It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Westboro Baptist Church posts photoshopped image from Aurora prayer vigil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Margie Phelps said for the past couple days that Westboro Baptist Church would show up at the vigil and "Thank God For The Shooter." About half an hour into the start of this evening's service, Phelps Tweeted a message along with a pic.

12 idol-crosses for 12 dead-in-hell, perfect backdrop for "God Sent the Shooter" sign! #ThankGodForTheShooter #aurora

The pic showed 12 crosses with a couple WBC members holding picket signs. Well, a number of those present at the vigil this evening let it be known that they never saw a single member of the protesters anywhere and that the image wasn't real.

www.examiner.com...

If there's one thing that all people can unite behind, it is how worthless and repulsive the WBC idiots are. I've never heard anyone have anything remotely good to say about the lot of them.

This is a new low for them. Their picketing every high-profile funeral possible no matter how pointless (They even plan on picketing the funeral of Sylvester Stallone's son.... yeah) is not even shocking anymore and is almost viewed as a three-ring circus for these pathetic attention-whores.

Hopefully these trolls will one day get bored and find day jobs or something.
edit on 7/24/2012 by Mirthful Me because: Added link.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What an insult to humanity these people are...There's not much else I can say other than...

Karma is a _____!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

This is actually a scam and people don't realize it. The people who run Westboro baptist are lawyers and they just wait for you to punch them so they can sue you.
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe they do believe their crap, but the main point of it is to incite violence so they can sue you.
technoccult.net...
edit on 24-7-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Indeed. I don't think they believe what they say at all. I think they are just trying to find the most extreme and repulsive stances to take (and using religion to further polarize people).

I tell ya what, though, they are going to have a lot to answer for when they die and do face God. Of that I'm sure.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

Hallelujah!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

This is true, they try to be as offensive as possible so that when they're attacked in some way they can sue.
They're just a little scam-cult that deserves about as much attention as those Nigerian kings who want to send you $10 million.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Maybe the Hell's Angels will be attending also. I would be delighted if they handed those subhuman pieces of crap their asses again. Something tells me if they did show up WBC would tuck tail and run like a scared puppy. Speech is free, but words have consequences.

MOTF!

Edit to add: Im pretty sure the Hell's Angels dont care too much about being sued! LMAO!!!
edit on 24-7-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I would have gladly bought the WBB tickets and ushered them front and center for the premier of DKNR, had I known what was going to happen that night. I really wish these scums would just walk off the edge of the earth, they're pathetic and an embarrassment to the human race.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It would be kinda sweet if someone dressed up as Batman or something, and gave 'em a good asskicking.

How do you sue a fictional comic book hero?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I'm shocked these fools are still alive.

When did America get a vasectomy?

There's a fine line between terrorism and heroism, but WBC doesn't even deserve a debate.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
It's not a very good job.Looks fake a mile away.It's not bad enough to just be dirtbags..Now they are lazy dirtbags.
edit on 7/25/12 by Bodaciouschief because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Several of the family members are lawyers because the father demanded it of them.
There are only somewhere around 40 members of that church, and its comprised almost completely of members of the family. The father has used years of abuse, fear, and brainwashing to make the family compliant with his personal beliefs and hate.

Several of his children have escaped him, and become atheists due to the abuse that was heaped on their family at the hands of this obsessive control freak.

Here is the story from one of the sons:
Nate Phelps Estranged Son Of Fred Phelps Speaks Out Publicly

Fred Phelps really needs to spend some time in prison after reading his sons testimony of what he's done, IMHO.

new topics

top topics

join