It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Holmes' (Batman Shooter's) Father and why you should know who he is..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yes Robert Holmes, the father of the Batman Shooter is part of the banking elite and has an important role in these interesting times.

"Most important to note about James Holmes, however, this report says, is that his father, Robert Holmes, was said to have been scheduled to testify within the next few weeks before a US Senate panel on the largest bank fraud scandal in world history that is currently unfolding and threatens to destabilize and destroy the Western banking system. Robert Holmes, whose “blueblood” family links go back to the Mayflower, is known throughout the global banking community as being the creator of one of the most sophisticated computer algorithms ever developed and is credited with developing predictive models for financial services; credit and fraud risk models, first and third party application fraud models and internet/online banking fraud models.

Educated at the University of California, Berkeley and Stanford University, Robert Holmes is currently the senior lead scientist with the American credit score company FICO, which was formally known as Fair, Isaac and Company, and which every American citizen is beholden to should they need to borrow money."

I think that the silence in the media as to his father and his elite connections in the banking industry is mighty suspicious. There are alot of dots to connect and this revelation just poses more questions than answers.

Source

Source

...POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS...

If you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL

edit on July 26th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Wow, that is a pretty damning connection. I have to wonder if the shooter event wasn't manufactured as a threat to the father to keep his mouth shut. I'm kindof iffy on the mind-control theory, but this is too big to be a coincidence.

It will be very interesting to see if James Holmes receives a strong leniency, perhaps from being promised certain things should he cooperate, or if the father changes his stance on anything he was due to testify for.
edit on 26-7-2012 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by imeddieone4202003

I wonder. Is this a warning to father Robert Holmes not to testify about what he knows at the LIBOR scandal?

But, wouldn't it anger the father and make him even more likely to speak?

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-7-2012 by NAMTERCES because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
For Christ's sake, someone's actually gone and made a frickin wiki about James Holmes now? Guys, some people are getting way too obsessive about this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
last night I was listening to coasttocoastAM, and during one of the commercial breaks, a wallstreet journal newsbreak came on.

They mentioned two things. One thing about how nobody could comprehend why the shooter did what he did, and then the next thing they said was something about how the FICO score "may not be as good as everyone thought it was and may be replaced."

I can't tell you the last time I heard anything about FICO scores, but now I've heard about it in two supposedly entirely unrelated situations in one day, and still no mainstream mention of the shooters dad's position...

I was on the fence about this whole thing, but this is pretty crazy

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
These are just rumors as far as his father testifying. I have not come across any reliable information for this claim.

There are a few sites claiming this but none with reliable sources. Someone saw his father's info on linkedIn and made an assumption for "news." And that's what i'm assuming until there is definitive reliable multiple source.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

That is certainly news! All I had heard was his father worked for a software company that was contracted by DARPA!!! That alone set off my BS detectors!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I am thinking maybe because of who Mr. Holmes is; and what he does; and his TPTB connections; may be one of the reasons the records are sealed on his son.

edit on 26-7-2012 by caladonea because: make a change

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Now that information is so readily accessible about everybody and everything, and multitudes of unemployed people have nothing to do but search through it; the game has changed. CSI Nation is in the house...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Some of the information's verifiable, as I'm looking at his LinkedIn profile. I notice he studied at Stanford University at some point, which had pretty strong connections with DARPA and the defence industry in the past. That's about it, at the moment. Make of that what you will.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I have been waiting for something like this. After the buzz went down a bit to get more into the story. I will still wait to see if this is factual or not, but WOW if it is...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

My goodness....why aren't more people posting on this thread. This is astounding. I hate to sound like a goofy conspiracy theorist...which I wholeheartedly am....but there you go, the smoking gun.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I can honestly say that if this is true, it indeed sets off the alarm bells. Couple that with the strange demeanor that we saw from the courtroom photos, and the whole thing seems more and more fishy. Not to mention the reports I read on another thread about how he is now acting confused and asking why he is being held. Plus that video of him explaining his scientific interests from a few years ago--he didn't seem like someone heavily invested in his fantasy life to me, but more of a scientific thinker. How does one go from a neuroscience graduate student to a drooling lunatic in this short of a period of time???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Any "proof" that this guy was to testify?
I said proof, not evidence or rumor or his best friends mothers roomate's cousins,,...,,,...,,..,,..
Proof?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
remmeniscent of other "shooters" family...

Vice president George H.W. Bush, father of the current president, George Bush, Jr., assumed the duties of the presidency briefly after the shooting and nearly became president as Reagan almost died from the shooting. A bullet missed his aorta by less than an inch.

The Bush and Hinckley families go back to the oil-wildcatting days of the 1960s in Texas. (Ironically, they go back even farther in a genealogical sense, since the have a common ancestor in Samuel Hinckley, who lived in the late 1600s.)

The relationship was much closer between George Bush, Sr., and John Hinckley, Sr., whose families were neighbors for years in Houston. John Hinckley, Sr., contributed to the political campaigns of Bush, Sr., all the way back to Bush's running for Congress, and he supported Bush against Reagan for the 1980 Republican presidential nomination. Bush, Sr., and Hinckley, Sr., were both in the oil business. When the Hinckley oil company, Vanderbilt Oil, started to fail in the 1960s, Bush, Sr.'s, Zapata Oil financially bailed out Hinckley's sompany. Hinckley had been running an operation with six dead wells, but he began making several milliion dollars a year after the Bush bailout.

Scott Hinckley, John's brother, was scheduled to have dinner at the Denver home of Neil Bush, Bush, Sr.'s, son (and of course the current president's brother) the day after the shooting. At the time, Neil Bush was a Denver-based purchaser of mineral rights for Amoco, and Scott Hinckley was the vice president of his father's Denver-based oil business.

On the day of the shooting, NBC news anchor John Chancellor, eyebrows raised, informed the viewers of the nightly news that the man who tried to kill the president was acquainted with the son of the man who would have become president had the attack succeeded. As a matter of fact, Chancellor reported in a bewildered tone, Scott Hinckley and Neil Bush had been scheduled to have dinner together at the home of the (then) vice-president's son (Neil) the very next night.

Source

And, another example:

Interesting that Zimmerman's father is a Judge in Virginia. Could this be why Police in Sanford, Florida decided not to charge him with any crime even after Investigator on the scene on Feb. 26, 2012 wrote in his report "Negligent Manslaughter, Unnecessary Killing."
Police did not keep Gun, Zimmerman's Clothing, Did NOT Preserve Scene and it is unclear if Martin's hands were tested for Gunshot Residue, making it nearly impossible to determine if there was a struggle for the gun, as Zimmerman's supporters now claim is his story.
Zimmerman's most ardent supporter, friend and co-Worker, Joe Oliver has quit his job to spend his time making talk show rounds to speak out for Zimmerman.?????? Quit his job?
Interesting too is that Oliver was once a CNN Reporter.

Source

Seems like there are many "shootings" that have connections between familys of victims and assailants.

Here is one more of interest.

And there is a connection between Loughner and Giffords – they are both jewish and go to the same congregation, Chaverim. I think this has come to light because Amy Loughner, Jared’s mother, has a maiden name of Totman.

Now that reminds me of Mark Potok, who may or may not be jewish, with the Southern Poverty Law Center. Which has a connection to this case through Judge John Roll who presided over the following case:

Poverty Law Center (SPLC) report, December, 2006: “An Arizona jury, acting in a lawsuit sponsored by the Southern Poverty Law Center, ordered border vigilante Roger Barnett to pay $98,750 to a family of Mexican-Americans he terrorized in 2004.” (The SPLC is well-known for their open borders position and bigoted and vicious attacks on those who propose to curtail illegal immigration.)

Now is Dupnik a jewish name? I have no idea, but if it is, Clarence Dupnik could also be a member of the Chaverim congregation where the Giffords and Amy Loughner attended.

Of course, some of this is just speculation or just my opinion, some from digging around on the internet, and some maybe just made up. Any.body can make things up.

Mrs. Amy Loughner is also a Pima County employee, Pima County of course being the county where Dupnik is the sheriff. So the two of them could know each other from work, or from attending the same synagogue, and they could have struck up an affair and they could actually be the parents of Jared Loughner.

Source

In closing,
It does seem strange that many recent and past assasinations or attempted ones have ties between those involved.

This elite banker father of the batman shooter just adds to the list.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Interesting info OP, S&F.

Could possibly have something to do with family getting their own attorney and leaving 'ol Jimmy with a public defender? I suppose that is quite common though.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Excellent thread, imeddieone!

I posted this info to another thread, but I'd like to post it on this thread as well.
Here is the silver lining in this tragedy:
Everyone all over the world is now going to know about their sick mind experiments and finally know once and for all that MK Ultra is not fiction.
Even in the slight chance that Holmes is not a mind control victim, at least this horrible incident is shedding light on these sick projects.
Hopefully, people will be so interested in these experiments that they'll start researching more in depth and start to see that it's in the music and movie industry, then learn the symbols these deranged people use to push their agenda.
For those who want to know more, here's one of my favorite sites for those who want to learn more: vigilantcitizen.com...

Be well, everyone!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SadButTrue
These are just rumors as far as his father testifying. I have not come across any reliable information for this claim.

There are a few sites claiming this but none with reliable sources. Someone saw his father's info on linkedIn and made an assumption for "news." And that's what i'm assuming until there is definitive reliable multiple source.

I agree. The source for this is Clyde Lewis at ground zero media. I have found that he has hyped things up in the past. Here's his own disclaimer for his writing,

All articles are speculative and the author (Clyde Lewis) hopes that you will use discretion when reading them. All articles are interpretations and commentary on existing information and disinformation accumulated from websites, online forums, other discussion groups, talk shows, news shows, movies, and books. All images used in all articles are used for illustrative purposes only and are meant to bring context to the article.

I would like to know just how speculative his claim that Robert Holmes is to testify about LIBOR is, as he doesn't provide any sources. Maybe I'll leave a comment and ask him.

www.groundzeromedia.org...

ETA- it seems that 'Jack Blood' has used Clyde Lewis's piece and added the bit about Robert Holmes testifying.
edit on 26-7-2012 by DrHammondStoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
OK - deconstructing this is fascinating, so it's understandable why they'd want all the info gathered in one place for reference. Got a link?

Originally posted by XeroOne
For Christ's sake, someone's actually gone and made a frickin wiki about James Holmes now? Guys, some people are getting way too obsessive about this.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Actually if you know what to look for and can read a person, it's not too difficult to ascertain from the science video that the kid was hyperactive if not manic, was extremely shy, hypervigilent and a people pleaser. There were also indicators of his being effeminate and maybe markers of sexual identity confusion. This coupled with what later surfaced of his being adopted jelled the feeling that he was severely detached from himself and his surroundings - aka the boy in the bubble. With those equations he can snap and lash out very quickly, be remorseful - disassociate and go into a catatonic/fugue mode.

Originally posted by GeorgiaGirl
I can honestly say that if this is true, it indeed sets off the alarm bells. Couple that with the strange demeanor that we saw from the courtroom photos, and the whole thing seems more and more fishy. Not to mention the reports I read on another thread about how he is now acting confused and asking why he is being held. Plus that video of him explaining his scientific interests from a few years ago--he didn't seem like someone heavily invested in his fantasy life to me, but more of a scientific thinker. How does one go from a neuroscience graduate student to a drooling lunatic in this short of a period of time???

edit on 26-7-2012 by rootbranch2012 because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join