It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Starting my own alternative intelligence/security organization

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
With the increasing corruption in the intelligence agencies, military industrial complex, and authority figures I thought it would be in the best interest of the citizens to form an alternative intelligence and security organization.

All of these jackass alphabet agencies need to be given a taste of their own medicine. I'm all into spy gear and stuff like that, and figure we need our own intelligence agency investigating their crimes (plus the crimes of the elites) , and keeping an eye on them - instead of them invading our privacy , we'll invade theirs legally. We must investigate the crimes of authority figures and intelligence agencies because we can't trust them to do it themselves.

Hopefully with the downturn of the economy the government will cut funding to authority figures and intelligence agencies so the people can form their own security and intelligence agencies. Take that CIA.

So run and tell that to your masters, CIA investigators of ATS. we are turning the tables on you now and there's nothing you can do about it because it will all be legal. So all you federal agents reading this, clean your house before the citizens will do it for you with our own intelligence and security organizations.
edit on 23-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Cool!

If you supply the Walther PPK and the Aston Martin - count me in!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
i'll tell them

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Crack on, then.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enderman
i'll tell them

I bet you will!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Perhaps I shouldn't be, but I'm taking the OP seriously. What do you mean "invading their privacy legally?" If you can't use wire taps, postal covers, hack their accounts, stalk them, put cameras and listening devices in their homes and offices, what have you got in mind?

And if you get evidence of a crime, will it be prosecuted? Or are we going to rely on the Internet, which already believes politicians are scum?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

It will consists of private investigators who have access to the same information and equipment the CIA and other alphabet agencies use. Technically, we could flip the patriot act on the CIA, authority figures and all alphabet agencies. Anyone invading privacy could technically be charged under it

The patriot act states domestic terrorism is:

(i) intimidate or coerce a civilian population;

This is exactly what the CIA is doing with their increasingly invasive methods of invading privacy. Think about domestic spy drones, or facebook monitering. That is intimidation of a civilian population

(ii) influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or

This is exactly what all the alphabet agencies do!

www.foxnews.com...

(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination or kidnapping. Additionally, the acts have to occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States and if they do not, may be regarded as international terrorism.

If we can get credible proof that can hold up in court that the CIA had a hand in 9/11 , we can bring corrupt members of the CIA to justice, or whoever else was involved in 9/11. Every law concerning domestic terrorism can be so widely interpreted that not only do the alphabet agencies fit the description, they fit it best ironically.

Everything is going to be done by the books.

edit on 24-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I believe you have big justice balls.
Rock on!
I can't provide much intelligence but i support your security.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Everyone will have to take an oath to justice, truth, and servitude to humanity. It will be our business philosophy to be ethical, moral, agents who serve the citizens and are the citizens.

Finally we will openly admit that we train people to be remote viewers, and train people to develop higher levels of awareness which will help in any covert operations. The CIA and other alphabet agencies can try and hide that they do this all they want, they will just appear to be more and more corrupt. At least my intelligence agency will be open about these kinds of things.
edit on 24-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
if you want to beat them you have to play the same way they do - throw out the rulebook ... forget legal ... be totally ruthless ... if your the type that would sell out your own grandmother you may have a faint chance ...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Here are a few things to get you started down this road, its a fairly technical one in some respects and will require a fair bit of computer savvy to manage the data collected and extract useful intel from it.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.onstrat.com...
www.paterva.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Far too often the courts go low key with crimes of trust violation, so much so the public never gets wind of it. I think the OP had another idea in mind.......expose the crooks to the world and justice will bring itself to the party naturally.

Im down for whatever.....

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
reply to post by charles1952

It will consists of private investigators who have access to the same information and equipment the CIA and other alphabet agencies use.

The National Intelligence Program budget for FY2006 was $40.9 billion. What is your budget?

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

I have had similar thoughts on this before but your post says it well. I for one volunteer you can call me a Citizen Agent. I have thoughts on how this could be done legally without breaking any laws and by letting them expose their own dirty laundry it requires being sly like a fox but there are some sharp cookies on Ats.

The easiest one to start with.... Maybe DEA, and ATF. All you need to do is moniter yourself and other Citizen Agents at all times. Track yourselves, record yourselves, visual survelliance, complete monitering of all activites. From there you set up your own sting operations.

Start doing things that get them to notice, start wheeling and dealing things that seem shady but that are completly legal and legit but only amoungst yourselves and other agents. Thier ears will start ringing and someone somewhere will think these guys are making money and not paying taxes!!!! Must be drug/ arms dealers.

So they will make there false warrants and expose their dirty tactics, illegal survelliances, and sneaky entrapment ploys. Then when they conduct their raid they find....packs of gum, sex toys, vingtage pogs, andy griffith memorabilia what ever your fancy maybe. And since you were watching them watch you badaboom badabing you have just as much evidence on them as they do you.

Okay my evil genius rant is over. For the Op thank you for that creative thinking excersise .

Citizen Agent Jack at your service.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I gave this a little thought and figured I would expand further for the benefit of the OP.

Layout

You need to determine how information such as individual profiles will be laid out, what data goes where and adhere to the standard throughout the project. This is important because the layout needs to lend itself to searching the data to find relevant items that can be filtered into actual intel rather than just random data. Not all data will be biographical in nature, some of it will be news stories, again you need a template of how to store the pertinent data (and not just the body of an article either, the date, any associated images, name of the author, videos, etc). Simply saving links will not work as that link could disappear at any time rendering it pointless, you need to keep copies of every single piece of information you collect.

Gathering Methods

You can't just manually surf for information and enter it into whatever system you chose to be the backbone of this effort, its terribly inefficient and could lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. My suggestion is to learn about web spidering and automation, start building up wordlists that you think could provide useful results and send out the tools to gather info from social media like Twitter, Tumblr, Facebook, etc. Much of the trivial work can be completely automated leaving you more time to sit around analyzing the piles of data for false alerts and actual useful data (you will be doing this ALOT!).

Scope

Starting off aiming for a worldwide net for information gathering simply wont be possible, pick a few people/topics and start off there to keep the amount of gathered data manageable. Set some milestones and goals so that you have a road map to follow; something like 3 objectives by 3 months, 5 by 6 months and 12 by 12 months. Its going to be a learning process to gather data, and sources change over time so you will have to periodically change your gathering techniques and technology to accommodate for changes.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

if you want to beat them you have to play the same way they do - throw out the rulebook ... forget legal ... be totally ruthless ... if your the type that would sell out your own grandmother you may have a faint chance ...

Lol no. I'll show them the good guys always win at the end of the day.

Here are a few things to get you started down this road

Thanks, this is good stuff.

The National Intelligence Program budget for FY2006 was $40.9 billion. What is your budget?

I've figured out a number of economically efficient operations, protocols and intelligence gathering methods based on innovation. I'm pretty creative and I like making my own spy gadgets (parabolic dishes, audio bugs, wireless video transmitters etc.)

Many intelligence agencies waste their money on trying to "be the best" with their technology. For example I've heard they have ridiculously small pinhole cameras, smaller than anything available to consumers. That's not really necessary if you can design a well hidden spy-cam. Even if they have spy-cam detectors/bug detectors, I could set up like 20 decoy spy cams set up in such a way that they'll never find the true spy cam. Strategy, creativity, psychology and a number of other factors can win out against a seemingly superior adversary.

Start doing things that get them to notice, start wheeling and dealing things that seem shady but that are completly legal and legit

Oh, I know. I've already learned a lot. It's like I said, it's all about strategy and using their own tools of surveillance against them. It's interesting how the most cheapest, mostly free tactics are often the most effective.

As for the layout/gathering methods/scope , all very excellent contributions. I have something like that, concerning online and clandestine operations.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Utopia2012
I've figured out a number of economically efficient operations, protocols and intelligence gathering methods based on innovation. I'm pretty creative and I like making my own spy gadgets (parabolic dishes, audio bugs, wireless video transmitters etc.)

You said you would have access to the same information and equipment as the alphabet agencies. Now it sounds lie you won't. If you can't figure out how "ridiculously small pinhole cameras" can be useful, you're already behind the curve on the strategy and creativity fronts. They also have ridiculously large cameras ... constellations of them, in low Earth orbit. You cannot match their capabilities in the construction and employment of spy gadgets.

You are proposing to do by yourself, with no identified source of funding or formal training in tradecraft or analytic methodologies, what the KGB/SVR and other adversaries have been doing for decades with only limited success. And, unless you have diplomatic immunity, you are doing it the most dangerous way possible, under non-official (or non-existent) cover. I do not think this is a productive use of your time.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

access to the same information and equipment as the alphabet agencies

lol, I obviously don't have access to satellites and spy drones - but I do have (legal) surveillance equipment used by intelligence agencies.

Their pinhole cameras/satellites and a lot of their technology is useless and a waste of money if I'm aware of it. I'm aware of all technology which intelligence agencies use. All of technology is useless under strategy which renders technology useless. I'm obviously not about to go into detail.

formal training in tradecraft or analytic methodologies

Once again, that's not something I'm going into detail about. I have experience in this field, that's all you need to know. Formal training is over-rated, it's something that can be taught to anyone and the same goes for analytical methodologies. Experience is key, we all know that.

Not having technology to match theirs, and being able to beat theirs is ten times the victory than actually having superior technology and beating theirs. It's often more effective. Just know it's all beatable with awareness.

Anyways, most of this is concerning clandestine operations. I don't have any plans for that, for the time being. I'm still in more of an intel gathering phase, planning everything. This will take time. Things will get more serious when I officially register this as a business.

You have no idea how much I really have this planned out. I have a business model incorporating the services that a security organization provides (bodyguards) combined with the services an intelligence organization provides (private investigators). Just like any other security organization, I'm going to hire ex-marines and other military brass to be bodygaurds, but this is down the line. Also as I said, there will be civilian agents as well.

Right now I'm really just building up the intelligence gathering side, the private investigator side. I currently have enough surveillance equipment and technology for this. Any private investigation business start up does not compare to alphabet agencies, but this isn't about an arms race. Don't misunderstand my intentions as "taking down the entire CIA / FBI". This is more about reflecting their own privacy policies back onto them, concurrently investigating corruption/criminals in the intelligence agencies and elsewhere.

I really believe there's a lot of agents with good intentions who join these guys, but there's always the few guys in these agencies who are corrupt. Those are the people we should be after.

Another theme I'm going to bring across is openness. This will be a new concept to the intelligence community that will emphasize those who have things to hide are usually committing criminal acts. Members of the intelligence community should have nothing to worry about if they are not guilty of any crimes.

I could go on and on about what I'm planning, but I don't want to say to much. I'll say just enough that you know everything is by the books. This will be a private-investigator / security firm heavily based on ethics, morality, fighting crime, corruption & protecting the civilian. It will be business mandate to serve the people in justice and protection. We're not going to war with the alphabet agencies like an adversarial nation , rather we're bringing the corrupt criminals within the alphabet agencies to justice by providing an independent investigation organization. This is something all the law-abiding non corrupt agents who stand for true justice should welcome. Only the corrupt criminal agents trying to protect themselves would be an "adversary" preventing independent investigation.

Plus it's like I said, I want to be an independent investigation / intelligence organization looking into other aspects of society like corruption in the police force, corporate corruption etc. We need this.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

Just be prepared to be hacked like the what really happened site.

Be prepared to be raided like Michael Ruppert was a few years back.

Have no illusions about any of the laws being observed, ask Breitbart,
oh wait, you can't he is dead.

The only ppl that seem to have gotten the respect of the alphabet agencies
is the La Rouche followers, you might check them out and they have resources.

I don't agree with all of their politics, but as I have said before, results matter,
and they are doing that.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I will gladly give you the names of some elite criminals I know!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join