It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norman Bergrun: Saturn ringmakers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Project Camelot has caught up with a REAL AboveTopSecret personel, this man Norman Bergrun has higher clearence then the presidents.. his book, "Ring Makers of Saturn" is selling for over $2000! Apparently it has government pictures from the voyagers and other high-tech machines of the Spaceships that have been seen over Saturn's rings. His argument (with validity) says that the rings of Saturn are not natural (if anyone belived NASA in the first place that the rings were natural.. you are obviously more of a sheep then you think..) but in fact created by these un-imaginable sized spacecraft..

In his interview with Kerry Cassidy from Project Camelot, he even tells that he has seen plasma-craft with his own eyes, and has also seen government images of these ships hovering over the surface of Earth.. the man is 91 and you can tell hes very genuine.

Link to the book, and the interview, enjoy

Amazon - Book

~ Love is an art
edit on 12-7-2012 by LoveisanArt because: link..

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I down loaded the book last week, to be honest, I found it boring, and skimmed through for the most part... Only because it was all scientific... I like the concept though, and he's convinced me alien ships are hovering around! Lol

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

that is very understandable.. the interview wasnt the most exciting thing I've ever seen either.. but keep in mind this man is 91 years old. He has more insight, history, knowledge and information then you will ever get your hands on. So keep an open mind. Some truth is better then no truth at all. Its important to listen and pay attention to others who are above the "game" in regards to society, putting the pieces together to figure out the puzzle.

I know many people here on ats expect aliens and spaceships to come on their lawns and say "we exist, here are our ships" ... but that is sheep-mentality. That will never happen so get over it. We must follow the trails of information all the way up to the top of the pyramid (pun intended). Arguing about in-valid points and opinions doesnt get us far in relation to the truth of things.. cooperation and an open mind will.

~ love is an art

join