It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A look at the Oregon Ducks Rose Bowl uniforms. Like the gloves?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well. Isn't that something.

Look familiar to anyone?

Source
edit on 12-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
This is old, definitely not a first look. And there are actually numerous football gloves you can be that form a design when held like that. I used to have a pair in high school.

Relax, it's not the Illumnati indoctrinating us all in plain sight. It's just a design for gloves.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I wonder why a team from Oregon would want an O on their gloves. Must be the Illuminati up to their old tricks again.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Forget the gloves. Check out the wings!

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

It's not just an O. Look again. For one, one must hold their hands in the form of the Masonic Pyramid. For two, where the "O" is (or rather the All-Seeing Eye) the glove pattern forms a black pyramid behind the "O."

I'm not saying that this is definitely the Illuminati once again spreading their occult symbolism subliminally to the population (although I believe it is). I'm just pointing out the similarities and asking the questions.

Better than just sticking my head in the sand and offering a knee-jerk reaction (that usually involves sarcasm and condescension)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

I agree. The wings do make one thing of occult imagery of "fallen angels." Of course the naysayers will argue that it's merely because they are the "ducks" and it's supposed to be duck wings.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

If this were say the Seattle Mariners I'd give this some more thought. I get what you're getting at, but damn it's easy to see Illuminati symbols pretty much anywhere.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
IS that what that O is?

Im up in portland looking at land and everyone has that on their cars and stuff.

I figured it was a sports thing... BUt damn these people must like their sports its all over the place.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolerAbdullah786
reply to post by Domo1

It's not just an O. Look again. For one, one must hold their hands in the form of the Masonic Pyramid. For two, where the "O" is (or rather the All-Seeing Eye) the glove pattern forms a black pyramid behind the "O."

I'm not saying that this is definitely the Illuminati once again spreading their occult symbolism subliminally to the population (although I believe it is). I'm just pointing out the similarities and asking the questions.

Better than just sticking my head in the sand and offering a knee-jerk reaction (that usually involves sarcasm and condescension)

Some times an "O" is just an "O"....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

If it looks like a duck...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Looks like Phil knight is up to his old tricks again....Phil knight owns Nike, and is an Oregon grad.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by mileysubet

If it looks like a duck...

Shoot it and eat it...?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
So, Oregon is the new illuminati headquarters...my stars, I think you're on to something!

ATSers we need to keep a watchful eye on Oregon and the people that come and go from this area. They could be training some sort of militia and sending them off to other states to brain wash them.

Think about how popular bikes have been in Portland for years, and now bikes are everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WONKY.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MmmPie

No they are not but your sarcasm is duly noted. Most people/celebrities who flash all of this Illuminati symbolism aren't affiliated with the Illuminati at all. They think it's cool or trendy, if anything. But the fact still remains that they are still promoting this occult symbolism and making it seem cool to the general population, especially the younger generations. It'll make it that much easier when they come out of the shadows completely and take over.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

So now college football teams are in on the Illuminati, too? Gimme a break.

Religions all around the world use the exact same symbols you label as occult. Do you understand the meaning of that word? It has no negative meanings.

And just a side note, not that it matters to you, but the Illuminati hand sign was made famous by JayZ. The Ducks, however were using the 'O' long before that happened.

Edit, LOL at the occult symbol you used in your avatar.
edit on 13-7-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

So now college football teams are in on the Illuminati, too? Gimme a break.

I already explained that so clearly you aren't even bothering to read my replies on this thread.

Religions all around the world use the exact same symbols you label as occult.

Like who? Who uses the Masonic pyramid and the all-seeing eye simultaneously other than the Illuminati/Masonic cult (to which you are clearly a member and no wonder you are here defending it).

And just a side note, not that it matters to you, but the Illuminati hand sign was made famous by JayZ.

Not quite. It existed prior to him using. It's been on our currency for how long? Furthermore, Jay-Z, the blasphemous (he calls himself Jay-Hova, a play on Jehovah thus proclaiming himself God, astaghfirullah) Illuminati puppet (and possible member now given his fame and fortune in the world) didn't always use that symbol. He didn't use it until later in his career quite possibly indicating when he sold himself to the Illuminati to obtain fame and fortune.

The Ducks, however were using the 'O' long before that happened.

It's not just the "O" that raises my eyebrows. It's the Masonic Pyramid hand gesture which then reveals the "O" or all-seeing eye inside of a pyramid form on the palm of the gloves.

Sorry, but the Illuminati may have control now but they will not rule forever. Their time is limited.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That is not a masonic gesture in the least.  We dont throw gang signs, and thanks to the entertainment industry that is all it is.  The cool guy thing to do.  

The eye has always been associated with the idea of 'light', knowledge, and life. The idea there is that through out history the eyes were a mirror to the soul, or a gateway to within.  When the eyes are open the represent life and when closed we are reminded of the everlasting, symbolizing our passage to the next realm.

For eastern faiths the eye is a symbol for attaining enlightenment, or the 'third eye' represented by the small dot above the bridge of the nose.  The Buddha is always depicted with the third eye, also.

As an occult symbol, such as you suggest, I concur.  The eye with no lid has been used to represent the Egyptian Goddess of Truth, Ma'at, whose name literally means " to see ".  This is also the same symbol used for the Eye of Horus, called the Udjat, which I am certain you are familiar with.  It was painted on the sides of Egyptian caskets so that the deceased may have vision in the afterlife. 

The omnipresent Eye of God, un blinking, surrounded by a triangle.  The All Seeing Eye, symbolically Freemasons attach this symbol to the Great Architect of the Universe.  It reminds me that He is always waiting for me in the end.  My deeds will be weighed by God in the afterlife, and this symbol reminds me to make good decisions and live rightly.  If that is evil, than so be it.

Christians use the same symbol in their churches, but try telling one of them that and you may end up crucified.

Thanks for the patience with my response, i broke out some books from my library.  

Ref.

"A Dictionary of Symbols" by JE Cirlot pg. 122-123
"The Illustrated Guide to Signs and Symbols" Adele Nozedar

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
War Eagle

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Without even going into the obvious O and duck wings, and warrior birds, and culture of competitive sports, and such..... I'll go another step and mention that these types of things are designed by graphics ARTISTS!. Artists intentionally pull from pop culture and existing symbolism to make something memorable, shocking, modern, etc.

ARTISTS! Just like the video producers and Olympics designers, and every other piece of ARTWORK out there. If the symbolism looks familiar ITS SUPPOSED TO! That is what they are going for. They want a mix of shock, power, nostalgia, uniqueness, and edge. It is no accident, and it is no conspiracy, it is ART!

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Of course they are doing it on purpose. I already addressed that also. Whether they know what they are doing or not they are still promoting this occult Illuminati symbolism and trying to make it popular and trendy. It's all designed to make people comfortable with what is coming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join