It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolute silence from EQs for 10 days...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
There has not been a single >6.0 EQ for at least 8-9 days now and before that only a few EQs between 6-6.5 in July. The silence before the storm? Wait and see.

Incredibles sinkholes recently across China and North America:

endtimesrevelations.wordpress.com...

At the same time the weather is upside down and many people have been waiting and waiting for the big thing...

On Friday(20/7) it is 13 years since the persecution of Falun Gong started in China by the Great Red Dragon(the Communists)..

In Falun city in Sweden the deluge happened on 27th of July 1666(note the number similarity between 27th July 1666 and 20/7 1999 and Nostradamus prophecy of the war lasting for 20 and 7 years)..

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I noticed that myself. Usually get a good 1 with a major solar flare. The biggest in a while a few days ago and nothing.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You dont suppose this is merely a statistical anomaly?
I mean the many frequent quakes we have experienced lately, and the rash of biggies in the pacific ending with fukishima,as well as other ones from alaska to australia,/NZeland......maybe have settled the major internal flux stresses for a period?
There have been a LOT of "adjustments" made of late....
The biggie may actually be forestalled by the stress relief.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
If the pressure isn't released in small quakes the energy of the crust builds. The longer this goes on the larger the possible quakes. It is also reliant on the number of smaller quakes happening though. Increases in the earth's crust could also be associated with larger electromagnetic disturbances or possibly bigger storms worldwide. There is also the volcanoes to consider. Landslides and quicksand are effected by the currents in the earths crust also. Maybe in the future they will understand these links to things better and have discussions between researchers of these things more often. Everything is connected together, including solar and luner, even if we fail to recognize the connections.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

There is absolutly no science behind what you just stated. Its not like all of the volcanos or all of the magma chambers of the whole planet are interconnected. They are not. Volcanos sleeps for hundreds of years without any untoward consequences. We know this from our own short history.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

Evidently you haven't studied these things much. There is no evidence that absolutely proves the association YET but they spend a lot of time studying what I said. It's very complicated but I am confident that someday these scientists may be able to predict things more accurately when they figure it all out. I'd rather see them put more money into this kind of research than exploring mars or crashing satellites into the moon

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So about 17 days without any quake >6.0.

Today finally a quake at 6.4 and the last few days many quakes at 5-6.

Let´s see if this is the silence before the storm.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I don't know..... I'm skeptical of the hypothesis that there is a threatening build of pressure-
because there may not have been EQ of 6.0 or more, but there has been LOTS of smaller ones!
Many smaller quakes release pressure. I would be concerned if there hadn't been so many small quakes each day.

top topics

join