It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Op? Colorado University Held Identical Drill on Same Day as Aurora Theater Shooting

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustMike
reply to post by AntiNWO

I did not want to give the impression that I believed the report quoted by the OP (which largely quotes the Denver Post) was false. I simply said that "something is not right here". And frankly, on simple analysis, that's true. There is a discrepancy. According to the catalog, second-year students were on vacation at the time of the shooting, but the D/Post says they were doing studies at the Uni.

I understand and agree, which is why I continue to look into this. Not that it matters much in the big picture, but if true, it's just too coincidental to exclude from the long list of discrepancies, inconsistancies, and coincidences in this case.

If this is a false flag, then it needs to be exposed before the dust settles and TPTB have a chance to cover their tracks.
edit on 7/27/2012 by AntiNWO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I have asked myself the same question many times and to be honest, the only way I see the US getting back to "normalcy" would be a full on revolution.

"Revolution' can be defined in a number of ways, but a violent revolution always leaves a power vacuum in the government, and historically that power vacuum is filled by the most powerful and ruthless group. Not to mention the period of violence and distruction preceding an unlikely victory.

Yes, a revolution is needed, and in fact long overdue, but I'm clinging to the hope that it will be a peaceful one resulting in our government getting back to the principles of the Constitution. Then after it's over, the parties responsible dealt with accordingly, in a very public way.

As John Lennon said in "Revolution":

Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

Agreed. I am not a big fan of coincidences either.

That particular University has run special disaster training programs for their students before, though. They had one back in January that focused on responses in the event of a major avalanche disaster. (It's in the news section on their website here.) So, it's not as if this is a one-off on that basis. Such disaster training is part of their curriculum.

But here's an interesting insight (from April this year):

The state’s newest medical school, Rocky Vista University in Parker, will graduate its first class next month. There’s something noteworthy about the graduates. A high percentage of them are becoming military doctors. Physicans at Rocky Vista are trained as doctors of osteopathic medicine. Osteopaths are licensed physicians and although exact figures are hard to come by, they are heavily represented in the military. Dr. Bruce Dubin is Rocky Vista University’s Dean. He spoke with CPR’s Andrea Dukakis.

(From the [www.cpr.org...]Colorado Public Radio[/url] website. Audio report available at that link.)

So... Strong links to the military, apparently.

I don't have much more to add as I'm rather limited in what I can do from here anyway, but maybe a US-based member (eg in CO) could just pick up the phone and call either the Denver Post or the Uni to check the precise details of that report.

Mike

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutonaLimb
Any real 'event' with a same day coincidental drill or exercise has been faked/staged.

9/11, 7/7. madrid and bombings etc., and now these theatre shootings.

The simulation footage from the exercises (along with fake video) is passed off as the real thing.

N.B. NO REAL VICTIMS INVOLVED.

Tell that to my good friend Joshua Nolan who is in the hospital with 2 gunshot wounds. Real victims were involved and to think otherwise is ignorant and cruel to the heros who sacrificed their bodies so others may live.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hate to break it to ya but I lived in Aurora from July 08 until July '11 and also visited there a couple times in between each time for two weeks.During that time,I lived exactly one mile from the hospital in Aurora and they conducted at least 2 drills that I can remember.
Colorado is a very odd and creepy place and Aurora,especially Colfax Avenue is a sh*thole.I hated it there.Glad to be back in NC.
Ya'll can think what you want but these folks just DO this kinda stuff and hold these drills because they are a major player if a disaster happens.
Occam's Razor.Horses not zebras.
But debate all you want--just sharing what I know.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

As John Lennon said in "Revolution":

Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out

But on Revolution 1, He also says "In" after out.... so yeah, always liked that.

#Don't you know that you can count me out (in)#

edit on 28/7/12 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello everyone, Posting here because you all made like 10 threads about the CO shooting so I want to follow them all. There is a very interesting conspiracy then lends credence to the idea that the shooting may be more important/ sinister than we all imagined. I will post a video link here, its basically includes some commentary and some stills of a video that you can all check out. this link will show you the basics.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If black ops were involved more than 12 people would have been killed. They wouldn't have been this sloppy.

If they needed to make it look like a psychotic kid did it (in a gas mask, no less!) then they would have to make it look sloppy.

Just my theory...

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I dont think killing 12 people, and injuring 58 (11 of them critically) is sloppy. At columbine 2 shooters were involved, with a bunch of guns, and pipe bombs and they had the run of a big school, and they killed 13 people and injured 21 people. and the columbine incident lasted 3 or 4 times as long as the colorado incident.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by amrith777

That all may be true, but my point is that they just happened to conduct this particular drill, involving exactly the same type of incident on exactly the same day as the incident itself, which is what happened with 9/11 and 7/7, and other supposed false-flag attacks.

You can call it coincidence, and you may be correct, however put this together with all the other strange facts of this case and I would say it's an uncanny coincidence.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jacobjones

I definitely agree here.. Considering around 70 people were shot, this could have been so much worse than it was. Especially considering the setting and environment. Ended up being only 12 fatalities but it could have easily been dozens. Just the fact that he (or whomever) shot so many people is quite staggering.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I don't know anyone who died in 9/11. I don't know anyone who got shot in Aurora. As far as I know, these things never happened. They are all weird stories put out by the media. I hear about lots of wars and rumors of wars, but I've never seen any. I hear about terrorists, never seen a single terrorist in my whole life. Maybe God is just keeping all these things away from me, or maybe these things don't actually happen to anyone at all.I don't know anyone, who knows anyone, who knows anyone, who could verify any of these things being reported. The six degrees of freedom is broken in my chain when it comes to these weird events. Or maybe I'm just living in a different parallel universe, where only news crosses over into my world, but never the actual events behind the news.

It's not real to me.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by jacobjones

I definitely agree here.. Considering around 70 people were shot, this could have been so much worse than it was. Especially considering the setting and environment. Ended up being only 12 fatalities but it could have easily been dozens. Just the fact that he (or whomever) shot so many people is quite staggering.

I have to agree also. It's not like he shot those 58 people intending to just wound them. It's amazing that it wasn't far worse.

BTW, I'm jealous of your avatar.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AntiNWO

That all may be true, but my point is that they just happened to conduct this particular drill, involving exactly the same type of incident on exactly the same day as the incident itself, which is what happened with 9/11 and 7/7, and other supposed false-flag attacks.

You can call it coincidence, and you may be correct, however put this together with all the other strange facts of this case and I would say it's an uncanny coincidence.

Acknowledged.That is certainly a possibility.I just added my experience to the thread to contribute to the speculation,and that involves adding info to the thread that was previously missing.Starred & Flagged.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiNWO

He came to my small town and I couldn't pass up the opportunity to meet the good Doctor! I thanked him for speaking truth to power and told him my generation would not let him down.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Thank you, I appreciate all input, especially from people with personal experience.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Great work OP, this is defiantly further evidence suggesting that this was a false flag. For me the most telling factor is the witness testimony which details that the shooter "answered a phone call", 15 minutes before the shooting. He also states that the guy who answered the phone call "looked like he was looking for some one". It seems like the public (at least on the internet), is really starting to notice the "coincidences" that keep happening surrounding these "random" killings. Which is one good thing that seems to be coming out of this, hopefully more people will become aware of the clear deception the media/government is driving forward. There is also some occult symbolism that seems to be at play here, 12 is an important number in many occult circles, and Aurora is the "God of the dawn" in Roman mythology, symbolizing the rising of a "new age". In the Black Sun, Nazi occult symbol, the "rays" of the sun can be from 5 to 12. To me the symbolism seems to be a very important factor in this, since the powers that be seem to be very involved in sacrificial killings, or sun worship.

It seemingly symbolizes the rising of a "black sun", the creation of the "new world order", and for theists, it represents the rising of the "anti Christ".

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
What would the point of that even be? How would it even be planned out? This makes no sense. Can it be coincidence? Of course it can. Are you suggesting they manipulated the teaching staff and ergo the schedule over a long period of time so that it would coincide with this event? Or are you suggesting they planned this event around that training in particular? If so, why? So they want to create fear and chaos.. but.. hmm, they give us tools to deal with it better? Not that these students had ANYTHING to do with the event. Most were taken to a level 2 trauma center nearby.

This rings right up there with the ridiculous theories like.. Afghanistan has 11 letters in it.. and obviously they planned for that specific date because of that. Ludicrous.

If you are going to concoct a wild theory like this, at least be prepared to give a context for WHY they would do it. HOW they planned this out. What the point would be. Because as it stands, people jump to wild conclusions.. based on nothing at all. Clearly classes were not going on at midnight anyway - just because a facility teaches how to handle crises like this one, doesn't instantly link the two.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Actually, if it was a sinister black ops mind control experiment, I'd say it was a raging success for them.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
What would the point of that even be? How would it even be planned out? This makes no sense. Can it be coincidence? Of course it can. Are you suggesting they manipulated the teaching staff and ergo the schedule over a long period of time so that it would coincide with this event? Or are you suggesting they planned this event around that training in particular? If so, why? So they want to create fear and chaos.. but.. hmm, they give us tools to deal with it better? Not that these students had ANYTHING to do with the event. Most were taken to a level 2 trauma center nearby.

This rings right up there with the ridiculous theories like.. Afghanistan has 11 letters in it.. and obviously they planned for that specific date because of that. Ludicrous.

If you are going to concoct a wild theory like this, at least be prepared to give a context for WHY they would do it. HOW they planned this out. What the point would be. Because as it stands, people jump to wild conclusions.. based on nothing at all. Clearly classes were not going on at midnight anyway - just because a facility teaches how to handle crises like this one, doesn't instantly link the two.

How many schools around the country have had a specific drill for a theater shooting? My guess is very few.

Have you thought about what the odds are of this event happening on the same day. Not good.

It's not rediculous to raise a question about this, simply because it's happened before with drills and identical events and the odds of it happening on the same day in the same town are extremely low. There's something to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join