It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Day care rampage caught on tape 9-year-old's reign of terror

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

if I saw a child repeatedly do that to another harmless child, I swear to god I'd bash the little f***er's head against the wall and drop kick him even harder.
reply to post by Just Chris

The boy in this cctv footage was about 5 yrs his attackers were told to do what they did by a pregnant woman in mid 20s, nothing and I mean nothing was done the kids didn't even get a telling off and the woman later knocked out a baby herself to drag up in the same manner. Several attempts have been made to block this video from youtube no doubt by those whose attention the matter was braught to but took no action.

I'm am sinking in the quicksand of hoplessness.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by mee30

That's your opinion, if your style of parenting works for you, great, more power to you. My style works as well for me and my son, its how I was raised, I got in trouble, I got whooped, plain and simple.

The thing is though do you have a RIGHT to hit your kids? The fact that you were HIT as a child has nothing to do with anything... Imagine if your parents sexually abused you? Would it then be okay for you to sexually abuse your kids?

So with that out of the way would YOU accept being hit as a punishment from your boss? How about a parking inspector? Suppose you parked where you shouldn't would it be okay for the parking inspector bent you over and hit you on the bottom? What would you do if he/she did?

Say your wife goes shopping and gets the wrong shopping list that you require, can you hit her? Years ago that was deemed acceptable... We have since grown and learned that it is not okay to hit your wife...

Now you are a fairly big guy right, can you imagine a 10 foot monster coming at you wanting to beat you? Think back to when you were a small child having a massive adult hitting you... What was that like?

I really don't mean to preach to you, that is not my intent, just hoping to get a little thinking going. Children are vulnerable humans beings. They have rights just like you and me. In fact as vulnerable human beings we should afford them even more rights!

What would you say if you saw someone hitting someone disabled because they did something wrong? I'm sure you know deep down the answers to all these questions very well indeed.

This isn't about parenting styles at all... I do not hit my kids because it is wrong to hit people! Especially vulnerable weak people! Wouldn't you agree with that?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Almost every classroom has a couple of kids like this today - the teachers spend most of their day on discipline matters. Then, they get the blame for our kids not learning everythng they should. I will never understand how a child can get to be this broken... Today's parents are poor, poor, poor.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This video was absolutely atrocious and nothing short of horrible. This kid is terrible no matter that he's 9 you can't justify anything he did that was just caught on camera. I blame him, parenting, the day care, and everything that influenced and did not try to stop this kind of behavior. He literally needs to be locked away somewhere. This is just absolutely terrible! For the people justifying this, when you get footage of your kid being beaten at daycare, then maybe you'll change your outlook and be as enraged as you should. Shame on this kid. Shame on whatever it is that caused him to act that way. Its a shame shame shame. How disgusting.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by Vanna

While i share your feeling of wanting to vomit after watching th video, please remember that not all daycares are like this one. I believe the social interactions that children recieve at daycare are important to their development. However, if you do decide to put your child in daycare please do an investigation of the daycare. Ask parents coming out of there, look up reviews online, see what the turnover rate of the daycare is (this is important, unhappy workers=unhappy children), there are many things you can do to find a good daycare that you will be comfortable with. All of them arent like this one, but SOME are. Its up to you as a parent to distinguish the good from the bad.

MOTF!

I agree on this. My daughter was extremely introverted and shy. I didn't need to, but purposely put her in a daycare to provide a social environment and draw her out of her shell a bit. I chose a wonderful "gentle" style daycare and it helped her a lot. Maybe you should make sure and pick a daycare that has cameras as well!! I wonder where this video came from. Is it the 1st in this daycare? Is it a private hidden video?

By the way, this 9 y/o is a murderer in the making. His actions are heinous and deplorable. He is "testing" his abilities and his victims. Some people are just f##kin sick, even from birth. Add on a disfunctional family and wellaahhhhh, instant killer. Just sayin'.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm glad others are seeing the same thing here. He's a sadistic little monster. He could have killed her with the kicks and I'll bet he'd have found it funny. However if hard shaking can do neck injury to young kids, punting them like a ball and right to the spine? He's a monster!

My Final/Term speech in my public speaking term this week was on this issue. Cameras in the classroom and open on that for being up and down age groups. Places like this would fit. The MAJOR thing? Those cameras become legally required to open the feeds on an SSL/encrypted feed for parents and guardians to check any time they feel like it. Stick time limits per session so one parent can't suck bandwidth for pure laziness in turning it off all year, but heck with all this camera tech being 'things we can't see'.

If our kids are in these places and cameras are on site, those cameras ought to be required to have this. See how fast a lot of this crap drops off when anyone could be looking at any time.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
As a parent of now adult children, I know exactly how, when and why kids are turning out the way they are. When my own kids were young, the government started this overkill on child abuse. I could name countless examples of abuse in the system, but we all know how the government operates. With that, parents lost all ability to effectively discipline their kids. And the kids know this, and will take advantage of this system anytime they can. Being taught to turn their parents in, in school, these kids have no problem doing so. What they don't realize is that the foster care system is often worse than anything these brats ever had to endure at home. Yes there are real cases of child abuse out there, but like the rest of the system, puts their resources in the wrong place, chasing after fairy tales rather than going after the real culprits.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

If our kids are in these places and cameras are on site, those cameras ought to be required to have this. See how fast a lot of this crap drops off when anyone could be looking at any time.

I just want to say that I don't send my kids to school but to have any old parent being able to spy on my kid whenever they like doesn't sound very appealing. What if they are a pedo? What if they took a liking to your kid after jerking off over them for days? What if they wanted to then take it further? Sounds like a road to disaster if you ask me.

There is a thin line between privacy and protection.

Also what is to stop some pedo ring learning how to hack into the cameras? It really doesn't bare thinking about...

You know a really great way to avoid all this? Home educate! lol

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You know, this can hit close to home for many, I am extremely disappointed in the stars and the flags. Considering the amount of children that are cared for other than a biological parent, it is severely under commented on www.kentucky.com... What the Christ is going on???

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mee30

I just want to say that I don't send my kids to school but to have any old parent being able to spy on my kid whenever they like doesn't sound very appealing. What if they are a pedo? What if they took a liking to your kid after jerking off over them for days? What if they wanted to then take it further? Sounds like a road to disaster if you ask me.

There is a thin line between privacy and protection.

Also what is to stop some pedo ring learning how to hack into the cameras? It really doesn't bare thinking about...

You know a really great way to avoid all this? Home educate! lol

So what you are saying??? I would want to know.
edit on 26-7-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

That's crossing a not so fine line into actually surrendering our own options to keep our kids safe, in fear of the bogeyman we are only speculating, might exist and among the parents? Parents can sit right at most schools at least a few times.

The thesis of the speech was placing HQ cameras in corners or similar locations to get what anyone can or SHOULD be able to see simply looking through the class room window, walking by. Nothing, but absolutely nothing in that space should ever be of a nature a parent 'can't' see. My wife and I DID walk into a class room to find two teachers menacing our young autistic son into a corner while he was recoiling in fear and crying. (Yes we did document it formally...we aren't always the District's favorite people) Now that isn't speculation. Chester the Molester hiding among parents is. I'll go with getting some benefit from the cameras they ARE putting in as time goes on anyway.

Why shouldn't parents be able to hold them accountable. Or.....I also profiled 4 cases of teachers who went through lengthy trials and were found not guilty. One after less than an hour's deliberation. Lives ruined...and there a camera would have proven innocence and saved their professional lives. I found serious points on both sides...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Meh I'm not normally for hitting kids, but if that was my child I would tan his ass all across this nation.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanna

Find a daycare that has seperate rooms for age groups. I would never let my 3yr girl go to a daycare where she was with 9yr boys.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

So what you are saying??? I would want to know.

What part are you not getting? I thought it was pretty straight forward...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mee30

Your post is utterly lacking in judgment. I don't know what planet you grew up on but here in the real world it's not all lollipops and giggles. Someone else must pay your bills so that you are able to be at home with your kids. Have you ever though that not everyone has that luxury? I wish that i was able to spend every waking moment with my child, but i can't. She has to be fed, have clothes and a roof over her head and, being a single parent, working part time does not cut it. You should be ashamed of yourself for even typing that.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

My bad. I was pretty upset and may have missed some stuff. If thats was his aunt then where the hell are his parents? You should have to apply and pass tests to have children. Some people simply shouldnt reproduce. I know that sucks but thats how i see it.

MOTF!

I SOOOOOO agree!!! I work with children with mental health issues on a daily basis and this just horrified and disgusted me! What has been done to that child that has caused this behavior!? Many children are being raised by others rather than their parents. It is really sad when over 50% of my caseload is with other family members and are not around their parents... however, it would honestly probably be worse if they were with their bio parents.

This child should have major consequences! He could kill a kid if they're not careful and take him away from the rest of the children!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MmmPie

I believe an extensive evaluation should be done on the mother. And the child. Maybe the state should intervene, but would it damage the little boy even more to be taken from what he knows and to be thrown into a different world where he has no clue whats going on?

MOTF!

Lemme get this straight...Your question is, "would it damage the little boy even more to be taken from what he knows and to be thrown into a different world where he has no clue whats going on?"

The kid is ASSAULTING other people...could have KILLED OR SERIOUSLY MAIMED another child...and you think he could be MORE MESSED UP!?!? Why don't you do everyone a favor and just stop posting anything else whatsoever...you got some cognitive problems... by the way, please do not copulate, with or without birth control...do not want to take a chance of something getting through and having this mindset propagating throughout humanity...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That's crossing a not so fine line into actually surrendering our own options to keep our kids safe, in fear of the bogeyman we are only speculating, might exist and among the parents? Parents can sit right at most schools at least a few times.

No, I do not home educate ONLY to keep my children "safe", it is merely an added bonus... There are many reason for me home educating. I disagree with a curriculum. I believe all children are different and I use child led learning, as in they learn what they want to pretty much. Reading and writing and basic maths is a must though so they do that and our 6 year old loves reading and we do write ups about places we have visited and print pictures off to go with it etc. Also she writes her own stories etc.

She doesn't really like maths but I have explained to her that it is necessary so she can work out her money to buy things in the future etc... She does it but she will never be a maths genius, i'm fine with that.

Yes parents can sit in but they will be there with teachers and they can't just come and go as they please, which is pretty much what you suggest all be it over the internet. Pedo's do exist, they are not a bogeyman.

The thesis of the speech was placing HQ cameras in corners or similar locations to get what anyone can or SHOULD be able to see simply looking through the class room window, walking by. Nothing, but absolutely nothing in that space should ever be of a nature a parent 'can't' see. My wife and I DID walk into a class room to find two teachers menacing our young autistic son into a corner while he was recoiling in fear and crying. (Yes we did document it formally...we aren't always the District's favorite people) Now that isn't speculation. Chester the Molester hiding among parents is. I'll go with getting some benefit from the cameras they ARE putting in as time goes on anyway.

So you think that no parents can be pedo's? Surely you do not believe that? Also as I said if it were over the internet what is to stop pedo rings hacking them? Or do you believe they do not exist either? No schools that I know of in england have windows so close you can peer in. If the windows were that close they would have a rather large hedge in the way...

You found out about your childs abuse without cameras right? So.....

Why shouldn't parents be able to hold them accountable. Or.....I also profiled 4 cases of teachers who went through lengthy trials and were found not guilty. One after less than an hour's deliberation. Lives ruined...and there a camera would have proven innocence and saved their professional lives. I found serious points on both sides...

Woooo there, when did I say they should not be held accountable? Please do not put words into my mouth, I already have enough of them! lol...

I'm not saying cameras shouldn't be in the classrooms either. I'm saying they shouldn't be accessible to any old tom dick or harry online... Perhaps if you suspected something or maybe if your child told you about something that happened on a particular day you could have the right to demand to see the tape for that period? Under supervision of a school member of staff? Perhaps watch it with the head master?

This whole thing is theoretical to me as I do not send my kids to school/prison anyway...

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh, and I already see the tin foil hatters crying about the CAMERA!!! I worked in a juvenile facility for over 10 years...teenage boys...and believe me, I wanted a camera in EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY...For protection of the KIDS and MYSELF!!! I did not want any of those kids suffering any kind of abuse from either STAFF OR OTHER KIDS!!!

I like cameras because they provide a RECORD of the ACTUAL EVENT!!!
edit on 26-7-2012 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

reply to post by mee30

Your post is utterly lacking in judgment. I don't know what planet you grew up on but here in the real world it's not all lollipops and giggles. Someone else must pay your bills so that you are able to be at home with your kids. Have you ever though that not everyone has that luxury? I wish that i was able to spend every waking moment with my child, but i can't. She has to be fed, have clothes and a roof over her head and, being a single parent, working part time does not cut it. You should be ashamed of yourself for even typing that.

No actually I clean windows and it gets me what I need, I dabble in a few other things which helps boost my income, of course my partner is there when I am not...

Actually I was going to put a slight disclaimer that there are certain instances where I would deem it a necessary evil to have some child care... But really there is a way around most things... For instance you could find some work you could do from home. Like being a sole trader... Many people do it.

It is not really for me to show people what work they can do that enables them to home educate. That is their job...

M comment still stands but I'm sure you have some other EXCUSE up your sleeve

Hey selling e-cigarettes could be a good little earner, it is something I'm looking into now as it goes.
edit on 26-7-2012 by mee30 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join