and they persist, since all forms of information (which is what they are once they've been configured by your brain in direct response to whatever it is that your brain is confronting at the instant) are literally eternal once they've become physically existent.

The rest of that stuff is whatever it is, and I have no dog at all in that fight. Still, I'm encouraged to see someone acknowledging the physical nature of thoughts. Factual information exists as well in the form of Residual Information, and as it gathers, it affects the range of potential options available for physical activity manifestation. As physicists acknowledge, this gathering potential restriction sets up avenues of repeatable trajectory success, and ultimately establish "natural law" and "natural selection" within the higher forms of material manifestation. So, information does exist as a physical aspect within the whole of our own material reality, even if - like many other acknowledged physical aspects (many forms of energy are similarly imperceptible) - information isn't visible or measurable using our present technologies.

The information that is created by our brains is dedicated to our ongoing survival within what has become (for the human being) a very complicated world of both physical and psychological threats. Emotions and intellectual expressions are every bit as survival-centric as much more primitive responses like fear, hunger, lust, and greed. This is because the human being (Homo Sapiens) survives best within the confines of a human community, and these higher cognitive functions make all the difference when it comes to surviving and/or thriving within the community of fellow human beings.

Basically, information is all about the yes/no of existential survival, and when you get to this epitome level of material existence, the shades of gray can number well over 50, without that basic impetus - survival - becoming any less instructive from response to response.

I have no idea what any of that other awakening stuff has to do with. To me, it's just more Piscean Age death throes, but then, that's to be expected I suppose as the age itself draws to a close.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I just "thought " that the OP is actually an old rusty stapler, inside a wellington boot at the top of Mount Everest which is at the bottom of the sea which consists entirely of Swarfega. How's that working out for you OP?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

10/10 for making me look up what Swarfega is

You increased my thoughts by 1 !

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Continued..

Learn to operate without guilt by loving yourself and trusting whatever you have created holds an opportunity for spiritual growth.

Every single thought that you think comes into Life and form, as if you are a baker, kneading dough and shaping cookies.

Every time you think of something, a thoughtform is realised into being.

This thoughtform works with you and gains vitality throughout the ethers of mass thoughtforms.

What you set into motion is what you will experience, for better or worse.

You are the creator.

Now perhaps you realise the depth of what you set into motion through your basic thoughts and beliefs.

It does not pay to be jealous, nor to energise hate, revenge, or any of these things, because when you give them life, they come back to haunt you in order for you personally experience your creative force.

When you love your body and yourself, you come to certain conclusions about what you are available for.

You learn to call the shots concerning what your own molecules are available for as your intention is shouted from the cells of your being.

We are teaching you the rules of ownership.

You must become sovereign in order to be strong enough to a house a meeting of your multidimensional self.

If your vibration of intention is clear and powerful, something that will not match this cannot even be magnetized to you.

REMEMBER: YOU EACH CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY IN YOUR OWN VERSION OF BELIEFS.

Peace

Source: Barbara Marciniak: The Keys to the Living Library
books.google.co.uk...=onepage&q& f=false

edit on 27/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
so dose this mean if i think of a Trex riding a great white shark while holding an AK47. that in some dimention somwere this is happening???

Would love to be that dimentions David Attinborugh!!!!

One love!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Thanks Kluute for the informative read. I agree with much of what your stating. It gets hard to locate the thoughts/manifested data but its getting better w/ practice. So some may be watching movies and actually manifesting what they see in the movies elsewhere. Benefiting SOME who know the locations/dimensions of these projected manifestations. They may just need a human or humans to think of something and then go collect it for personal agenda. So somebody watches a movie like aliens and brings those images into their minds AN OBSERVER(S) TAKES THE IMAGES OR FORMING MANIFESTATIONS from the location where someone thought them up. So in essence if you can manifest your body form within your mind then SOMEONE else may see it. So in some ATS threads of the past it was asked WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR HIGHER SELF OR SOUL LOOKS LIKE (I WONDER IF THOSE WHO ANSWERED REALIZED THEY MAY HAVE SHOWN THEIR SOULS TO OTHERS)
I do love the DRACONZ
VERY INTERESTING OP and GOOD JOB. Maybe that's why when some people are mentally ill they are dosed with massive amounts of drugs to prevent them from manifesting something into this reality that may be to hard to control. WOULD THIS BE PART OF THE MIB OBSERVING RESPONSIBILITIES, hmmmm. So lets THINK ANGELS coming to help out this awful mistreated world. WE MUST HAVE A LOCATER FOR THEM and the best 1 is SOL for now. Tell them to look near SOL
Once again Kluute great thread OP, I hope its understood.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE
edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
All I can say is; somebody in some dimension is having a lot of problems right about now.

I really do feel sorry for those poor folks who are have "encounters" with some of the things I have thought about.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
All I can say is; somebody in some dimension is having a lot of problems right about now.

I really do feel sorry for those poor folks who are have "encounters" with some of the things I have thought about.

You must of seen something
very good validator yes... maybe those were demons ya know IM JUST SAYEN.

SO in essence following the OP order THINKING POSITIVE DOES HAVE EFFECTS ON REALITY. THINKING WAR-END OF THE WORLD ON A MASSIVE SCALE WILL THEN????

Further, if there was technology availabe to say CONTROL THE MINDS/CONSCIOUSNESS then would it then be possible to tweek all the minds into say making the world we live in TODAY? Like downloading the same data into various projectors or human conscious and then watch the minds MAKE REALITY a TIMELESS REALITY. If you were an advanced being you can use this in many ways good and bad.

edit on 7/27/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join