It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible latest NASA/ISS ufo footage

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I searched for this vid on here, but could not find it. If I missed it, i apologize.

You can clearly see the storms on the surface of the earth from this footage. However, there are some anomolies. Two "craft" like things seem to be appear in the video, moving across the picture.

No idea if this is something on the lens perhaps, or something unusual.

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
That video looks just like that black and white footage that has been in several documentaries.
Seen it here on ATS several times as well.

Though this movie shows it in colour and more zoomed in.
I could be wrong but I am pretty sure of it. I recognize the movements and objects.

Edit: I think it is the same movie that shows from far when some kind of beam is almost hitting a UFO. The UFO accelerates away very fast.
Someone know what I am thinking about?

edit on 6-7-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Got a link to that vid maybe? Would like to compare it.

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Got a link to that vid maybe? Would like to compare it.

vvv

I as well. Trying to find it.
If it is the same, it would perhaps prove that all those grainy bad movies actually are of a rather good quality and just made worse before released.

Edit: Found the video of the UFO being shot at.
If my memory serves me correctly, the UFO shooting scene is after the scene which you linked.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nice.

They are definitely not satelites which pretty much move at a constant speed in a straight line.

I don't think they are ice crystals either.

I would be surprised if they were T. human craft -

which leaves us with just one answer.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Indeed mate, I would appreciate that.

Can you remember if any conclusions was made regarding the video, if it is indeed the same video.

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I have to agree, I do not think it could be satellites.

Also, too me, the size of them looks rather large. When you compare it to the thunder cells over the earth, you can use that as a scale of reference.

Interesting.

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Indeed mate, I would appreciate that.

Can you remember if any conclusions was made regarding the video, if it is indeed the same video.

vvv

Ha ha I would guess the normal conclusions. Chinese high-efficiency lanterns

Edit: Found it, I think...
Colour added and video turned upside down.
I have never before seen the version you posted, so I would say that it is a nice find.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Very interesting video there vvv, I am pondering what type off lense is being used to record this piece of film,
The storms alone are facinating in themselves and the anomilies are open to speculation ?
Could it be a militery project to moniter the storms above the atmosphere, With the ISS practising remote control, Bit like a space UAV type off operation.
And to take it further would this be the trial and development for the Orian class voyage to mars and her sattilite moons
Using drones as a forword scouting ship, ??

Just my 2 bobs worth.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have to agree, I do not think it could be satellites.

Also, too me, the size of them looks rather large. When you compare it to the thunder cells over the earth, you can use that as a scale of reference.

Interesting.

vvv

You're right, for human manufactured craft they appear large, too large in fact, but there are indications there are much larger crafts in our solar system:

edit on 6-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I do not see any problems with building crafts that big.
The only things needed would be materials and time.
Building the craft in space would also make such sizes possible.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
Nice.

They are definitely not satelites which pretty much move at a constant speed in a straight line.

I don't think they are ice crystals either.

I would be surprised if they were T. human craft -

which leaves us with just one answer.

Plasma Critters? (Just helping Zorgon)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Does it look like missiles are being fired at them? The first one I noticed was around 19 seconds. There seemed to be 4 or 5 throughout the video.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiberalSceptic
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I do not see any problems with building crafts that big.
The only things needed would be materials and time.
Building the craft in space would also make such sizes possible.

Yes, building in space would seem to obviate many size limitations. I think T. humans have the ability to build larger craft than the shuttle or ISS - but I don't think we have the cloaking technology exhibited by the craft that arrived at 1:22.

As our friend says in his videos, there are many huge terrifying looking craft (even though the inhabitants may be peaceful) that would terrify and panic the earth's masses if they were not cloaked.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Thanks for the video! Check out SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube..they are suppose to arrive Dec-2012

Our Government here in the US took away SETI funding after discovery and then US Navy took over their equipment. There is not much information regarding this issue...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Here is what the sphere on the suns corona is. www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-7-2012 by todd44 because: First youtube post and I am trying to get it set right.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by todd44

Star Wars in action

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Thanks for the video! Check out SETI Discovery Fleet of UFO'S heading towards Earth on youtube..they are suppose to arrive Dec-2012

Our Government here in the US took away SETI funding after discovery and then US Navy took over their equipment. There is not much information regarding this issue...

Thats pretty interesting.

Seti has been funded for years, then because they found no "evidence" they got shut down. Yet, I am sure, there is more to this story, than the official news.

Interesting that the navy took over the equipment, guess it makes sense from an economic viewpoint, but now chances are even slimmer we will ever hear anything, if they discover something.

vvv

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by todd44
Here is what the sphere on the suns corona is.

edit on 6-7-2012 by todd44 because: (no reason given)

That's not what it is - that is his attempt to explain it. That guy is from NASA, right? Well, if NASA took thirty years to tell us they had found water on Mars, and misinterpreted the original experiments showing life (microbial) on Mars, how can we trust them with something like this?

Hypothetically, if it were a large ET ship, do you think they would tell us?

Anyway, his explanation is ridiculous, he says the "sphere" is just us looking down the tunnel of the filament? Does he think we're sheeple? First, the sphere is bigger than the filament by a factor of 20 or so, you would expect it to be roughly the same size. Secondly, the filament moves around - thus you would not expect the so called "filament tunnel" to be pointed in our direction for hours - yet the sphere appears exactly the same for hours.

Also, there is the video of the craft leaving the surface and causing waves of disturbance on the Sun's surface gases - nothing I have ever seen a CME do. Please use your intelligence and don't be duped by these people just because they have academic credentials and appear in a position of authority. You have an innate ability for independent thought - I suggest you use it.

Here is the video of the object leaving the Sun and the disturbance it causes - not like any CME I have ever seen:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
There are alternate prosaic explanations offered by folks out on the internet, including by the STS-80 astronauts themselves. Is there any effective way to track down such counter-claims, or are we all just to be victims of the multiply repeated original pro-UFO claims and arguments?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join