It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We need an Olympics section

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Do you think we could have a section set up for the Olympics?

thanks

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Helloooooooo
Anybody home?

Bad Idea?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Intriguing idea! Considering the games are just around the corner, it is definitely something worth considering.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maria_stardust
Intriguing idea! Considering the games are just around the corner, it is definitely something worth considering.

I think it would be fun to watch the Olympics together.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
yea great idea....

come on ATS...stay ahead of the curve...and show good management....

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oddly enough, I remember watching the 2002 Winter Olympics which took place in Salt Lake City at the time. My husband and I were surprised to see that Argentina was represented by two atheles during the opening ceramony. A couple of years later, we were interviewing architects for our home when, lo and behold, we had the opportunity to meet one of these two young men. They happened to be brothers who competed in the Luge.

Talk about a small world.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Why not eh?

With all the 2012,corporate control, and fear-mongering, it might be cool as a temporary forum?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
May I suggest posting the story of the American woman who was nominated by her employer to carry the torch for a short distance? She was accepted for a stretch in England. Her excitement was so great, she rushed out to be tattooed to commemorate the occasion. Unfortunately, her tattoo reads "Oylmpic." She deserves some recognition here.

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
and link all the London 2012 conspiracy surrounding it ?

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Absolutely!....then we can easily respond to the doom mongers who predicted everything from aliens landing, to Armageddon when the games pass off without incidence

edit on 19/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by Ben81

Absolutely!....then we can easily respond to the doom mongers who predicted everything from aliens landing, to Armageddon when the games pass off without incidence

edit on 19/7/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

heres one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

I clicked on this thread because I thought you were referring to all the conspiracy theories surrounding this years olympics. There are so many at the moment - it's mind boggling !! If nothing happens then it's been the most evil meme ever unleashed on us conspiracists.

As for watching or discussing the olympics for the sporting element and those participating - Hmmmm - There are some amazing athletes, (and their bodies !!) but it's impossible to know these days whose on the juice - shame really.

Peace Out

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OOoh, I would LOVE a section dedicated to Olympics. There is enough talk about the conspiracies surrounding them already. It would be fun to have a place to just watch and admire (or rant and rave, depending on how the medal count goes) :-)

posted on Jul, 20 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
There are a few additional forums that i think are needed.

Severe Weather
Solar and Lunar Activity
False Flag Conspiracies

I think Olympics should be left until after "something happens" (if it happens)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
why

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by bytebull

For the sheer fun of the games. BTS is gone, but it's still fun to talk about non-conspiracies once in a while

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
so what's the verdict?

new topics

top topics

join