It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark smokey figures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I wanted to get some opinions and perhaps deconstruction on a dream I have had. To paint the picture of the setting, I'm in my room and I have double doors that lead directly outside. There were 5 dark smokey figures in my dream that were holding me down on my bed, making it hard for me to breath, and disabling my ability to move. They pick me up and take me outside where I eventually break free from their grips and wake up.

They didn't seem independent from each other and felt like they were holding me back and draining my energy.

My partner said she had a dream similar to that but instead of smokey dark figures they were leeches and the same amount of them.

Ever since that dream I feel they have been in every dream for the last year, interrupting, shaping, and influencing my dreams. I always wake up tired with a cloudy head.

Has anyone experienced lucid dreaming with draining entities before?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

Hi Strainz,

I haven't had the shadow guys "drain" me, when I have encountered them in my dreams they push or shove me. The most vivid time I can recall, the shadow man reached out and put his hand on my shoulder and literally shoved me awake. I physically felt the shove and when I woke up I had waves of heavy vibrations. The general impression I got was "you aren't supposed to be here!" and a feeling of surprised amusement. I have seen some little, very animated ones, but they didn't do anything except rush at me and knock me loose from where I was standing.

They do seem to have something to do with energy, based on the vibrations I felt. Maybe mine was all finished "draining" me when I became aware of it, and that is why he shoved me awake, who knows? Have yours ever pushed you away afterwards?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by Strainz

Hi Strainz,

I haven't had the shadow guys "drain" me, when I have encountered them in my dreams they push or shove me. The most vivid time I can recall, the shadow man reached out and put his hand on my shoulder and literally shoved me awake. I physically felt the shove and when I woke up I had waves of heavy vibrations. The general impression I got was "you aren't supposed to be here!" and a feeling of surprised amusement. I have seen some little, very animated ones, but they didn't do anything except rush at me and knock me loose from where I was standing.

They do seem to have something to do with energy, based on the vibrations I felt. Maybe mine was all finished "draining" me when I became aware of it, and that is why he shoved me awake, who knows? Have yours ever pushed you away afterwards?

The shadowy figures felt like they wanted to control me in a physical sense. Instead of pushing me its as if they want to take me somewhere. I have had dreams where they multiply into a bigger 'force' and there are always more than one.

Edit: Was going back over my dreams involving the figures and the only one that is remotely close to being pushed away involved myself looking up at a mirror as it started to crack but form like ice and blur with a dark figure coming through it. I felt like I was vibrated awake. Freaked the hell out of me though!

edit on 24-7-2012 by Strainz because: ...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

I think I'd rather have mine than yours!
I'm glad you posted this, though - I hadn't really thought about how the shadow guys might be connected to the vibrations before this. There are a lot of people who have posted on the Paranormal forum about waking up and then seeing a large shadow person looming in the doorway, you might find more people with similarities to your experiences in the replies to those threads. Have a look, and good luck!

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Strainz

Hello
this is commonly caused by anxiety

top topics

join