It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for answers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Can anyone tell me what a hierophant, and a heliophant is?

I have done some research on google, but can't find a lot of useful explanations.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
You got my curiosity going, so I did a search and read this:

Check out this cartoon I stumbled across. It’s amazing. It blows pixar out the water. Besides being full of symbolism the cartoon is also about the coming of the Christ. Even the name this piece of animation is linked to is controversial. HELIOFANT. I believe this name is 3 different ways of saying the devil. Hel-io-fant.

I, Pet Goat II by Heliofant

I tried to watched that video a few days ago and it just seemed too suspicious...

Originally posted by Some Random Guy
I believe the film is communicating the same message as Theosophists, that Christ is the "Sun God" Horus, as also proposed in the film Zeitgeist. Research and truth have rendered this a false teaching. The end of this film depicts the false savior destroying all the evil in the world. It is AC propaganda.

edit on 9-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I've seen the video. That's what prompted me to ask the question. It is in regards to a dream I had, which these two words were repeated over and over. I had never heard the words before - but when I woke up I know how to spell them, and they were in my head.

When I saw that video - it made me want to know even more what the words ment.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

Helio is a Greek root word for sun, and Phant has a couple of different meanings, but in this context, I think it might be shine.
So, Heliophant = sunshine

Wikipedia has a page about hierophant that talks about not only what a hierophant is, but also what it symbolizes.
Btw, looks like both words are Greek in origin, kinda interesting!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is the entire dream/sleep walking incident:

I woke up standing in the corner of my room. I wasn't fully awake - the only way I know to describe it is that I was sleepwalking?

I was saying over and over, "You are the heliophaunt, you are the heirophaunt... remember." I said this exact sentence five or six times.

The strange part is that I was speaking these things, but it was as if someone was speaking through me. I don't know how else to explain it.

Suddenly, I realized what I was doing (because I became fully concious). I felt like I was falling, and then dropped to the floor. I woke up in a daze, and slightly disoriented. The rest of that day I was extremly alert & focused.

I wanted to know what those words ment - because I had the strongest feeling they were very significant. But I can't find anything that would give me a clue as to what this ment.

I do not do drugs, or drink.
edit on 9-7-2012 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is just another ZEITGEIST Trojan horse, it's FAR too polished and covered with NWO fingerprints:

The similarities are many, Zeitgeist was TRUTH seasoned with rat poison.

People ate it UP, same thing with this film...

HELIO-PHANT

HELIOS- is the SUN god, he is Apollo, the god of LIGHT or LUCIFER

HELIOS PANOPTES- the "ALL SEEING".

PHANT is from the word PHANEIN which means TO SHOW, to REVEAL, MAKE KNOWN something which is SECRET.

I, Pet Goat II Comments

"A lot of pro NWO stuff in this video. The destruction of religion - there is no god.,Thats why they compare Jesus to Egypt when the fact is we don't know. pro Islam, anti Israel, anti christian. Notice they only attack Christians? the false pretense communism is drowning. Group think, it was obviously created by the same propagandists who did Zeitgeist. Zeitgeist who's messages promotes the NWO."
LoveBringsTruth 1 day ago

"The biggest message all of you should get out of this is that even though death and destruction will come upon us we must stay in our true nature, peaceful and conscious. Just like Jesus is has his eyes closed in full trust of god while the world around him crumbles until he comes at the end of destruction where a new age begins.

What ever is happening around us people, don't get sucked into it, don't fight each other don't argue with each other, that is exactly what they want, keep you busy."
colloredbrothers 2 days ago 17

The Question Everyone should be asking themselves is:
Why are we being shown this video?
lawgick 15 hours ago 7

This video is like a cinematic interpretation of the mural at the Denver International airport.....this is eerily prophetic. Needless to say after viewing this video i feel like the time frame from 2012-2020 will be the DECADE OF DESTINY for ALL MANKIND......from NOW on the game has changed FOREVER. Buckle up humanity....we are the generation that has been long awaited for countless centuries.
victory777 21 hours ago 19

I, Pet Goat II Comments

edit on 9-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I wanted to know what those words ment - because I had the strongest feeling they were very significant. But I can't find anything that would give me a clue as to what this ment. I do not do drugs, or drink.

Many believe that dreams are ALWAYS significant of something important. I too believe this. There is a LOT of evidence to support this.

Never ignore them.

MANY times they are clearly a warning from God about events that are in our future.

For example: I was given my wife's name and a detailed description of what she looked like YEARS before I ever met her. When I met her, I KNEW she was the one.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
I wanted to know what those words ment - because I had the strongest feeling they were very significant. But I can't find anything that would give me a clue as to what this ment. I do not do drugs, or drink.

Many believe that dreams are ALWAYS significant of something important. I too believe this. There is a LOT of evidence to support this.

Never ignore them.

MANY times they are clearly a warning from God about events that are in our future.

For example: I was given my wife's name and a detailed description of what she looked like YEARS before I ever met her. When I met her, I KNEW she was the one.

I wish I had a dream like that. Sometimes I wonder if I'll always be single, haha.

new topics

top topics

join