It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all topics regarding "drugs" absolutely forbidden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
The reason why I ask is the other day I found a really interesting article about Israel developing a type of medical marijuana that won't get patients high. I found this to be extremely interesting and passed it along on one of the forums. Shortly thereafter I received a notification that the entire thread had been scrapped.

Now I understand ATS's reasoning for doing away with the drug forum, but does that mean that every post that may be deemed "drug related" even if it is highly educational and informative (like the one I mentioned above) is completely taboo?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think it's pretty iffy. Sort of hit or miss. I have a feeling when I hit reply this thread will be gone, but if you started one that was more, uh, clinical studies sounding I think it would be OK.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Israel Develops New Drug for title

Israel has taken something and made something that may something...

I know that sounded awfully dumb but I think that would be acceptable.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well the thread I posted had the title "Israeli scientists create medical marijuana strain that won't get patients high"

Like I said I thought it would be a well-received thread because it was informative about a new development. Instead it got scrapped with no questions asked.

If this thread gets scrapped also that would be completely ridiculous, especially since this is a forum specifically for asking questions about the boards.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
PM a mod or admin with your post first.
Maybe the words you used hit the kill switch filter ?

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

I think if you word the title differently, 'Scientists Create New Drug In Israel' and then explain the benefits without mentioning the 'M' word you would have a well received and Mod accepted thread. I would also encourage you to just talk to a Mod and see what's appropriate. My take is that certain conversations and words get ATS in trouble with sponsors, and also create a pain in the ass for the Mods.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
I am not taking drugs, but i can see that ZILLIONS will rush to get this marijuana because it won't make them high.
LOL - LOL - LOL

This moronic post I'm replying to highlights why the zero tolerance policy is in effect.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Check the Terms & Conditions...

Another link... to clarify..

Thanks...

Closed.....

top topics

join