It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will You Be Doing on December 21, 2012?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
During the day I will be quietly sitting, meditating, soaking in the energy of the winter solstice sun.

During the evening I will be strapped into my chair listening to Coast to Coast AM and all the guests they're having on that Friday night.

But if I have a girlfriend by then I'll just be having coitus the whole day. Giggity.

nice yes spot on mate!

and coitus the whole day sounds the best idea i have seen yet

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul

Originally posted by linknumbernine
If all is as said, I'll be ascending to higher Dimension.

That's what I'm hoping will happen. 2nd choice, at least a sky filled with UFOs.

Personally, if the day comes and goes with nothing spectacular happening, I'm going to be disappointed!

I'm certainly not going to "plan to commit suicide" because of the low odds that something terrible may happen.

edit on 8/7/12 by NuclearPaul because: typo

G'day mate, i like your profile pic its so true

hey dec 21 will be a day like any other, meditate and be at peace
from now on

nothing bad will happen

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
im gonna be dead, because the earth will xplode

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

hi mate, i like this thread to be honest, what il be doing is il have my laptop next to me on ats, the news channel in front of me, a bottle of scotch an my .356 next to me so if the nukes or whatever is gonna kill us im not gonna suffer till i die id rather blow my brains out an be done with it

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What i would love t be doing is sneaking up behind all those people who do believe in the 2012 prophesy and bursting a really large balloon behind them and watch them crap themselves

Actually the 21st will be a very special day for me and the 22nd, I don't normally troll but I will those days I will rip the # out of people with a huge smug grin on my face
well when I am not wrapping my kids presents, cleaning, cooking, and generally chilling as on other days

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

i hope we all wake up the next day, and have a laugh about how silly the whole idea was

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If I'm lucky (?), on my way back to Germany for Christmas.
Although the flight is probably going to suck, considering the date.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Throwing a party of course.

www.celebrationofcelebrations.info...
edit on 2012/7/8 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
December 21st in what country and what time zone.

"My" December 21st is on a Friday so between 6 am - 2pm Arizona time I will be working then I will go home if I am still alive.

Is it supposed to happen during working hours or will it wait till evening?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mwood

I had been pondering this point as well. Dec. 21 begins at different times across the globe. I have never known how many hours there are from the first to the last 12:01, but would that matter? Does it have to be 12:00:00:01 Zulu,
Greenwich Mean Time, etc, to qualify, or to qualify for the prophecies should it be after the entire world has entered into the date? Of course, this is a more or less meaningless debate if no one is left to argue the point if total world destruction is early or late but December 22 still never happens.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Having a chinese for lunch at work as we wind down for the holidays. Then in the evening get pissed down the Village Inn which has a free band on every friday and saturday (some are quite good hard rock/rock/blues). I will still be in the pub at the stroke of midnight and fully expect to get to the bar over the next hour despite an apparent end of the world.

I will wake up at 9am on 22nd and have a giggle at all the defensive rubbish on ATS as to why the world on the 22nd dec 2012 is not at all as was predicted but exactly as most of us here thought it would be.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by samstone11
reply to post by mwood

I had been pondering this point as well. Dec. 21 begins at different times across the globe. I have never known how many hours there are from the first to the last 12:01, but would that matter? Does it have to be 12:00:00:01 Zulu,
Greenwich Mean Time, etc, to qualify, or to qualify for the prophecies should it be after the entire world has entered into the date? Of course, this is a more or less meaningless debate if no one is left to argue the point if total world destruction is early or late but December 22 still never happens.

from central American time, Mayan

be at peace nothing will happen

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
well, its a friday, before christmas, probably be enjoying a few days off of work.

oh and reading ATS to see people argue over what they think will happen

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I will be suited up, tactical vest / BDUs / bug out bag, firearms, all that stuff, sitting in my basement waiting for the preverbial S to hit the fan. And when the 22nd comes without a hitch, I will feel like an idiot for actually believing something was going to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
remembering, October 28, 2008 when all of this started for me.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
shuffle all day long

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
What i would love t be doing is sneaking up behind all those people who do believe in the 2012 prophesy and bursting a really large balloon behind them and watch them crap themselves

Actually the 21st will be a very special day for me and the 22nd, I don't normally troll but I will those days I will rip the # out of people with a huge smug grin on my face
well when I am not wrapping my kids presents, cleaning, cooking, and generally chilling as on other days

eh eh yes i might get into that

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
For all the people that believe the world will end, hundreds of them just out of chance will die on that day. Do you think that they will think "see, told ya" in their dying moments?

Me, unless something tragic happens to me, will probably sitting right here in my office at home convincing myself that my time on ATS is a 'break' rather than a persistent distraction sipping mulled wine and eating mince pies

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cylent773
I will be suited up, tactical vest / BDUs / bug out bag, firearms, all that stuff, sitting in my basement waiting for the preverbial S to hit the fan. And when the 22nd comes without a hitch, I will feel like an idiot for actually believing something was going to happen.

G'day

Be at peace brother,
the new age is about evolution and an important part of that is being at peace, having no fear

meditation is needed by humans
ca.figu.org...

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
After midnite on the 22nd, I'll be wondering if I really want to log on to ATS...

My guess is every other thread start will be something along the lines of "I told you so." One way or the other...

In RL? Getting ready for Christmas like always. Trying to get a date for New Years, pretty much like always...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join