It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA agent says Roswell UFO crash really happened and alien bodies were recovered

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Nothing earth shattering here that we haven't heard before but interesting that these high level government types keep disclosing the truth in the twilight years of their lives:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Happy anniversary, Roswell, N.M. It was 65 years ago today that the Roswell Daily Record blasted an infamous headline claiming local military officials had captured a flying saucer on a nearby ranch. And now, a former CIA agent says it really happened.

"It was not a damn weather balloon -- it was what it was billed when people first reported it," said Chase Brandon, a 35-year CIA veteran. "It was a craft that clearly did not come from this planet, it crashed and I don't doubt for a second that the use of the word 'remains' and 'cadavers' was exactly what people were talking about."

Brandon served as an undercover, covert operations officer in the agency's Clandestine Service for 25 years, where he was assigned missions in international terrorism, counterinsurgency, global narcotics trafficking and weapons smuggling. He spent his final 10 years of CIA service on the director's staff as the agency's first official liaison to the entertainment and publication industries. It was during this time, in the mid-1990s, that he walked into a special section of CIA headquarters in Langley, Va., called the Historical Intelligence Collection.....

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
A bit of healthy skepticism is in order, until we see the box.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe Roswell happened however, one question.

This x cia agent, has he just released a book?

So many of these x agents say "I know" when they've just written a book about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

...interesting that these high level government types keep disclosing the truth in the twilight years of their lives:

Yes. I find it quite interesting that seasoned government operatives are given the green light after retirement to speak semi-openly about this. Especially without fear of repercussions.

"It was a vaulted area and not everybody could get in it," Brandon told The Huffington Post. "One day, I was looking around in there and reading some of the titles that were mostly hand-scribbled summations of what was in the boxes. And there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell.

"I took the box down, lifted the lid up, rummaged around inside it, put the box back on the shelf and said, 'My god, it really happened!'"

And why exactly can he tell this now with no worries that it will come back to bite him in the ass? See what I'm saying? What's wrong with this picture?
edit on 7/8/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/2012 by Klassified because: wrong quote tags

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

"I'm not reluctant to talk about it -- I won't talk about it. I'm telling you there was a box that had stuff in there having to do with Roswell, and I looked through it, and it validated everything I believed in, and that's all I have to say about it. I will go to my grave being mindful of the two hats that I wear: My personal one and the one that will forever reside on my head as a former CIA officer."

Its this type of government slugs that help perpetuate the constant flow of lies to us, the American Republic. Die soon you spineless bitch and I hope the fire is hot!

YOU WORK FOR US YOU F'ING TOOL!!!

DOES ANYONE NOT REMEMBER THIS?!?!?

I'm so damned irritated with what we have let happen.

Ok...breath...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

As this guy, Chase, and many other proclaimed 'Whistle blowers' are often of a quite mature age, so to speak, one possibility could thus be that they simply do not care anymore, as they, supposedly, feel that they have already lived a satisfying life, so to say.

Just a suggestion.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Disconnected Sociopath
Nothing earth shattering here that we haven't heard before ...

Well, quite by coincidence, here's a newsletter that treats the subject with a lot of insights that probably have NOT been widely heard before -- and if UFO proponents have their way, will remain covered up and blacked out to protect their target audience from reality checks.

home.comcast.net...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Exactly... although I can't say I've had a job with that many secrets, I would, if I had had one, most likely spill ALL beans once I felt old age taking its toll. I wouldn't even care about money or fame, I would care about the exposing the lies, and nail some motherfs that really deserve it to the wall.

Why do you need a reason? People need reconciliation in their last minutes, and you best do with it what is best.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That's great and all, but there is still no physical evidence at all and thus the most rational explanation still stands as a weather balloon/radar reflection combination. The simple fact he is ex-CIA does not add nor detract from the credibility of the story, as that Argumentum ad Verecundiam, or argument from authority.

At the end of the day, this is anecdotal evidence at best (assuming he is being honest of his experience), and we all know that is the worst kind of evidence in science.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
this is the second cia agent that i know of are heard of saying roswell really did happened ths first was willam cooper.... he gives some proff ... bet there is going to be more people coming forward.. but keep in mind that tptb dont let info get out that they dont want out
edit on 8-7-2012 by q13ert because: had first name wrong

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Brandon is currently promoting his book, "The Cryptos Conundrum," a science fiction story about the history of Earth, contact with extraterrestrials and imagined cataclysmic events on our planet.

from the ops link.
why cant people give humanity the truth without personal gain

just for the record I believe Roswell was a crash ,this guy may be telling the truth but it my opinion he is just trying to sell books
edit on 8-7-2012 by paradiselost333 because: clarity

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
That's great and all, but there is still no physical evidence at all and thus the most rational explanation still stands as a weather balloon/radar reflection combination. The simple fact he is ex-CIA does not add nor detract from the credibility of the story, as that Argumentum ad Verecundiam, or argument from authority.

At the end of the day, this is anecdotal evidence at best (assuming he is being honest of his experience), and we all know that is the worst kind of evidence in science.

Just read The Day After Roswell. It's all there in black and white. Anyone claiming Corso lied?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Major Ed Dames said he remote viewed it and it happened but the aliens did some kinda time erase thing so it dissapeared from history.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Because -- and this is off the top of my head -- everything costs money.

Now, what do you do for money? Are you willing to do it for free. You know, for "humanity" and stuff?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Their superiors are either dead or retired and ancient which is the only green light they need.
Some man/woman in the CIA or similar role that is 20 years younger or greater just doesn't find them relevant considering the current state of the situation.

You have to consider that many people get into these government public service roles hoping to blow the whistle only to realize they can't say anything until they're so old, nobody will believe them and, there's a lot of conflicting stories floating around from hoaxers trying to cash in on the interest.

edit on 8-7-2012 by JonnyDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Found some interesting facts about Chase Brandon on Google:

The CIA has asked Jennifer Garner, the star of the television show, "Alias," to help recruit new CIA agents.

Chase Brandon is the CIA's liaison to the entertainment industry, and the person who brought up the idea of Garner being a spy recruiter.

Source

CHASE BRANDON is a thirty-five year operations officer in the CIA’s Clandestine Service. He lived undercover for twenty-five years and retired from undercover assignments in 2006, but continues to consult with several intelligence community agencies, the Department of Defense, and numerous state and federal law enforcement organizations. In his final assignment, Brandon was a senior staff officer for the director of the Central Intelligence Agency, serving as an Agency spokesman and CIA's official liaison to the entertainment industry. He provided technical consultation to many feature films, television series, and documentary programs, such as Mission Impossible III, The Bourne Identity, Alias, and 24, and the Discovery, Learning, and Military Channels.

Source

I wonder how much input the CIA has on our media...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hmmm.... I think I've read this before.

Seems current..

How about this thread?

Chase Brandon says...

My guess is that this thread will last no longer than the previous thread...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22

Originally posted by Diablos

Just read The Day After Roswell. It's all there in black and white. Anyone claiming Corso lied?

I loved that book! I've lent it to my dad and must get it back

Seriously though, the level of detail Colonel Corso provides is pretty hard to dispute.... And I am inclined to believe Chase Brandon also.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

Yeah but Mr Cooper wasn't ex CIA, he was ex military....

I found his Behold a Pale Horse to be over-rated to say the least....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Disconnected Sociopath

Yes, i read about it in the book Crash at Corona by Stanton Friedman.

Mid-air collision over Brazel Ranch.

1 blew up and the pieces fell to the ground.

The other made a rather controlled landing just north of Magdalena, NM.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join