It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with post/topic

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Okay, I've never made a topic here other than my introduction and I have some questions about what I would like to talk about. I figured rather than make myself look stupid and post something I shouldn't have, I would ask here first.

It's regarding the sky sounds. I know there are a bunch of topics on that but I don't know how to tell which one I should post in and I'm pretty much certain I shouldn't make a whole new topic about it since it's been done to death. All I want to do is talk about the sky sound I just heard here and see if anyone else heard it but I'm not sure how to go about doing that. I'm losing interest as I'm posting this but I do want to know what I should do in this situation. Yes, I did search for sky sound topics but I wasn't sure which would be relevant for my post and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. I'm also surprised you can't order the search results by post date. I hope I put this in the right place. It can be pretty discouraging when you want to talk about something on this site but you don't know how to go about it.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Searching for "sky sounds", I found several of them under Fragile Earth. I would start there and if the mods decide it belongs elsewhere, they will move it and send you a pm saying so. There's no penalty or anything, so don't worry much about it.

Good luck with your thread. I hope it gets good responses.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
If I heard a 'sky sound', I would just make a thread about it. ATS is a big database full of documentation and nonsense. Let people know which area you heard it. You might find someone who heard it also, but who was afraid to talk about it and be chastised.
edit on 11-7-2012 by UnaChispa because: Stupid iPhone.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
It depends on how YOU see it. If you think it relates to 2012 then put it in that forum. Just spill all that you got to say, ask questions and if you can, provide credible sources as best you can.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaX

SKY SOUNDS is an interesting subject with many possible reasons for them. There are some VERY High Tech. U.S.A.F. Recon aircraft that have been postulated to be using a Nuclear Micro-Detonation Propulsion of which there has been sighted from I believe...Google Earth...a line of Puffs of Smoke beginning at Groom Lake and crossing the U.S. then crossing the Atlantic then across Europe, the Middle East then over China...over the Pacific and back to Area 51.

This happened VERY FAST to allow documentation of the trails as well as it being able to circle the Globe without refueling which makes sense for a Nuclear Powered Recon. Aircraft.

Other sounds might be the Earth itself. There is much here to look into.
Split Infinity

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I originally stated that I thought I shouldn't make a new topic on the subject but you guys are starting to make me reconsider that. Now I'm just not sure how to come up with enough details about my experience to warrant a new topic since I don't have a recording or anything and this is a personal experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well, if you don't have a recording, the thread isn't likely to pick up any steam. I still think you should document it though.

new topics

top topics

join