It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Exclusive: First Video of Colorado Shooting Suspect James Holmes Emerges

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
From the article: "he was a loner who -- oddly for a young student -- seemed to have no Internet presence."

Looks like they're keeping up with the narrative. If you value your privacy, you're a suspect. If you don't want to share all your information, habits, and whereabouts with the public (and thus government), you have suspicious behavior..

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

This link and the subjects he posted to are interesting. "James" explores emotional detachement & just maybe if yesterday was NOT a psyop then maybe it was a sick experiment?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
James is too tall. The witness that said someone let him in talked of a much shorter man. What a joke this all is and no wonder he looks angry in his picture. He knew he had to take the fall for their crimes.
edit on 22-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

Dude.. how crazy would it be if someone was pirating a copy of the dark knight movie? Like filming in the theatre. That would be a crazy/scary video.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

How do you know they are the same James? (also considering that at the bottom of the post you claim to have read, he names the author who actually wrote it)
edit on 23-7-2012 by FreeMindedMason because: Just solidifying an answer

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

I wish I could give your reply more than one crummy star................and now they are sealing the trial proceedings not just for the current time but for a long period if my understanding is correct.

Now why would the justice system seal the trial proceedings from public view after the trial is over?

And I also hear there will be no death penalty although Colorado is one of the States that deploys Capital Punishment?

Something just reeks of a conspiracy here - remember JonBenet Ramsey, if you research that there came out only slightly then hidden a pedophile ring that had government officials.

Wonder if any of these officials attended Bohemian Grove.

Just saying, it is all interconnected some how I think.

Connect the dots.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is more smokescreen from the media. He was just in court, and he looks "dazed" & "confused". He could be acting or maybe under the power of some drug.He doesn't look like a very calculating individual from first impression.Got "patsy" written all over him.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This guy was getting a phd in neuroscience. He should have a better knowledge than most of us here on how the brain works(trauma, how people go crazy, etc) yet he's the one who is mentally ill?

If you watched the live feed his nose and cheeks were rosey and he looked incoherent, like he was drugged.

Again, if he quit school to start a rampage, why attack a theater? Doesn't fit your typical angry student shooting up his own school type.

Well the front page article in my local newspaper is "A time for greiving; gun debate revived"

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Just watched the video of him on court....This guy is clearly sedated/medicated, can it be that someone wants to keep him from speaking up?

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by flexy123

Hes discussing time, time itself can be considered a Subjective experience and an Illusion.

As the perception of time changes from person to person.

So basically be afraid of every Theoretical physicist, Philosopher, Scientist, whose ever questioned the nature of our reality...

its it anti-intellectual the angle the medias going for?

Maybe this, to him - is considered his big science experiment? .. if he thinks time is an illusion and you can change the past.. if he really believes that literally, what's to say he doesn't think he could do this horrible act and then use his knowledge in this field to go back and erase it once it's done .. just a thought

But I do firmly believe he's not all there mentally .. I don't agree that he should be de-humanized though.. People are obviously still mourning and angry but he's still a person.. a person who committed an atrocity .. it's too easy to react by pretending he's not... that is sort of a psychological defense we often take because we can't fathom that someone could do this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stketcher
Just watched the video of him on court....This guy is clearly sedated/medicated, can it be that someone wants to keep him from speaking up?

Why is he clearly medicated or sedated? .. when I viewed it, my first thought was that he was probably exhausted.. I seriously doubt he's been sleeping like a baby since this happened.. he's no doubt been getting interrogated ( and not cooperating ) .. and he's also been meeting privately with his lawyer.. he's been put in isolation.. so not prime sleeping conditions..

I think it's probably more likely than him being doped..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
He is nodding out! Why would they drug him for his court appearance? He is already shackled and cuffed. Nothing seems right about this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluedream54
This guy was getting a phd in neuroscience. He should have a better knowledge than most of us here on how the brain works(trauma, how people go crazy, etc) yet he's the one who is mentally ill?

He was also apparently not performing well in his Ph.D. courses and was in process of dropping out.. as many on these Colorado threads have pointed out, anyone can enter a Ph.D. course.. but it's been reported he was struggling and dropped out of the course..

I'm not saying he's stupid .. clearly he's not.. but that's not to say he's a brilliant in terms of neuroscience either..

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KaginD
He is nodding out! Why would they drug him for his court appearance? He is already shackled and cuffed. Nothing seems right about this.

I don't think they did ... I just think he's probably not slept.. being fatigued in a situation like this makes perfect sense.. I wouldn't be surprised if he's been awake since Friday

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by Bluedream54

He was also apparently not performing well in his Ph.D. courses and was in process of dropping out.. as many on these Colorado threads have pointed out, anyone can enter a Ph.D. course.. but it's been reported he was struggling and dropped out of the course..

I'm not saying he's stupid .. clearly he's not.. but that's not to say he's a brilliant in terms of neuroscience either..

Well in the same live feed by abc news one of the anchors said that one of his professors called him a brilliant student who didn't have any signs of doing this.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stketcher

Why is he clearly medicated or sedated? .. when I viewed it, my first thought was that he was probably exhausted.. I seriously doubt he's been sleeping like a baby since this happened.. he's no doubt been getting interrogated ( and not cooperating ) .. and he's also been meeting privately with his lawyer.. he's been put in isolation.. so not prime sleeping conditions..

I think it's probably more likely than him being doped..

Yeah that's probably whats going on, although Xanax does put you on that sleepy slowly fading away state that we see him in (Reason of my earlier comment).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
reply to post by flexy123

Hes discussing time, time itself can be considered a Subjective experience and an Illusion.

As the perception of time changes from person to person.

So basically be afraid of every Theoretical physicist, Philosopher, Scientist, whose ever questioned the nature of our reality...

its it anti-intellectual the angle the medias going for?

Maybe this, to him - is considered his big science experiment? .. if he thinks time is an illusion and you can change the past.. if he really believes that literally, what's to say he doesn't think he could do this horrible act and then use his knowledge in this field to go back and erase it once it's done .. just a thought

But I do firmly believe he's not all there mentally .. I don't agree that he should be de-humanized though.. People are obviously still mourning and angry but he's still a person.. a person who committed an atrocity .. it's too easy to react by pretending he's not... that is sort of a psychological defense we often take because we can't fathom that someone could do this.

I was wondering that to - if he did do it - I'm not counting out the 'he was drugged and set up' theory because of where the gas mask was and all the accounts of a 2nd person - but if it did do it - did he have a bit of a fascination with the masked man fallacy. IE Batman is also known as the masked man. BUT, lol, that could ALSO point to a because the suspect was outside the door and dressed as the shooter, do we really know he was the shooter?
It screws with my mind to think about that.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

This is just the latest in a long standing multi-pronged attack on intellectualism, unfortunately. The bones will be made by those least capable of even understanding the questions; its the American way (these days).

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
He should be locked away and forgotten about... discussing this beyond discovering the reason so we can work on preventing it form happening again. is just furthering his cause whitch is to butcher the innocent and terrorise the nation.

Hes is a psycho... nuff said!!

Peace out.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana

I was wondering that to - if he did do it - I'm not counting out the 'he was drugged and set up' theory because of where the gas mask was and all the accounts of a 2nd person - but if it did do it - did he have a bit of a fascination with the masked man fallacy. IE Batman is also known as the masked man. BUT, lol, that could ALSO point to a because the suspect was outside the door and dressed as the shooter, do we really know he was the shooter?
It screws with my mind to think about that.

I've heard the second person theories but I don't buy those either.. I believe that James was in the theater from the time the movie began .. his vehicle was parked at the rear and the police have stated that the rear door was propped open.. witnesses inside the theater said they witnessed a man getting up and walking to the exit .. where the shooter later emerged .. My thought is James came in with the crowd.. waited ... faked a phone call ( you wouldn't know if it was fake or not.. silent ring ) .. made for the exit, pretending to be respectful of the audience so nobody would be suspicious by him just leaving for no reason .. went outside after sliding something in the door to keep it from closing, suited up.. returned shortly after to begin what he sat out to do ..

It coincides with what the police said, finding the door propped.. and it works with eye witness testimony spotting an individual getting up and leaving.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join