It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The [un]Official Olympic predictions thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Right, if your like me, by now you will be sick to death of the Olympic false flag prediction threads. So I have decided to make one thread, where everyone can put down their prediction and after the games we can see who got their prediction right.

It's only a few weeks. So we will have a winner to announce and everything. If you are so confident to post your threads on the main site , you should have no problem adding your prediction here.

So what will it be? A hoax alien invasion using project blue beam? A terrorist plot by Iran? A terrorist plot blamed on Iran? A lone wolf attack? A nuclear device buried under the Olympic stadium? Christ's resurrection?

My Prediction : Some dull sports will be played like hockey and Greco wrestling. It will rain for most of the games. There will be rumors of terrorist attacks, but no actual attack. There will be some small scale protesting. The US will top the medals chart, the UK will come 3rd.
edit on 7/23/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--Title.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

In the opening ceremony at the center of the stage a blue call box will deliver the alien known only as The Doctor.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I don't usually make predictions, but I'm like you. I don't think anything catastrophic will happen in London during the Games. If anything, all the hype is misdirection. Not to say that something catastrophic will happen elsewhere either. It probably has to do with money in one way or another.

If you're covering the security, you want those paying for it to be really scared. If you sell insurance, you want those paying for it to be really scared, etc., etc.

Fear sells; at least in today's world...

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Great thread.....i starred and flagged it after reading just this first line...

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Right, if your like me, by now you will be sick to death of the Olympic false flag prediction threads.

I reckon people will gradually get into the spirit of the games a little more, but from the armchairs in front of the TV's.

As for the opening ceremony, i hope i'm proved wrong but i feel that themes such as rolling countrysides, live animals such as sheep crapping everywhere, Morris dancers and the industrial revolution aren't the type of things people will be wowed by. Throw in a red double decker bus and it will be rocking!

I think we'll do well in a few sports, shooting and cycling to name a couple, i'm saying golds. Possibly silvers for swimming.

As far as the false flag threads and predictions....i predict nothing will happen terror-wise. More army will be called in to cover the joke that is G4S, and no matter how god a job our lads do, the world will go away with an image similar to North Korea. Who wants to see the forces guarding everything?

Then i predict that after the games and the costly investigation onto G4S's balls-up, they will hand future private security contracts to someone more capable. Now who that private company will be i shudder to even think. You'll either get a bunch of muppets with poor training, or some over zealous wannabe or ex-forces like Xe patrolling events.

I predict the big corps like McDonalds and Coke will make millions, make more of the public fat at a show promoting the pinacle of human fitness. Sooner they are boycotted the better, or at least refused contracts anything related to health the better.

So all in all, i think it will be a rather dull, rather normal Olympics thats puts more people out than it makes smile.

CX.

edit on 23/7/12 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I hope beyond all else, that nothing happens.

I have a bad feeling though, that 9/11 and 7/7 were but social experiments and drills for the "big one".

Look into 7/7, if you think there were holes in the 9/11 theory, well wait until you research 7/7.

Ill post a few of the "Holes" of the 7/7 story (relates closely as it would have been a test, if im regretfully right):

At the exact time and location of the bombs, there were terror drills going on (with the exact same scenario).

All of London's CCTV's went offline in the crucial minutes, just before the bomb, so no actual video of the bombs or perps arming them.

The 7:45 train they supposedly took (according to official report), never left the platform that morning (this has never been explained)

At the station where the "bombers" enter the subway system, a black car drives up and gives them big back packs, that same car was seen in the same location a month prior, when there was a terror drill (of similar) scenario going on (yes i believe there were 4 terror drills, leading up to 7/7, with a similar scenario).

So i hope im wrong, but if they could so skillfully hide the actual facts of 7/7 i don't doubt they would try another False Flag, and Olympics is the perfect time to do it, all of the world if watching.

Now i dont want to promote doom, but rather safe then sorry ey, so id say "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best "

Namaste

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

Some good predictions there CX. I agree on your point about the security thing. Having so many military personel, may send back the wrong image to people watching around the world. Still, would rather have the army there than some spotty teen working for G4S, who's had one days training at the Job centre.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I predict there will not be a single white guy to win gold in any of the sprinting events or any of the high jumping events.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Cool thread topic WW (S&F)

I had an intuitive flash this morning that something will happen this week-end but it won't be at the Olympics like everyone thinks - this is a diversion. It will be a surprise attack somewhere that involves an Islamic country (Most likely Iran/Persia). This will precipitate a world war. All of this will be planned and orchestrated though by the scum fu.k elitists. After this happens, the real war will begin when the super-natural world descends in to our Earth realm and the battle for the human spirit begins.

"It's going to be quite a show"

Stay Safe Everyone. Embrace the Divine that resides in your Heart and Live your Truth !

Peace, Love and Light

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Hit it on the nail.

This is what i say to people who claim "Nothing happened last Olympics, Nothing will happen this time"

"Remember Georgia ????"

The Olympics no matter what, is a massive strategic blind spot, as the whole world will be watching London.

Now be that an event like a war, which can be kept quit for a little bit longer than normal, or a false flag event in London, both would have the same result, a war in the Middle East.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I predict, USA will win the most Gold medals China will come in 2nd, followed by( in order from greatest to least # of gold) Russia, Great Britain, Germany, Australia, South Korea, Kenya, Italy, and France winning 4 medals.

Also there will be no major incident during 2012 Olympics. No Lizard people holding the olympians hostage, No false flag event, No the illuminati isnt controlling the olympics.

The only possible thing that could happen it a terror attack. No, its not a staged attack by the government to look like a terrorist did it

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I wonder if any ATS members subscribe to some of the more outlandish theories, like the project blue beam one or the return of christ. Maybe they are a little embarrassed about making claims in the Official predictions thread. Because this is the official one.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
I hope beyond all else, that nothing happens.

I have a bad feeling though, that 9/11 and 7/7 were but social experiments and drills for the "big one".

Look into 7/7, if you think there were holes in the 9/11 theory, well wait until you research 7/7.

Ill post a few of the "Holes" of the 7/7 story (relates closely as it would have been a test, if im regretfully right):

At the exact time and location of the bombs, there were terror drills going on (with the exact same scenario).

All of London's CCTV's went offline in the crucial minutes, just before the bomb, so no actual video of the bombs or perps arming them.

The 7:45 train they supposedly took (according to official report), never left the platform that morning (this has never been explained)

At the station where the "bombers" enter the subway system, a black car drives up and gives them big back packs, that same car was seen in the same location a month prior, when there was a terror drill (of similar) scenario going on (yes i believe there were 4 terror drills, leading up to 7/7, with a similar scenario).

So i hope im wrong, but if they could so skillfully hide the actual facts of 7/7 i don't doubt they would try another False Flag, and Olympics is the perfect time to do it, all of the world if watching.

Now i dont want to promote doom, but rather safe then sorry ey, so id say "Prepare for the worst and hope for the best "

Namaste

Incredible write up on the 7/7 'official story' inconsistencies.

If you check a few of my threads (especially the 'why are you ignoring the evidence in front of you from my sig') you will see American policy makers have outlined their 'Path to Persia', the war is set, basically it is just a case of waiting for a 'justification' (AKA, false flag event).

There's a possibility the Olympics will be a diversion for intervention in Syria, and the Iran 'false flag' could follow the fall of Assad as 'their response'. They may go all out at the same time, there has been a lot of predictive programming regards the Olympics, as seen (with hindsight) on 9/11.

Many possibilities at the moment but let me say, you live up to your posting name

edit on 23-7-2012 by Wonderer2012 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
I wonder if any ATS members subscribe to some of the more outlandish theories, like the project blue beam one or the return of christ. Maybe they are a little embarrassed about making claims in the Official predictions thread. Because this is the official one.

Hmmm not heard about the return of Christ one.

Ok, not that i believe he existed in the first place, but i'll play along......i reckon he will return and take gold in the 100m sprint in the swimming.

As for alien predictions, nearest i'm hoping for is that ET comes down, and Nick Pope gets royally probed during the ceremony. Gotta be worth a watch.

So yeah.....they are my predictions and i stand by them.

CX.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Here is a good video about it

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If something does happen it really could be anything so ill rhyme off everything ive heard on here and elsewhere over the last 6 months...

Train/Bus Bomb
Bio Weapon
Dirty Bomb
Micro-Nuke
Shooting Rampage
Hostage Crisis
Crashed Airliners
'Natural' Disaster
S.S. Montgomery Exploding
Alien Invasion

etc etc

No doubt it'll be a set-up/staged event. Who it will be blamed on i dont know but im guessing Iran...

Hopefully none of the above comes true!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

i predict thousands of conspiracy fabricators spewing thier millions of claims , then scurryining to sho horn thier cliaims post facto to " fit " actual events

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I put my money on something biological. If something was to happen it wouldnt be the obvious. Look at all of the people from all around the world that would be there.
I don't have any support to my theory. It's just a theory.
No one knows really what will happen.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I predict the BBC will air some stupid segment about Official Olympic Sickbags featuring some vapid blonde presenter.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I predict that when there is no false flag / genuine attack / second coming / NWO take over / blah blah blah that all those doomsayers will say that it was due to their raising awareness prior to the games that 'the event' was postponed / delayed etc.

Other predictions - relentless chanting of U - S - A.
The lack of humorous terrace like chants.
High viewing figures for the womens beach volleyball.
Someone will 'cheat'.

Oh, and probably most importantly - there will be no lasting positive Olympic legacy other than large corporations making shedloads of money and most Brits will view it as a complete and utter farce and insult.

CX

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I predict our London mayor Boris Johnson may just have a point here....

CX.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join