It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Image Proves Illuminati Use The Sun As A Weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
We ALL know that the Illuminati loves to put their seal on everything. They have a sick fetish for symbolism. Well, it's about that time, when they go and start implementing the final stages of their agenda.

Introducing, the X-class solar flare...

I know you see it:

What illuminates, the sun

What do some believe 'illuminati' means?

People claiming to possess special enlightenment or knowledge of something.

Well, there's nothing new under the sun... which is responsible for creating it!

OMG, the Illuminati are using the SUN AS A WEAPON!!!

Mods: Move to HOAX! please

Image can currently be found on the front page of www.spaceweather.com...
edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: additional comment

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FractalChaos13242017

Explanation: LMAO!
S&F!

Now if it was square shaped or a pentagram ... then I may start to be worried about solar minipulation .. but since its a sphere and a triangle [which is a natural formation] Im rather unconcerned!

Personal Disclosure: Amazing picture and a good belly laugh! Thanks!

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: LMAO!
S&F!

Now if it was square shaped or a pentagram ... then I may start to be worried about solar minipulation .. but since its a sphere and a triangle [which is a natural formation] Im rather unconcerned!

Personal Disclosure: Amazing picture and a good belly laugh! Thanks!

I don't know... using a pyramid scheme and sphere of influence is worrisome enough for many.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Explanation: A triangle is a 2d shape .. a pyramid is 3d. The difference is HUGE!

Also the sphere of influence of the sun extends to beyond neptunes orbit! Gravity proves that!

Personal Disclousre: Illuminati or not,... the Suns [edit] Natural influence over the earth and the solar system at large is obscenely hard to refute credibly!

But I can envision a REALITY where humans do take FULL control of the sun using a dyson sphere.

edit on 13-7-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add a word for clarity.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: A triangle is a 2d shape .. a pyramid is 3d. The difference is HUGE!

Also the sphere of influence of the sun extends to beyond neptunes orbit! Gravity proves that!

Personal Disclousre: Illuminati or not,... the Suns [edit] Natural influence over the earth and the solar system at large is obscenely hard to refute credibly!

But I can envision a REALITY where humans do take FULL control of the sun using a dyson sphere.

edit on 13-7-2012 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add a word for clarity.

Well, considering everything is of 'frame of reference', would not a orthogonal plane projection of a pyramid not produce a triangle in a 2d representation? Difference not so HUGE?

Anyways... I'm not trying to argue the semantics of this, it was a joke lol.

How far can the gravity of the Sun actually go? Is it not governed by an inverse square-law, illustrated by G*m1*m2/r^2 ? Which as well applies to light(inverse-square law).. So does this then suggest, that gravity and light parallel one another(not completely), implying that because we can see the light from distant stars... that we must then be influenced by their gravity? Is gravity infinitely divisible, and always remains?

I wonder what would happen if a dyson sphere was used, and then directed the energy back at the sun...

edit on 13-7-2012 by FractalChaos13242017 because: clarification

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
By looking at this image i am able to see the proof you're talking about. These guys are nothing to mess with. They figured out a master plan, in hopes of recieving great power over people and also the ability to use the sun as a massive laser-like weapon. I am no longer going outside and i'm also going to quit my job because of these mean illuminati guys. I hope you're having fun world.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by breakandenter
By looking at this image i am able to see the proof you're talking about. These guys are nothing to mess with. They figured out a master plan, in hopes of recieving great power over people and also the ability to use the sun as a massive laser-like weapon. I am no longer going outside and i'm also going to quit my job because of these mean illuminati guys. I hope you're having fun world.

Pshh... you're just starting to do this?

I haven't been outside for years now. I dug a hole next to a river, and use hydroelectric power. I set up a self sustaining fish farm, and trapping device on the river, as well as surviving off of root vegetables. I steal the internet from the neighbors..

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

I haven't been outside for years now. I dug a hole next to a river, and use hydroelectric power. I set up a self sustaining fish farm, and trapping device on the river, as well as surviving off of root vegetables. I steal the internet from the neighbors..
Lol, i guess having a house next to a river has worked in your favor. Unfortunately, i live next to a fat person. Last thing i want to do is break down his wall and see him sitting on his ass, eating a Whopper.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by FractalChaos13242017

Lol, i guess having a house next to a river has worked in your favor. Unfortunately, i live next to a fat person. Last thing i want to do is break down his wall and see him sitting on his ass, eating a Whopper.
With onion rings.

join