It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scary Islamic Militant ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Propaganda has been with us for a long time but it was not until the two wars that it became such a useful tool in control of the opinions of the people.

Star of david? Exposed.

Bonus

Fake Al Qaeda Actors EXPOSED! Adam Gadahn & Yousef al-Khattab

edit on 23-7-2012 by iIuminaIi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Oh my, how can we have been so blind.

*runs and hugs muslims*

The middle east doesn't hate us after all!!

Whew, so relieved!

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Wasn't there a similar speculation regarding the people who beheaded the hostages in Iraq. I'm pretty sure some clues suggested they weren't Islamic fundamentalists at all and actually military types belonging to the allies - based on analysis of the boots, uniforms and such.

And then suggestion that not all the suicide bombings in the market places were actually suicide bombings, but bombs planted on vehicles that passed through 'checkpoints' (after being searched), again by allied forces.

I'm not denying the existence of hardcore Islamic types, but in some cases I think a game has been played and a lot of people fell for it.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

The top photo looks like a dope leaf.
Mossad impersonates terrorists when it's convenient for them, terrorists impersonate civilians when it's convenient for them, they all want to put the blame on somebody else, hence Black Ops. They see themselves at war so anything goes.

CX

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Some good points, however.....type in "Star of David tattoo" in the search box up there to the right.....there are threads dating back a year or so on this.

Can understand if you wanted to post a reminder though, not a bad thing.

CX.

join