It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JP Morgan Summer Intern Sends E-Mail Blast About Where to Booze in NYC with a Fake ID's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hope I'm posting this in the right forum. Not sure where else this should go.

So tonight is going to be wild…

An intern at JP Morgan (did he get to keep his internship?) sends out 3
mass emails to everybody but God (pretty sure God couldn't be
found there anyhoo) at JP Morgan, inviting them to party at a night
club....and if your not old enough don't worry cuz the bar is not
concerned about fake ID's. Just make sure you bring one.

ReUnion is not strict on IDs so if you have a fake you will be fine. If you don’t have an ID… get one! Sorry about that, I will push for black ‘X’s’ next time so those without IDs can come hangout, since I want you all to have a great time this summer.

Idiot Fake ID Email

Dumb Summer Intern

edit on 5-7-2012 by orbitbaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Makes perfece sense that these degenerate party sheep work for Wall Street. They were obviously attracted to all the most loathsome aspects of society so promoting underage drinking, club hoppping and partying is par for the course.

Probably just the same old NYC power-player-pedophiles. Interns always = young hot women or gay men. You might think I'm blowing this out of proportion but guaranteed the intent is to prey upon the young interns by the fat old managers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
lol, this kid has shown he likes to party (good chance for idiotic behavior and thus black mailable), encourages illegal activity in under aged drinking and fake ID's and can bare faced lie in his 'apology / redacting' emails. Should go quite far up the JP Morgan ladder I would say

Hardwired, I must have been writing as you posted! Looks like we both saw the same thing in this kid!! Hmmmmmm what does that say about the reputation of JPM?

edit on 5-7-2012 by CthulhuMythos because: second paragraph added

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
So, what's the big deal? This is what a company gets for using interns instead of hiring proper staff. And it's not like the kid was working in any professional capacity, being an intern.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

And it's not like the kid was working in any professional capacity, being an intern.
reply to post by XeroOne

I'm guessing that's not likely to change anytime soon unless they give him the boot. But
hey, you never know. It's JPMorgan. They've done worse.

top topics

join