It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agony of Syrian mothers ordered to 'choose which of their children should be executed by Assad's t

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Syrian troops asked mothers to nominate which of their children should be executed during an attack on a village in the south of the country, it was claimed today.

President Bashar Assad's paramilitary force, the shabiba, are said to have committed multiple atrocities over the weekend in Ataman near the southern city of Deraa.

Regime forces shelled the village before 250 troops arrived on five buses and rounded up locals who had been huddled in cellars, according to villagers who managed to escape over the border to Jordan.

LINK TO STORY

If this is true this is terrible. I know I have been posting a lot of articles regarding the situation in Syria, but I just think it is important to spread the information. All of this propaganda is surely only going to lead to a ground invasion/occupation of Syria. As I have stated in previous threads, I think it is going to happen very shortly. With Turkey placing weapons on their border, although defensive, I think they are preparing for what they know is coming. I think it is only a matter of time before there is intervention. I also think that any intervention will lead to a lot of casualties, because Syria's goverment allegedly said that they would use chemical weapons on any outside forces. I think that it will also lead to war with Iran and possibly even Russia and China.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Not true = not terrible.

And you are really making the false flags get momentum.

People wake up.

Your govt wants to destabilize middle east to make his NWO come true.

NWO needs nutrients.

Oil is the nutrient of NWO.

The heart is there. i,e Israel

The hands are there. i,e puppets

The communication system is ready.The backbone is there.

The blood is there. i,e money

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
This is total bull.

My neighbour is a Syrian expatriate, who moved here to Australia 2 years ago.

His family still live in Syria and fill him in on everything that go on in their country.

How many times have we heard here on ATS that the REAL CONSPIRACY is that the Syrian Government isn't perpetrating all of this violence; it is the western media telling us this, when in fact it is illegal terrorists committing all of these atrocities.

I'm Australian, born and bred, and I am becoming so sick of hearing that the Syrian Government is behind this.

I feel for the people in Syria, and indeed the world, because you are all being lied to.

Let that be all I have to say about this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
The fellow that got killed recently, the defense fellow, he was a Christian, as is my neighbour and his family in Syria.

He had a Christian funeral and everything.

What you hear on the news is lies.

Go figure.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Oh blah blah yellowcake WMD babies thrown out of incubators.

They're going to have their war regardless. All this is just window dressing for the proles.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

Bigotry and blindness is what I can find every where in mideast or outside of mideast.

In middle east they are called suicide bombers.

But outside of middle east , they kill people in cinema.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

You should probably run, your ignorance is showing.

Seriously, was that necessary?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Sounds to me like Western propaganda. Much like the stories about how Iraqi soldiers threw Kuwaitian babies out of hospital windows.

Atrocities happen but if it looks, walks, talks and acts like propugated bs then it it probably is.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Syria is a melting pot for demonic forces on both sides of the conflict.

It looks more and more like Israel will strike if they suspect chemical weapons are going to find their way into the hands of anti-Israelis. That includes the rebels, by the way. Israel is alone in the sea of Islamic violence and oppression, and despite all the anti-Israel propaganda on ATS and permeating the consciousness of Western people everywhere, they have in fact showed great restraint in the past, only taking decisive military action when directly threatened or compromised in some way.

I do not fully support the Israeli foreign policy, but neither do I bow to the false god of political correctness, which says that a militant form of Islam should be free to violate any and all parts of the world as they see fit.

There will be widespread warfare in the Middle East, in a way not seen by the current generation ever before. It will begin in full force when the growing Islamic caliphate launches an offensive against Israel; or when Israel launches a pre-emptive strike against the chemical weapon stockpile of Syria.

May God have mercy on us all.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
edit on 23-7-2012 by DCLXVI because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DCLXVI

Take your mouse, move the arrow to "LINK TO STORY" , right click and you will find the source....

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
but then there is this,

The Syrian rebels are known, by those who don't listen to the ridicilous propaganda in the Western media at least, to have been responsible for countless massacres and individual killing for which their propagandists and in turn the Western media have blamd the Assad regime.

They frequently carry out gruesome massacres, film the result and portray the murdered individuals, who are usually Assad supporters, Christians or Alawites, as victims of Assad's alleged brutality. They often go so far as to pretend to be the victimes mourning relatives before giving false and staged accounts of what happened.

This woman, the boys MOTHER collected 33,000 signatures from people in similar situations. The armed mercinaries are the wrong ones. PERIOD.

edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
but then there is this,

The Syrian rebels are known, by those who don't listen to the ridicilous propaganda in the Western media at least, to have been responsible for countless massacres and individual killing for which their propagandists and in turn the Western media have blamd the Assad regime.

They frequently carry out gruesome massacres, film the result and portray the murdered individuals, who are usually Assad supporters, Christians or Alawites, as victims of Assad's alleged brutality. They often go so far as to pretend to be the victimes mourning relatives before giving false and staged accounts of what happened.

And what religion have the rebels?

Uh-Oh...MUSLIMS.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Sounds like Zionist propaganda to me. "Sophie's choice" anyone?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Bigotry can be dangerous when you align yourself with backwards and /end evolutionists.
The very thought of refusing to adapt so much that you spend exuberant amounts of energy trying to cause paid and suffering anywhere on YOUR PLANET, is insane and barbaric. It deserves a tomb not help from the rest of humanity. Anyone participating in ruining this world right now should just do themselves and the world a favor and just turn their guns around on themselves.

You are the very instrument that made YOU give up on life and humanity so much so that you must go into dishonor for the pleasure of pleasures. There is nothing real or true to that state of being and ruin WILL find its day into that womb of wounds.

The children that see what you are doing to this world tomorrow will curse you and erase you and what you have done today. Any sane person would. You are terrible and are agents of death. That is all. Why even try and justify it, hide it, blame others. BE at least not pathetic to yourselves. Do not break your mirrors with thousand yard stares when you are a shriveled POS inside and you know it.

Just be honest. Its all a lie and you know it. End evolution. Everyone loses. Dumb.

EDIT:
Anything ever hidden so as to cover the eyes of a brother will in blindness of any virtue lead to the destruction of all who are blinded and those they blind. A lie is a lie.Even if at its end it is declared true / victor. It will be its shame from the eternal. It will always be and that does not change a thing. You are right. Nothing for you.

Dont beleive. I can let die. I die. So shall we all. What else........
edit on 23-7-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast
Not true = not terrible.

And you are really making the false flags get momentum.

People wake up.

Your govt wants to destabilize middle east to make his NWO come true.

NWO needs nutrients.

Oil is the nutrient of NWO.

The heart is there. i,e Israel

The hands are there. i,e puppets

The communication system is ready.The backbone is there.

The blood is there. i,e money

You could not be more correct. This is the final push to test the waters of the larger nations convictions and to see if someone will rise to defy their agenda. Russia has shown back bone thus far, lets see how commited they really are.

Im sure we will find out what is what very soon.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Recollector
It have to be true because they are MUSLIMS.

Everyone in Syria, the army, the rebels, the paramilitary, EVERYONE is doing despicable acts.

And that is because they are muslims.

Im not even gonna point out just how shallow and wrong this statement is. There are so many comparisons I can make that would leave you speechless and shakey in awe of your own embarrasment.

I suggest stop watching cable and look outside.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kastogere

Originally posted by Recollector
It have to be true because they are MUSLIMS.

Everyone in Syria, the army, the rebels, the paramilitary, EVERYONE is doing despicable acts.

And that is because they are muslims.

Im not even gonna point out just how shallow and wrong this statement is. There are so many comparisons I can make that would leave you speechless and shakey in awe of your own embarrasment.

I suggest stop watching cable and look outside.

I had 2 posts where I had UNBEATABLE arguments...but it seems that the mods arre pro-muslims.

In short, I was ONLY telling some truths about what muslims did and do : beheadings, rock pelting, clubbing, hands cutting, suicide attacks...

...and I also was telling that before Aurora shooting the last high victim shooting in a NON-muslim country was 1 YEAR ago in Norway, while dozens of MUSLIMS die EVERYDAY in MUSLIM countries, killed by, duh, MUSLIMS: Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Egypt, etc.

So, yes, there are MASS killing in NON-muslim countries, once every year, while in MUSLIM countries they are on DAILY basis.

The above TRUTHS make me a muslim hater? Or a lier when I say that I BELIEVE this story becasuse happend in Syria , a MUSLIM country?

This site is becoming from a 90% anti-Israel and pro-muslim into a 110% pro-muslim and anti-Israel site.

Which is BAD, because it is WRONG.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join