It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST had an Apithany !!! The Pyramids were Thorium Reactor's!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I was chatting with Osiris and we were watching and talking about this video about Thorium which we have been following this technology. I had a vision of the Pyramids generating Energy thru this chemical reaction and then i remembered the Ancient Aliens showed where the one guy was talking about it being a chemical reaction building . Voila !!!

www.popsci.com...
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: link update

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
wither it be for a chemical or spiritual reactions the building of these structures changed the world.

poop

third line

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

EH?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

This coming from a guy that "saved the human race". Think before you post man.

For a awhile now, I've thought there has to be more to the Pyramids than first thought. The lack of residue from torches, but evidence of other chemicals has been one of th ebiggets questions I feel needs to be asnwered. I don't know anything about Thorium, or what it's uses are...but your theory might line up with what is actually known. You should investigate the chemical residues found in the Pyramids and compare them to reactors that use this Thorium you speak of.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What's an "Apithany"? Is that anything like an epiphany?

So, are you saying the pyramids were basically nuclear power plants? And if so, to power what? And when?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

In your title do you mean (epiphany)?

As for the pyramids being thorium reactors; that is a very interesting theory; one I have not heard of before.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
1. I wish GROWN FOLKS would stop acting like everybody should know how to spell every word!!!

2. OP can you go in depth about the "chatting with Osiris"?

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Yes and i just came up with this talking to Osiris . we have been keeping an eye on Thorium for a while now. Yes and sometimes i choose to change the spelling on a word to spark interest ,thanks for the Defense and Osiris is a memeber here also.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: addition

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
Yes and i just came up with this talking to Osiris . we have been keeping an eye on Thorium for a while now. Yes and sometimes i choose to change the spelling on a word to spark interest ,thanks for the Defense and Osiris is a memeber here also.
edit on 26-7-2012 by KingArthur because: addition

You might wanna clarify in your OP that Osiris is another member here, like a link to his profile or something. ATS has gotten mad childish lately.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Well i have been on these types of forums for over 10 years and have seen the childishness bloom like a bad weed ,However i like kids and at least their tryin to Learn. So i give them some slack unless they attack me personally everyone has their right to their opinion.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
In my experience, when ppl critisize u for spelling is because their jealous, cuz they didn't think of spelling it that way first.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified
What's an "Apithany"? Is that anything like an epiphany?

So, are you saying the pyramids were basically nuclear power plants? And if so, to power what? And when?

An Apithany is an Arthur epiphany!

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

But experts note that "the second thorium reactor may activate a third thorium reactor. This could continue in a chain of reactors for a millennium if we so choose." They add that because of thorium's abundance, it will not be exhausted in 1,000 years.

en.wikipedia.org...

So... how does this all add up now? Any information as to how this would work?

Mods Gone Wild'.... Genius
edit on 26-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I believe that the Pyramids are from the culture that existed before the deluge, at least 17,000 years ago. They were taken over by the Egyptians when they resettled the land after the Nile receded enough for people to live there around 12,500 BC.

Exposure to salt water for as much as 10,000 years after the deluge would be more than enough to erode any and all electrical power equipment that might have been present around the pyramids. The Egyptians came in and filled the rest with their trappings and graffiti and rest is history!
edit on 26-7-2012 by OsirisIndigo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Well the video i posted in the OP has some interesting info and Thorium has been suppressed since the 60's. I think we need to make this Viral and hold the TPTB feet to the Fire!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join