It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scenerio: "Aliens" at the Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
If "Aliens" (otherwise known as extraterrestrials, extradimensionals, etc.) come to the Olympics, how will it happen? Here are what I think are the most likely scenarios from most likely to least likely.

A.) ET's that look like humans participate in the Olympic games, unknowingly to observers. While they suspiciously smash several Olympics world records, after they are tested for steroids and go over a physical examination, they will be discovered to be "not of this planet". It will be revealed that human-looking aliens infiltrated the Olympics, which will create panic and an excuse to clamp down on national security to find the "threat" of ET infiltrators of the UK and the whole planet even.

B.) UFO's make a massive landing at the opening or closing games, or somewhere in between

C.) ET's infiltrate the Olympics, but create biological disaster because their biology is so different from ours, unknown deadly bacteria infects the population. The government will claim the ET's purposely infected the population as an act of war, or perhaps the biological attack will be completely created by the government, but blame it on the ET's that infiltrated the Olympics.

D.)UFO's fly really close to a major event that the whole world is watching, so that they make sure all of humanity is aware of their existence. The government claims its just new technology developed by Russia or China, triggering government clamp down on security. Also possibly not ET's, but just project bluebeam,

E.) At closing ceremony, the Queen makes an elegant speech, and reveals herself and her family to be a shape-shifting reptilians, which at that point the Royal family shifts into their Reptilian forms. The Queen steps down as King reptilian William takes over to start reptilian rule over England, reptilian UFOs land, and clamps down on national security. [/end sarcasm]

Any other scenarios anyone can think of?

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it happend beforei n the 80's but it was all staged maybe this time its a actual meeting of the outsiders?

but i had a vision of an explosion going off at a statium and it wasnt the super bowl leaving one more major event THE OLYMPICS...

lets see what we have in store for it

if aliens were to come down i'd be worried if its the FAKE ALIEN INVASION mj-12 project blue beam or real life aiens that will show us the truth about what the heck is going on

wish you guys all luck love and peace all brothers and sisters of the cosmos

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Utopia2012

There was a post yesterday by someone that works at a betting hall.
He said someone came in wanting to bet on Aliens showing up at the Olympics.

The worker said that he joked around with the better about project bluebeam.

However the better quickly changed the subject.

I'm betting that there will be a false flag invasion.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As I posted on the other thread pertaining to aliens at the Olympics,,,I spoke to my people...our race is not interested in attending...we are going to Disney World in Orlando!

edit on 17-7-2012 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
haha that last one was funny.
Still, any of these could happen and nobody knows. false flag may occur, but im hoping for the real thing. i have been waiting and feeling for a huge change in this world and this could be it

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Get a grip, they ARE.NOT.HERE!!!
Any appearance in London this year will most likely be equally & as epically f.a.i.l as the 'apocalympics', just like every other 'master plan' these bone headed, high-speed-train-fixated spanners have tried to spoon feed us over the last... whatever.

GIVE.IT.UP.ALREADY. ITS.REALLY.BOOORRRING.NOW.

(hurls half empty beer can at retarded circus 'master' & switches channel to Scuzz)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
How many threads about the exact same thing??? Mods where are you? let me start

2 threads are connected as they talk about false flag, 1 of the false flag talks about London Olympics,. this thread talks about London Olympics plus other 2 threads false flag...

And if someone really thinks something unordinary will happen then, then they've lose their common sense and mind

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is the only thread which gives a good realistic idea of how aliens will reveal themselves at the Olympics. I really think it's going to be A.) , and no-one on ATS has discussed or thought of that yet. Lol its good that theres so many threads about aliens at the Olympics. If they do arrive at the Olympics, we'll all be the wiser, and foiled the plot of "their" surprise announcement.

Anyways, here's how I think A.) would happen

The "nordic aliens" ( en.wikipedia.org... ) will pretend to be from a Caucasian majority country (Norway, germany, russia, etc.) and will participate in a running event (100m sprint, 200/400m etc.) and win, as well break world records. People will be somewhat amazed that a seemingly Caucasian individual won a running event and broke the record, so he/she will be thoroughly tested for steroids and go over a physical examination, which will reveal that the physical properties of Nordic aliens allow themselves to be much lighter (with their evolved "light bodies") so that they can run faster. While it will look like the person should weigh around 200 lbs, they actually weigh 50 pounds.

As to if they will be able to keep their medals, Im not sure. I guess that's kind of fraud, posing as a country when your actually from space/another dimension.
edit on 17-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2012 by Utopia2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
If people knew the absolute truth. D. answer is most reasonable. Fear is great as it puts you at the fork on the road, either motivating the people for more answers from government or overtake you completely leading you to the darker side being government itself which is the same thing that happen after 9/11.
The choice is yours.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If I were to guess I'd probably go with something close to scenario "D". Maybe during the days leads up to games there are scattered sightings randomly around the area as they scope it out. And other weird occurences start popping up. Not much is made out of it except here on ATS. Then during the games they hover in the sky above until it's unmistakable what is happening. And then what happens after that I don't have any clue.

new topics

top topics

join