It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do Rapists/Child Molesters not get life in prison?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hello everyone, just like you all, I see news articles everyday where pedophiles and child molesters get jail sentences of 5-10 years. I will post examples.

Arsonist/Molester gets 5 years

5 years for sodomizing 10 year old girl

And these are just the beginning. I know their will be talks of bankers and other such, but I am only talking about Child Molesters and Rapists.

4 years for raping 2 children

Why should people who literally ruin peoples lives not get life in jail? This might be a very controversial subject, but I am here to say that if I got murdered by a gunshot to the head, and died within .2 seconds. I would look down from Heaven and say, aw that sucks. I would be upset for a little, but did I suffer? no. I am not saying the guy is right doing it, but did he really do something worse than a 45 year old man who sticks his penis into a 5 year old girl, then she has to grow up knowing guys will want to do that to her everyday in her life? Is murder really worse then that? I want somebody to explain to me how a murder( not including torture) that is random and sudden, can be more punishable then having a daughter or son get raped by your gardener and have them ejaculate on there face when they are in the first grade.

I believe that there is nothing worse than a child being raped forcefully. Jerry Sandusky on another hand should be put to death, because if he gets raped in the showers, he will most likely enjoy that.

Thank you for reading my rant. Flame me if you want

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

because I kill them for a hobby...done it before and will gladly do it again

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Life in prison is a waste of time and money. They should be castrated and have their balls fed to them then after the prisoners get finished playing with them put them down like the dogs they are. Usually these type of convicts are kept separate from the others because of what they would do to them.

The best example I can think of was a guy who raped and killed a little girl after the other cons got their hands on him they carved the words Katie's revenge on his forehead.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
A better question. How come they're not castrated to prevent their sins from being repeated?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
There has a to be a loop hole for the lawmakers and the corrupt politicians because the ugly truth is that those in power are the worst of humanity.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Because most of them never get caught. Many of them are judges or are in other positions of authority. People are oblivious to how many of them are out there. And they do take care of their own.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What if theyre falsely accused? All a woman has to do is say it was rape, how ya gona prove it wasnt if you bangrd her? And child molestors can be convicted based on made up bs by evil people twenty years later....

I was charged with assault and battery once (acquitted with prejudice due to the "victim" refusing to travel 2000 miles to court), and a girl i banged tried to tell me i raped her. She said she was gona get me locked up but never did. Both people were total sociopaths and couldve easily gotten me convicted. Infact in the assault, i was the one assaulted and shoulda killed the man for all of the abuse he put me through over the years. But im an idiot...

Courts make wrong decisions all the damn time.

Thats the only reason i dont agree. Child molestors and rapists are wastes of space

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Those who have been castrated continue to abuse using there hands and foreign objects. That is a fact. Did you know that most rapists cannot get it up? It is about power and control not sex. Or at least that is what the rape stats say. You do not need a member to commit rape and or abuse and so they continue.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Why don't they put them all on a shark surrounded island - give them a fishing rod and let them play with each other???

Let them feed themselves like we have to do.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Our whole worlds #ed up that's why.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

They absolutely should get life, minimum.
Their victims will have to live with the consequences for the rest of THEIR lives.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
A drug dealer can get 20 years, a child molester gets 5. It is sick. Thanks Reagan......

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Child abuse does appear to have a critical role in the hierarchy of political power these days. It is so prevalent in some cultures through generational abuse that it is even consider normal.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Apparently becuse the elite are sympathetic towards their cause.

If they weren't, the law woud change.

Look how its covered up all the time, we've still got at least 5 members of paliament that have been involved in *that kind of untoward stuff* and yet they are still in work, and their files are classified for 100 years!!! *100*!!

See...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

I totally agree.
Another thing that kills me is that there are people doing life for growing marijuana and others get more time when there was no victim. I think it is because society does not value women and children and unless there are a lot of them complaining at once - it shows in the sentencing when only one of them is the victim.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is is a waste of time? Or is it to protect the rest of the citizens of the United States and the world? Would you want to be the victim of rape or murder? Would you want to have a gun pointed at your face just so someone can take something of yours? I think I'd rather see all criminals thrown in jail for their crimes. Laws are made for a reason! It would be contradicting the laws to only having drug addicts thrown in jail for 20 to life unlike rapists who only get 5 years for a minimum.... Its not fair for someone like me to live in fear every day knowing my attackers could come to my house and kill me in my sleep... I had one a baby because 3 guys attacked me at once. How fair is that for a victim to live in fear!?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
They should get life regardless they SHOULD NOT be allowed on the street where they could potentially rape another innocent person or another victim of rape.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well if a man or woman is falsely accused then the person who accused them should be thrown in Jail. But if there is solid evidence then the person who is accused should fully be punished. I have to go to school in fear and walk home in fear that my attackers will come to my house and possibly kill me in the future for getting them thrown in jail. All rapists should NOT get a second chance in life.

No girl or boy man or woman should live in fear that isnt fair whatsoever.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ATScory

Honestly who cares! There are worse things that go on in the world that barely gets you 30 days in jail!

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
A huge reason why is a lot of 18 yr old adults go after freshmen and other younger girls in school. And if we went by this philosophy one angry father or mother could easily put many peoples children away forever.

Ruining the lives of many families. It also wouldn't hurt to note that one angry father or mother could easily slander someone into a life sentence. Again ruining lives of families.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join