It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

helicopters circling UFOs in hollywod

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I guesss when a helicopter pilot (maybe police) circles a "light thing" they are not sure if its a chinese latern either..what do you think?
Is there maybe a reaction from the pilots in hollywood?
watch 3.07
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Um Hollywood is the home of the movie...............

soooooo............

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

it was already posted.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

can anyone say helicopter or plane? obvious not real

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Already posted here, www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
aight didnt find it in the search function..which btw is not really "modern"

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
wow a great thread,
i have the answer for you and to all your questions it lies HERE , use it wisely my friend for it is full of the information you seek

Duke

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
wow a great thread,
i have the answer for you and to all your questions it lies HERE , use it wisely my friend for it is full of the information you seek

Duke

KLEVAR! But you know searching on ATS is like searching for a penny in a beach. Unless you know the exact term used to post the original, you likely never find it.

be nice to channel your efforts into useful endeavours, rather than to have a go...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

wow a great thread,

Duke

KLEVAR! But you know searching on ATS is like searching for a penny in a beach. Unless you know the exact term used to post the original, you likely never find it.

be nice to channel your efforts into useful endeavours, rather than to have a go...

i tried this to see how hard it was...i typed hollywood in the search bar and it was there (a couple down but it was there)...also i hit the new topics tab at the top of the site ..there it was again.....twice...
edit on 11-7-2012 by DukeEligos because: edit spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh

wow a great thread,

Duke

i tried this to see how hard it was...i typed hollywood in the search bar and it was there (a couple down but it was there)...also i hit the new topics tab at the top of the site ..there it was again.....twice...
edit on 11-7-2012 by DukeEligos because: edit spelling

Fair enough, hit and miss sometimes does hit - but I've also used search to find things before posting, and have been told otherwise. You can't just say "UTFSE" here..

Blame 'them upstairs' for that. just saying, it's not helpful to point at the ASK engine when 99% of the time it does fail..

edit on 11-7-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kauskau
aight didnt find it in the search function..which btw is not really "modern"

Before posting a new thread in a particular area (such as "Aliens and UFOs") it is also a good idea to take a look through that area (such as "Aliens and UFOs") to see what has come before.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

I posted this video originally and when I used the search function to see if it had been posted,
the search engine pulled up all kinds of stuff that had absolutely nothing to do with the
key words I'd submitted.
So as much as I'd encourage everyone to use the search
engine, it's just not that reliable.

new topics

top topics

join