It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I can't believe this isn't posted already but if I missed it, my apologies.
This is fantastic. Grant it we have no proof towards his credibility as far as his alleged rank as cosmonaut but the video speaks for itself. Great coverage, very intriguing and highly controversial.

Ya know?....it's just a matter of time. We're right at the periphery of this truth and reality. It's all been planned like this. A slow RE-conditioing to our real past.

(((LEAKED!))) Russian Cosmonaut Reveals UFO, Alien and 2012 Crop Circle SECRETS

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Lol at people who think we are "close" to finding out the truth about ET's. It's been half a century since this nonsense started. Where's that truth??

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'll have to admit I've never seen that footage.

What's the Cosmo's name and timelink to the footage?

He says he has students. Where was he teaching?

Background check?

Interesting none the less.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Thank you for posting this! I found him a little difficult to follow because of his accent but the information was well worth the time invested. At least we don't have long to wait to find out if our hopes of a changing future comes to fruition.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I can't watch this at work - can someone post some spoilers?

+43 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It's finally happened.

Your minds have become so open your brains have fallen out.

Go to the guy's home page ddsdtv.blogspot.com...
and hit the button that says 'donate', and give him your
credit card number. You're ready to be fleeced royally.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Just watched a little bit so far, thought i'd say for a couple years now, i have been thinking of the reasons why they come here, and why they just seem to come an pass most of the time. I thought that there must be something special about our planet, that helps them in some way. I thought long and hard about their propulsion, and how they generate the power from pretty much thin air. I used to think they used to storms, but i really never gone into more detailed ideas about how they did. But this cosmonaut just explained what i had been trying to figure out for a while now.

The idea of the 'alien craft' using the lightening bolts and the like as a 'power source' isnt that far fetched IMO. It generates millions if not billions of volts, if they had the tech to store that much energy, and the propulsion methods to use it efficiently, they could go VERY far of just a single storm. (This is all theory using the idea the aliens were using the storms to 'harvest' their power source.) Its a simple, yet effective way of getting your power, and you dont even have to do barely anything.

Another idea, why havent we been able to harvest the power of the storms? Sorry if thats a stupid question.

Anyway, thanks for the vid, im off to watch the rest.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
It's finally happened.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

Jim.......why so nasty? Is that how you educate people?

Anyway, thanks humanalien for the video, very interesting. But I'm quite sure this is Pane Andov, and I don't think he was a cosmonaut - I think he's a yogi/channeler.

I don't doubt what he is saying about ET's and crop circles - but his theory on the wave is extreme - and I haven't found any other channelers talking about this - where as many other channeler messages line up.

Others have interpreted the crop circles differently - he offered only a couple to support his energy wave theory, but it seems hundreds offer clues to Nibiru's path and it's magnetic influence on earth and the rest of the solar system.

If this wave theory is true - nothing on the surface will survive and our only hope is some kind of spiritual ascendance - but with a Nibiru passing there will be much devestation but millions will still survive.

His message is too full of fear - most channelers offer messages of hope from their sources - I don't buy it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

It's finally happened.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

You make it sound like he is trying to steal your credit card information. He is not, it takes you to paypal....
Just because he has a donate button does not mean he is not credible.

I do not who this person is only time will tell but your drawing your conclusions with little speculation.

Just alone the video footage is AMAZING, it is going to change the world. As for the commentary only time will tell, I guess we will know by December

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I'm not quite sure how you have managed to go all your life up to this point, thinking that when people state "granted" you think they are saying "grant it"

Perhaps that's why you have been so easily taken in by this russian ?

+52 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

It's finally happened.

And you have it coming.

[sigh]

And it's finally happened to us, we finally get to see your true colors that are fading. What a weak attempt at a debunk.
Go to ANY site and you'll find a donate button. So what? If I wanted to, I'm sure Springer and Skeptic Overlord would happily take my donation too. What's your point? Ah never mind. Not interested.

I think your days are numbered as far as being a credible debunker of UFOs. You remind me of a VHS tape. Still useful to some but rendered old-fashion and thrown out by the majority.

Good luck Jim!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Another fine example of charlatanism to tell people wonderful lies they would rather have over boring every day truth.

It even comes with an exotic accent, so, it must be legit, fosho!

Please donate money to the guy in the link kindly provided by Jim because if you buy your 'truth', it must have more value than the 'lies' that tell you crop circles are made by artistic people with boards, planning, and time in a field alone.

yay.

Note; I don't see a 'donate' button on ATS. Is there one?
If there was, me thinks I'd rather buy my 'truth' from ATS than such as this guy.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jefferton
Lol at people who think we are "close" to finding out the truth about ET's. It's been half a century since this nonsense started. Where's that truth??

Once again, it's conditioning. That's not so hard to understand. We weren't ready before. And by most accounts, we're STILL not ready. We fire first then ask questions later. So.......
And as long as the military/governments run this planet, it's a slippery slope. We have lvery ittle control on whose firing at who out there in space.

But just think about it. It's an evolution of sorts. We are MORE acceptable to this phenomenon now than we were 50 years ago. If you DON'T believe we're not alone, you're a kook. Whereas it was the other way around just a few years ago.

Everyone agrees to that.

So?.....what will it be like 50 years from now?
Right now, we all pretty much believe in alien UFOs. Now we have to wrap our minds around who the pilots are and the different dimensions they all exist in.

Our science doesn't understand this yet. Quantum physics embraces it a little though but that doesn't mean the people aren't ready to accept it. We are.We're changing rapidly.

It's conditioning and learning to break down the walls that boxed us into these dogma belief systems.
We're learning not to trust what's being taught to us or at minimum, question them. We're finally questioning authority. Whereas, 50 years ago if you dared to do that, you were regarded as a beatnik and punk. Now it's looked at as an awakening.

This might be a matter of waiting for all our systems to all break-down (literally and physiologically) first but, maybe not. All I can say is, we're almost there. The time factor really becomes irrelevant because time is relative anyway.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So.. nobody knows even the NAME of this alleged 'cosmonaut' and you're
running to defend your decision to believe what he's saying?

Even when the original youtube site with the video has the opening disclaimer,

www.youtube.com...

THE FOOTAGE YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE IS REAL

...which as we all come to realize, is youtube code for 'this is a big hoax'.

Here's just one example from the guy's first breath, of a big lie for the target audience:

Martyn Stubbs pointed his antenna into space and picked up secret TV signals
directly from the space shuttle... [correct me on the exact words, somebody]

Truth is, Stubbs used his TV station's regular dish to select the openly broadcasted
'NASA TV' video service of direct rebroadcasts of space video during shuttle missions, like
anybody else with a dish or with a cable company that offered it.

Anybody could. Not secret.Not direct from spaceships.

What the videos really show has been subject to extensive discussions, for years,
at ATS -- check out those threads. The debates have been fierce -- and illuminating.

I've made my contributions to that debate, and clarifications for the misinformation
most people have about what spaceflight really looks like, on my home page
www.jamesoberg.com/ufo.html which, you will note, does NOT have a donate button.

So if you can start by swallowing those lies in the Russian-accent unknown narrator,
you can believe anything. Especially if it makes you think you're smarter.

Unless you scrape up that gray matter splattered on the floor and try sticking it back in
where it belongs, where it's supposed to function. And exercise it.

Sweet talkers are not always your friends. Face-slappers aren't always your enemies.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

Another idea, why havent we been able to harvest the power of the storms?

We have. And we've learned to harness energy from gravity, seawater, magnets etc too. Only...there's no huge profit to be made or dependency to be had on natural things. They need us needing them not--- Mother nature, silly Anishnaabe!

Anyways...that would be too civil. They need us in a constant state of chaos, worry and struggle. We're easier controlled that way.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wait, I've got it!

The 'secret cosmonaut' is John Galtovich!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

If only people would realise that we never needed them, and never will.

Well, with the right minds, and mindset Governing how we progress as a species, theres no telling how much more advanced we could be. But instead its about being better than that Nation next to you. If Russia, China, and America shared their wealth of Knowledge, imagine what those top scientists could produce with their minds focused on one goal.

But i guess that is one BIG Dream isn't it?

edit on 9-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I can't watch this at work - can someone post some spoilers?

The bulk of what he's saying is 'something' is entering our solar system from the constellation of Virgo and we'll begin to see it December 13th (I think he said) 2012. The crop circles are messages supposedly depicting this event.

The video is just background visual effect to accompany his speech that really has nothing directly related except to say, we're being lied to.

The video shows the NASA tether incident back in the 90's and a few other disc-UFOs captured by NASA as well (which are key words' for Oberg to re-appear on this thread)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anishnaabe

If only people would realise that we never needed them, and never will.

Well, with the right minds, and mindset Governing how we progress as a species, theres no telling how much more advanced we could be. But instead its about being better than that Nation next to you. If Russia, China, and America shared their wealth of Knowledge, imagine what those top scientists could produce with their minds focused on one goal.

But i guess that is one BIG Dream isn't it?

edit on 9-7-2012 by Anishnaabe because: (no reason given)

Sad but true.

Thanks for posting!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
As I mentioned above this is Pane Andov, just go to his website and listen to one of his videos or youtube it (hey, did I just make up a new verb?).

UFO's, crop circles = ET's ----> Yes.

Galactic energy wave, "Knowing" scenario ------> No.

Here is a youtube video by him, just skip past the part where the guy fromm Nexus mag is introducing him:

edit on 9-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join