It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I (probably) saved a young Boy from a phedophile and got arrested for it.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

I don't care what country your from, what language you speak, how much alcohol you drank or what the law of the land is and what those who enforce it believe ...

You are a hero, my friend!

One night in jail is a small price to pay for the innocence of a child ...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

I'm very glad those men did hold you down. Seriously? You don't know what was said between them before he asked the child if he would like to hang out with him for a bit. The child could've been waiting for a parent to come. The guy may have offered to stay in the area with the child until that parent came back. He probably felt your bad vibe coming a mile a way. Shame!

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Shame on you. After this long time the thread has been dumping in the wide seas of ATS, you could have managed to read more than the first page. BTW, the suspect never came to police. See my update. I´m inclined to accuse you something because you failed so hard.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

You think the police would actually tell you? "I was drunk, and I walked by this dude, and then I beat the hell out of him". Yeah, they're going to tell you who the guy is and where he was.

I'm amazed you aren't locked up. In my country, you can't beat the snot out of people because you suspect something. The state will press charges against you.

What you should have done is gotten out of sight and observed further, or calmly confronted the man. Vigilante justice can lead to disgusting things. Take responsibility for your actions and realize that anyone being held down by five people and arrested is no hero.
edit on 25-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I'm not sure how things work in your country, but in mine, you need to do a few things.

First, make sure you can prove intent to commit the crime. Without doing that, police can't act against the person at all, nor open an official investigation.

Second, gather any evidence you can. In this case, your evidence is the child as a witness.

Third, prevent the crime if you have the above two things (if you have the first, you will have the second), and are reasonably certain the person is unarmed.

You didn't scare him. You just made him smarter, and possibly made him arm himself next time. Cops hate it when people do what you just did. It makes their job that much harder, and it makes an already bad person even more dangerous and harder to put away.

If you want to play law enforcement officer, learn the rules first, before you do more harm than good.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Read the thread to the end, then re-post again and I´ll answer you. Much of what you said is proofed wrong already. Cops would tell me because if he would come to police station, I would probably face some trouble.
I already said it several times that I will face it without regret.
You were not there
Police is searching for him
I was arrested

Some people just should read further then the OP before posting such crap. I know you from another incident where you followed me into threads and commented just behind me and only to accuse me, derailing and spamming in the other threads. I confronted you for it and suddenly you stopped. I know people like you.

edit on 25-7-2012 by verschickter because: spelling "behind be" -> "behind me"

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I just did. I think the truth is that you got drunk and made this whole thing up. You seem to have an explanation for everything, and none of that was in the first story. Waste of time!

The proper way to handle a situation that you presented is a subject that can't be discussed too much though. If it ever does happen, act as I outlined and you might become a hero for real.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

read this

I´m not having a excuse for everything. Dare to tell me what excuses?
You can think what you want by the way, it doesn´t hold much in my eyes what you say because of your attitude in general and what has happened in the past.

By the way, I have not looked for it yet, but a member posted a medal here and I asked the staff to remove it because I feel like I don´t deserve it. So much about "wanting to be a hero"

Edit: No it has not been deleted yet
edit on 25-7-2012 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I just did. I think the truth is that you got drunk and made this whole thing up. You seem to have an explanation for everything, and none of that was in the first story. Waste of time!

Its a rant my friend, not a fine tuned story where everything imaginable is explained to the last and detailed. If someone asked me anything, I answered, its that simple. Do you think I write every detail, from the color of my shoes to the kind of tree the kid was sitting at into the OP? Then I could also mentoin that I was on the Dixie toilet just before and there was no water to wash my hands. Or what I ate in the tend (grilled chicken).

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

When a person releases a personal story with a hypothesis, and then later releases more details that directly support that hypothesis, you can assume the new details are probably lies.

We're done here. *waves*

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If thats your point I will have to accept it. Your reasoning may be right in many cases (especially the internet). But not in this case. Anyways, there´s no point in discussing it further because you already made your opinion and will stay by it even if I would scan the article. Then it would be faked I guess. Just to keep your face I guess.
ciao

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Mr Spock would say, "Due to the anonymous nature of ATS, and the desire of it's members to remain anonymous, that if you are indeed willing to scan the article onto ATS, logic would dictate that the name mentioned in said article is in fact, not you. Although it may give some indications of where the story you posted came from. It would also prove that said story is not a fabrication, but in no way prove you as the hero of the day. Logic would also dictate, that even though I have officially wished you fairwell, that I take you up on that offer to determine whether or not you are bluffing."

So how about it?
edit on 25-7-2012 by Evolutionsend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My answer is:

peer with the guy on page 2 or 3 who played detective. U2U him, maybe he found the article. Or you search for yourself. If you really read the whole thread, like you said, you know my reasons to not scan it. You can find it if you want for yourself. Without my name of course, the name btw is never in an article like that. Because of privacy.

ciao.

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I understand your point of view but that was more likely a better approach then outright assaulting the man. Now if you had caught him in the act your behavior would have been more understandable.
edit on 26-7-2012 by AssiduousSpook because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This has all been said before. I wish people would read.
I agreed that I overreacted weeks ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join