It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animals move through dimensions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by Jaellma

None of which can be verified or recreated.

Essentially all they are, are vacant claims.
I can claim that I flew to Mars last night and 20 people may back me up, but until there is evidence of the claim, it is just that. A claim.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
Animals and insects are evolved to evade threats. They move quickly and either hide or blend. They don't dematerialize or disappear.

Are these facts? Or opinions?

Because I merely stated my opinion, I'm not trying to prove this phenomena to be real.

I posted this only to try expand the collective conciousness, open the tunnel vision that has being holding you back.

Stop placing barriers around the world you live in and around yourself.

Start thinking outside of the box, feel your peripherals.

Please just allow your braincells to click into being without your rational

conscious mind wanting to define things down to the most minute detail.

edit on 20/7/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kluute

I don't place barriers around my world. I live within the same world as you do.

I was just wondering why you believed that animals disappear. It's a pretty big claim.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Reply to post by Kluute

I don't place barriers around my world. I live within the same world as you do.

I was just wondering why you believed that animals disappear. It's a pretty big claim.

What can't you understand what I'm saying - perhaps it's because you read the first sentence and then think of a rebuttle.

I haven't claimed anything. This is merely my own opinion!!

I'm also wondering why you're so ignorant of a subject you haven't given much thought?

Take a look at the laws of multidimensional physics, and then come back once you have a basic understanding of the subject.

Perhaps then when replying to this thread, you could speak to me as one fellow human to another, then there is the possibility we could both have a fruitful conversation.

What have you got to lose?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kluute

I asked you why you believe animals disappear.

then you claim it's an opinion. If you're of the opinion that animals disappear, then it is akin to believing animals disappear. It is a belief due to the lack of evidence. Same as someone who believes in God.

I will ask again.
Why are you of the opinion that animals disappear?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Reply to post by Kluute

I asked you why you believe animals disappear.

then you claim it's an opinion. If you're of the opinion that animals disappear, then it is akin to believing animals disappear. It is a belief due to the lack of evidence. Same as someone who believes in God.

I will ask again.
Why are you of the opinion that animals disappear?

Next time read my OP properly and there will be no need to leave such silly remarks.

Animals are very concerned with the quality of life - much more so than ourselves.

When the quality of life is in question, the animals automatically migrate toward a more sustaining reality.

They remove themselves into other domains of existence, for they are programmed to survive.

Happy? I forgive both your insolence and ignorance of the subject matter.

Take care friend,

Peace

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kluute

speak to you as a fellow human being?

Why are you being defensive?
Nowhere did I personally attack you or venture off topic. I asked you a question, Kluute. I'm not attacking you or anything. Why do you think i'm not speaking to you as a human being?

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kluute

I would wholly agree with what you quoted. That animals are inherently driven to find safety or a better quality of life. That's how evolution works.
I just don't understand where disappearing comes into play. If there is no evidence at all of living organimsm disappearing into thin air, then the leap to be of that opinion is extreme.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by Kluute

You're obviously very upset that someone with a mind challenged yourr beliefs.

You took the debate to a personal attack by calling me ignorant and have subsequently shown yourself to not be interested in truth of any kind, but rather only interested in gaining support of others who believe in fantasy.
Whn challenged, you assume the challenger is ignorant on said subject and yet at the end of the day you exhibit no evidence and only frustration.
This type of thinking is going to confine you to a box. Try to open your mind to verifiable facts so that we as the human race can progress.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Well obviously, if someone said they saw someone disappear into thin air, there would be no evidence, right?

Unless they had a camera mounted, locked, positioned and ready to film the occurrence, a vanishing individual claim is just a claim. You have to take it as face value, review the case, check the police records and make an educated analysis of what really happened.

I understand a hard-core skeptic would have a field day with this but some things are just what they are.

And oh, even if they filmed it, there would be skeptics saying it was CGI or faked or whatever. It just gets more ridiculous with more evidence.

edit on 20-7-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by Jaellma

Skeptics possibly refuting video evidence is absolutely no reason to not try and disclose that kind of evidence.

I don't claim that these things cannot happen. I think the OP is misunderstanding me. They started attacking me.

This is a debate forum. I was actually trying to further the debate to a point where we could arrive at some ideas, rather than empty claims.
Then I was called ignorant for some reason.

I think if people or animals disappeared, that in the age of almost everyone having a mobile device, that we would have solid evidence of this happening. That's not so ludicrous. It's logical to assume that something so groundbreaking would leave a footprint.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute

The theory that animals can move into other dimensions does not mean that they disappear from this dimension entirely.. as posted above (this being the third time),

"They go into other worlds, yet they are still right here in this world"

In that sense, we're not different. We can access higher planes (beyond the triloka) without leaving our vulgar food-sheath (annamaya kosha).

edit on 20-7-2012 by D1ss1dent because: .

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Wow! I can't believe I'm reading this post today. Last evening I was out for my usual walk along our local beach; it was about 9 PM - it was just beginning to get dark but the sky was still light. I was looking up towards the houses in the distance, and suddenly this large bird that looked very much like a hawk simply materialized out of thin air and was kind of sinking and hovering a bit over the sand. I watched as he flew off; he simply vanished again into the air.... I thought I was seeing things. It was still light enough to have tracked him quite a distance, but he simply disappeared as magically as he appeared. Incredible. Now I am reading about this very thing here. What confirmation of what I saw!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kluute
In the realm of multidimensionality and merging, animals are adepts.

Your use of the word Adept brings be back to a series of books I read a long time ago. I think the series is called "The Adventures of Stile" by Piers Anthony. It's about two worlds that are connected by a magical "curtain", and only certain beings can cross the curtain. The "Adepts" are essentially the kings and queens of the magical world called Phaze. Great books, I wish I could find them again!

S&F for you! Very interesting ideas. I have to admit, I've had a certain connection with frogs my whole life.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I have never seen an animal vanish. I have however seen a bunch of animals squashed by car tires and such. I wonder why they didn't decide to move to another dimension before it happened.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

they did just at that point they left their bodies behind, if you watched the moment when it happens you would probably understand a bit more. But if you want to stick to the physical evidence only that is all you will be able to acknowlege. That ok, but done think every single person is at the same point as you.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
wait so animals can move through dimensions when they are concerned about the quality of their life!!! Thats awesome. I'll be sure to tell that to the squirrel in the park who's about to get munched by some dudes golden retriever.

Teleport little squirrel! Your quality of life is about to get messed up by that dog over there!

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I can make my dog appear instantaneously.

I stand in the kitchen and say Whoops!

I can make her disappear instantly.

I run water in the tub and say "It's time for a bath"

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Of course they move through dimensions. My dogs move through all three spatial dimensions, sometimes with great rapidity.

If you consider time a dimension, they also move there, too, forward at 1sec/sec. It's amazing.

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kluute

Good thread Kluute, this is a fascinating topic and could expand in to many different directions I think.

I've had many trippy animal 'connections' - probably my favourite was when a dragonfly taught me how to meditate on stillness. I came home and he was waiting for me near the front door. Not a big dragonfly, but very beautiful with rainbow colours. I opened the door and he flew in to the house immediately. I automatically knew that this was no random event - he was here for a reason.

I put down my things and went to the couch and sat in a lotus position. He was buzzing around as this happened, just waiting for me to get comfortable. After I had settled he flew over and landed in my lap, on top of my belt buckle. And then he just sat there, perfectly still for what seemed like 10-15 minutes. I felt like he was saying to me - be still, do not think, this moment is eternal. After he felt that the lesson was over, he flew up to the door and then waited for me to open it - and then he was gone.

All animals are psychic, especially cats.

I really love owls and many native birds. I have a magpie at home that taunts me, always waking me up in the morning, banging on the bedroom window - he's so cheeky. Anyway I could go on but I won't, except to say I find it horrid that people keep birds in cages !! AAWWWWWWWWW !!

Peace Out - Ned

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join