It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Colorado shooting suspect sent plans notebook to psychiatrist

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
sorry but its fairly easy to discern a bomb now built by an amateur - this isnt a tank rolling around at 40mph is the sand box its in the US with the FBI involved, they have the tools and would be looking for details to add to there profiling.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords
I have lost all belief in the media. Where have real investigative reporters gone?

It's almost like they are throwing stuff out there at us -- the public -- watching and observing our reaction, analyzing the effect on political and social agendas, tweaking the "facts" and story, then re-evaluating the results, and tweaking it some more. I'm getting totally fed up with MSM.

But remember that the news orginizations/media/MSM are only as good as the information given to them by the spokespersons from the FBI, Cops, Feds, how is the media at fault for reporting the info fed to them by the ptb.

Compartmentalized information is now the SOP; Not transparency.

Thanks sweet Jesus for ATS.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
If the psychiatrist had opened the package previously and thought nothing of it until it was too late, why call the authorities at all? Why repackage the notebook (which would be hard to do, depending on how it was packaged, you know the post office stamps mail and that might be a little difficult for just anybody who was trying to cover their tracks to reproduce), why do all that when he could just dispose of the notebook and stay out of the story altogether?

Even stranger, the original package had nothing to do with Holmes, but magically, a package in the mail room WAS from Holmes to the psychiatrist. It's just all too good to be true, as far as I can see.
edit on 7/26/2012 by calmbeforethestorm because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by calmbeforethestorm
If the psychiatrist had opened the package previously and thought nothing of it until it was too late, why call the authorities at all? Why repackage the notebook (which would be hard to do, depending on how it was packaged, you know the post office stamps mail and that might be a little difficult for just anybody who was trying to cover their tracks to reproduce), why do all that when he could just dispose of the notebook and stay out of the story altogether?

I don't know about repackaging it, I haven't even seen a report that clearly states it was first seen by the police packaged, but as for him turning it in now, he probably has a conscience and sees it as important evidence in the case.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Has his handwriting in this notebook been verified by friends, family or any independent experts yet?

I think it needs to be analysed to confirm he really did send it.

If anyone has a link to any verifications on that please do post them, thanks.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I wanted to point out something I've had first-hand experience with...When I was in the military I got plenty of chances to fire a weapon while wearing a gas mask, and it truly is something that one has to practice to become proficient in. Your visibility is reduced greatly as well. Maybe if he was wearing a gas mask, this is why more people weren't killed. It's possible, as the reduced visibility would have reduced accuracy, as well as reduced the level of target acquisition.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone here can use Google cashe, of some other way of finding historic pages.

The reason I ask, is because when this part of the story first broke the story was written differently, I read the story as it broke, and a friend visited, so I read it out to him, I found the story odd and so after my friends visit I decided to write up a breaking news on here, however the story had change and it threw me a bit, because the point I wanted to make out had gone. (much like the changing of the story with the room mates)

When it first broke the story was written pretty much the same, except it said the psychiatrist received the suspect package and believed it was from Holmes, Why? Did he have a package he believed was from Holmes in the first place? if he had opened the package he would of known he had the wrong package and not reported it, if it was unopened what on earth would make him think it was from Holmes?

Anyway the report went on to state that the suspect package was a false alarm, and so they decided to conduct a second search of the post room, and low and behold they find a package with Holmes name and address written on the back, amazing.

This is too coincidental by far, a psychiatry professor mistakes a package as being from Holmes, and just by coincidence he had sent a package that was found in a subsequent search, BS.

Anyway if someone could find the earliest postings of this story I would be grateful because it was written differently and sounded very suspect, its like the version we have now is a sanitized version of the original report.

I saw the report on Google news, it was released by AFP if that helps

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdel

How can they honestly expect us to believe this?

Because even some of the most intelligent people I know would rather just accept the MSM story and move on with their lives. They think that they have more important things to think about/do.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

My question is why did he need the body armor? And yes the ATF follows that kind of stuff. I know for a fact that the ATF would have been all over him for those firearms. I had a buddy that purchased a trigger a while back and the ATF payed him a visit.

I for one am starting to believe the MK Ultra conspiracy. I have family in Colorado that aren't buying the official story.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

I don't know about repackaging it, I haven't even seen a report that clearly states it was first seen by the police packaged, but as for him turning it in now, he probably has a conscience and sees it as important evidence in the case.

Well, I agree. I'm saying, if he was immoral enough to go to the trouble of repackaging something he had already opened and ignored, he probably would be immoral enough to just fail to turn in evidence altogether. I hope I'm making sense. My point is, I don't think the psychiatrist saw it beforehand and ignored it. It really is baffling to me how his original package turned out to not even be evidence, but there was a package in the mail room. Wonder who screwed that one up. And how.
edit on 7/26/2012 by calmbeforethestorm because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Also, I'm just assuming the original package wasn't open when the police saw it. That's because once it was examined, it turned out to be unrelated to the case. I would think if he had opened it, he would have seen it wasn't from Holmes and not called the police. And I assume the package in the mail room was unopened because...it was still setting in the mail room, waiting to be discovered.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Ya might wanna take a look at this -

I'd be willing to bet that the brown cardboard looking box thing on the passenger seat contained said notebook. Packaged up and ready to ship. Notice also, it's not seen in later (vehicle) crime scene photos.

Just some observations

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by telemetry

Hey, good observation on the package in the car! I starred you! I am also suspicious of the Tennessee plates in the earlier reports. They later claimed it was an error but it's not like they got the make of the car wrong, you know. Where would they get Tennessee from since it's nowhere near Colorado? I think the cars may have been switched, also.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Something about this story just don't add up. All this planning to kill innocent people in a movie theater. Gears himself up for any situation, but casually gives himself up a few feet from his vehicle, traps his apartment and prior to all this ships a package off to someone.

The part about disarming the bombs in his apartment looked staged and unprofessional to me. Water bombs set off inside to disarm whatever bomb he made inside. Really?? You know how ridiculous that sounds?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
How convenient. This just sits in the mailroom and happens to be found after the shooting?

Hmmm. Sounds a little suspect to me. How do we know he was the actual creater/sender of said material?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Breaking news is that he had been seeing a therapist for a while,prior to the shootings.It's also being said that certain things "leaked" could compromise him getting a fair trial.

Holmes Was Seeing a Therapist

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777
Breaking news is that he had been seeing a therapist for a while,prior to the shootings.It's also being said that certain things "leaked" could compromise him getting a fair trial.

i was just coming to post that. he's been seeing this psychiatrist... i wonder for how long.

the judge is miffed that this stuff is coming out because it disrupts his chance of a fair trial. the more information that comes out the worse this court case is going to be. the guy has serious mental issues. there's no conspiracy. i've read everything and all of it points to the guy being "insane"

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Many of the young mass rage shooters have been psychologically 'treated' at some point by a shrink or counselor. The examples:

4-20-99 Columbine
Eric Harris had been seeing a psychologist

3-21-05 Red Lake HS, Red Lake, MN, Jeff Weise, 17
Weise was taken to a psychiatric ward in Thief River Falls after a suicide scare.

9-13-06 Dawson College, Montreal, Kimveer Gill, 25,
....(his mother) said he had been depressed, and had even sought help for it a while back.

1-19-07 Lincoln-Sudbury Regional High School, Princeton Mass, John Odgren, 16
His lawyer said “He’s on a number of medications and he’s under the care of many physicians...”

2-12-07 SLC Trolley Square massacre, Sulejman Talovic, 18
His girlfriend said he had seen a counselor at some point for his problems.

12-15-07 Trevor Lapierre, 22, Kitchener, Ontario
Lapierre had been hospitalized four times in the year and half before the murder for his mental afflictions.

2-14-08 Northern Illinois University, Steven Kazmierczak, 27
Kazmierczak had been seeing a psychiatrist on a monthly basis.

9-23-08 Kauhajoki School of Hospitality(Finland), Matti Juhani Saari, 22
...Saari sought treatment of some kind last summer, and was given tranquilisers.

1-23-09 Fabeltjesland nursery/day care stabbings, Belgium, Kim de Gelder, 20
He had been receiving in-patient treatment at a local clinic.

1-24-09 Portland,OR Niteclub Shooting, Eric Salvador Ayala
"An interview by police with Ayala's mother at the hospital before he died revealed that he had been hospitalized and on medication when he was younger for depression or other mental health problems..."

4-10-09 OAED Vocational College, Athens, Greece, Dimitris Patmanidis, 19
"...the 19-year-old had once tried to strangle a fellow student and had subsequently been placed under the surveillance of a college psychologist."

11-26-09 Pecs University, Hungary
"The university's dean... said there would be a thorough investigation of the suspect's background, including his relationship with psychiatrists..."

One may well say that it is not unusual for a nutcase shooter to have had contact with the mental health system. On the other hand, if there is mind-control at work, what better cover for the mind-controller than as the shooter's shrink?

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Geez, maybe the nutball Scientologists are right, eh?

Scientology vs. Psychiatry

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amrith777

A little about the shrinks background:

Fenton has held many jobs over the years. She worked as a physician in private practice in Denver from 1994 to 2005, and was chief of physical medicine with the U.S. Air Force in San Antonio, Texas, in the early 1990s, according to the resume. Since 2008, she's won various grants and contracts to study schizophrenia.
www.cnn.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join