It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

London braces for Israeli strike on Iran during 2012 Games

Israel Might Pull Out A False Flag Attack in London and Blame It on Iran Says US Military analyst

Now in latest development, according to US Military analyst, Israel might pull out a false flag attack in London and blame it on Iran.

The Iranian network Press TV published an interview on its website on July 10, 2012, with the US Military analyst Gordon Duff, who says he has highly credible information that Israel might pull out a false flag attack during the London Olympics and blame it on Iran, to push the US into war with the Persian country.

In the same day that Press TV published it, Sky News released a video interviewing an insider at G4S firm, who says the private security of t

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.ufo-blogger.com

www.google.com...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

Prediction: London Olympics 2012 - Triggering World War Three
edit on 24/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Use EXACT headline for BAN submissions. Fixed Link.

edit on 7/24/2012 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Maxmars because: Fixed link to reflect source of opening text

edit on 7/24/2012 by defcon5 because: fixed link

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Well, funnily enough I made a thread about how Iran will probably be blamed for any terrorist event that will take place at the London Olympics around 2/3months ago.

Link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

By now I'm hoping that the users of abovetopsecret have realised that Iran IS NOT the enemy.

And If you think otherwise please stop watching your propaganda-spewing news stations and begin to look at non/less-bias Iran related news sources such as Russia Today.

Peace

K

www.timesofisrael.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 24/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

@according to US Military analyst, Israel might pull out a false flag attack in London and blame it on Iran.

IF they know this then HOW CAN A WAR START THEN????? SMH

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Wont be long now till we know.

I to have a bad feeling, thats its all been leading up to this.

But hey, i could be wrong so im just going to "Hope for the best and prepare for the worse" and make sure as many people as possible know that, Something bad might happen during London Olympics, so they can keep their distance, just in case, "Rather be sorry than safe" right...

Namaste.
edit on 24/7/12 by WiseThinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

And If you think otherwise please stop watching your propaganda-spewing news stations and begin to look at non-bias Iran related news sources such as Russia Today.

PressTV and RT are unbiased? Okay, if you say so. The most important point here is that any terrorist attack at the Olympics will certainly be blamed on Iran, irrespective of who actually commits it. It is therefore in Iran's best interest to do everything possible to prevent such an attack; if they can expose an Israeli, American or other plot before it is implemented, it would go far to restore their credibility in the eyes of the world. I'm not holding my breath.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Kluute

IF they know this then HOW CAN A WAR START THEN????? SMH

Exactly! Although I suppose we all know this type of news will never reach those that need to hear it!

Neither will it be broadcast on any popular viewing station (exc. RT)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Top link is broken.

www.timesofisrael.com...

Yep I agree too. Israel are the kings of deception, false flags, assassinations and murder.

Although the headline of your post, doesn't match the article which explains that the Olympics might the time Israel strikes Iran.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Agreed that RT is not an unbiased new source, but to be honest, no new source is unbiased.
RT does however, most of the time, give the opposite view of the Western main stream media, so using both RT, Western Media and id recommend other as well (Al Jazeera and blogs from people in the areas) and you start to get a more rounded picture of what is going on.

RT however does not give you the whole unbiased story.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

i havent heard of what security level we are at for the olympics!!! does anyone know??
wasnt long ago we had a different level of threat every oter day!!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

i havent heard of what security level we are at for the olympics!!! does anyone know??

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

How have they lost their credibility?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

How have they lost their credibility?

Have they closed the Strait yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

If such a thing were to happen it would show the true intent behind Israel's mechinations and the fact that they don't give a damn about anyone but themselves.

I can't believe they would be that foolish.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So an outside source says Isreal is going to do a false flag? Where did he get that info? Iran? No one and I repeat no one is ever going to know the truth. Those that do probably will be found in a car accident or something.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Maybe it's a double fake and we are being setup to point fingers at Isreal?

Many have asked why would they hide clues like ZION in the Olympic logo. It doesn't make sense to them. Well one possibiltiy is that they are being setup to take the fall. Now, I'm not here to defend Isreal, just sharing a possiblity for us to work out.
edit on 24-7-2012 by iwan2ski because: spelling

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
This needs to reach as many people as possible like NOW!!!!!

Everyone who has a Facebook account needs to post this and DEMAND that every one of their friends do the same.

What this will do is,
WHEN the false flag happens people will not be so easily duped as they were when 911 happened.
People will see it for what it is and then?

Then a God damned world wide revolution happens my friends!!

I'm telling you,
in my mind it is an inevitability now.
This attack WILL happen, I am sure of it in the bottom of my soul.
If it doesn't I will have to re-think everything I thought I knew about TPTB up to and including whether or not they even exist at all. This is a GOLDEN opportunity and provides the perfect timing to accomplish SO MANY things on their agenda.

Spread the word far and wide.

Act as though it is September 10 and you just got a heads up from a friend in the Military cuz guess what???
You just did!!

Get out there and make a difference!
edit on 24-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

I am going to be honest here about a few things. Weird perhaps but my opinion at any rate.

Iran IS worried and has every right to worry about a false flag, because US and Israel simply need what appears to be a valid reason to start a war, and it IS war that US and Israel want.

But what I think is now happening, notice a site that is NEVER blocked in Iran is this one? They are following all the conspiracy theories to throw out news before hand clearing themselves of any possible wrong-doing.

Iran is not the one who wants war in this scenario, so it makes sense to follow conspiracy theories against them in order to defend onesself before the fact.

Which means.... not one thing will happen during the Olympics. Nothing, it will be an enjoyable event and everyone will breathe easier for a while. Once everyone is good and comfortable something will happen no one will be expecting, in a place no one would ever expect, and That will be the catalyst for Israel's little war.

edit on 24-7-2012 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

WOW.
I hope you are right and then again.....

I can't wait until all this # is over with.
This crap can't go on forever.
I just want peace and freedom!

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Just a thought; Isn't it possible that all of this is theater? I mean, the industrialized world is beginning to show the ability to actually understand the nature of the monetary scam that has transferred what some say amounts to somewhere around 20% of the total global wealth from the 99% to the (less than) 1% in the past two decades.

From a certain perspective it can be said that if there is a global power cartel; this "LIBOR" thing is the chink in their armor.

I wouldn't be surprised if a contrived and unnecessary war, or a manufactured devastating terror event were well within their idea of "acceptable" distractions to avoid being the center of attention in this global fraud which is responsible for the death and starvation of millions around the globe.

Too bad they "own" the media, the UN, and nearly every governing body on the planet.

CX

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by javmctaff
reply to post by Kluute

Don't think there is a specific one for the event, just the country as a whole...

Threat from international terrorism

The current threat level is Substantial - this means that a terrorist attack is a strong possibility.
Threat from Northern Irish terrorism

The current threat level is set separately for Northern Ireland and Great Britain:

In Northern Ireland it is Severe - this means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.

In Great Britain it is Substantial - this means that a terrorist attack is a strong possibility.
What are threat levels?

The system of threat levels has been created to keep you informed about the level of threat the UK faces from terrorism at any given time.

This system helps police and other law enforcement agencies decide how to allocate staff. The threat level represents the likelihood of an attack in the near future. More about the UK threat level system (Opens in a new window) on the MI5 website.
The five levels are:

critical - an attack is expected imminently
severe - an attack is highly likely
substantial - an attack is a strong possibility
moderate - an attack is possible but not likely
low - an attack is unlikely

Source: Current threat level

CX.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join