It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie and Martin Sheen: What do they know?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I went to see "The Amazing Spiderman" last night with my son, and I was struck by the plot similarities in the latest Spiderman in which Martin Sheen plays Spiderman's uncle, and the movie Charlie Sheen did back in 1996, The Arrival.

Warning: Plot spoiler - if you don't want to know any of the new Spiderman details, don't venture any further.

In the new Spiderman, Peter uncovers a plot by a scientist who is experimenting with combining human and reptiallian DNA. The scientist injects himself, becomes a reptillian and goes a little mad, and tries to execute an attack on a mass human population from the air with a weaponized, aerosolized gas which mutates humans into reptillians.

In the movie The Arrival, Charlie Sheen, an astonomer, discovers a plot by reptillian humanoids to artifically warm up the planet to be more suitable to their biology in order to facilitate their takeover of the earth.

I know the lizard man has been around for a while in Spiderman comic books and tv shows - I just find it interesting both of them were involved with movies that had similar plot themes involving reptillian humanoids with nefarious agendas for planet earth. I think it is quite the coincidence they would both be involved in stories with such obscure plot vehicles, I mean apart from V, there are not that many well-known movies or tv shows with reptillian earth-takeover agendas. It would kind of be like if both Donald and Keifer Sutherland were involved with different movies about say chemtrails - it would make you think - are they trying to send a message to the public?

If you are interested in speculation about reptillian agendas for earth (a topic I used to laugh at VERY hard - before finding out some things) - here is a good place to start:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Have you heard some of Charlie Sheen's rants???

Vatican Assassin?

Tiger's Blood?

If he did know something, his ramblings will have most people thinking he is a little off in the head. I haven't looked at Martin Sheen, so I am not sure in that case. But given Charlie's apparent leanings and out there rants...I feel like he would jump at the chance to play in a movie with shades of conspiracies built into it.

ETA a second video that wasn't as "chopped".
edit on 7/5/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

He's a "warlock from Mars". He has stated that as well. I mean I thought he was going of the deep end, but who knows may be he has some theories of his own... Hard to say because of how strange he has become over the years.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That video has more cuts than seconds of play.
I dont know anything about the Sheens but its unfair to offer THAT vid for people to judge them.
Just imagine what I could do with your posts if I were to cut and rearange them.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful

He's a "warlock from Mars". He has stated that as well. I mean I thought he was going of the deep end, but who knows may be he has some theories of his own... Hard to say because of how strange he has become over the years.

-SAP-

How many US presidents claim that god "Told them to do it"

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

That video has more cuts than seconds of play.
I dont know anything about the Sheens but its unfair to offer THAT vid for people to judge them.
Just imagine what I could do with your posts if I were to cut and rearange them.

I wasn't trying to put him in a bad light actually. I even kind of like him, so picking a "bad video" was not done on purpose. I will see if I can find a proper one.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I agree with what you say. But, the movie I'm referring to, The Arrival, was made in 1996 - 16 years ago, whereas all of his latest craziness has been within the last five years or so at the most. I think he was considered much more "normal" back then, though still considered a "partier".

Anyway, doesn't keeping secrets take a psychological toll on people? Maybe the behavior we have seen over the past couple of years is just a release from the stress of these secrets.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I agree with what you say. But, the movie I'm referring to, The Arrival, was made in 1996 - 16 years ago, whereas all of his latest craziness has been within the last five years or so at the most. I think he was considered much more "normal" back then, though still considered a "partier".

Anyway, doesn't keeping secrets take a psychological toll on people? Maybe the behavior we have seen over the past couple of years is just a release from the stress of these secrets.

I wasn't saying he doesn't know anything. I am saying that if he does...few will believe him because of his recent issues. And yes...I would imagine keeping secrets like that would drive one a bit crazy after a while. I am at the age where I don't discount a whole lot of things right off...This is one that I will not discount either.

I firmly believe that there have been times that people are "MADE" to look choc' full 'o nuts so that anything they say in the future will be unbelievable. This could be one of those times. Only Charlie knows at this point.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Charlie's dead on about 9-11. He may have heard a few things the rest of us haven't via the Hollywood-politician gossip circle jerk scene but I think mostly he's been reading forums like this. But yeah, his coc aine and alcohol use will kill him inside of a year if he's not careful. The CIA won't even have to get involved. Actually, come to think of it, maybe the reason the CIA hasn't offed him already is because he conveniently sounds crazy...

It's too bad Martin doesn't intervene and keep the guy under guard and off the street drugs 24/7, he's going to feel bad when the inevitable happens.

In case anywhere here has never seen it, Martin Sheen in 'West Wing' is one of the best tv shows ever produced. Too bad our real presidents don't have such good writers.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk

-SAP-

How many US presidents claim that god "Told them to do it"

Where did I mention God?

-SAP-
edit on 5-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Charlie and Martin are just guys who act for a living.

They are no more privvy to information than you or I.

Stop putting People on Pedistals , they wipe there arse with their hand, fart and burp like every other human.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You understand the Lizard storyline has been in the comics forever right?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
Charlie and Martin are just guys who act for a living.

They are no more privvy to information than you or I.

Stop putting People on Pedistals , they wipe there arse with their hand, fart and burp like every other human.

Really. Just like Stanley Kubrick wasn't privy to any priveleged info?

Have you even seen Apocalypse Now? I think if you watch that movie it is obvious Martin Sheen was privy to secret info 50 years ago; who knows what he has learned since then. Who better to trust with secret info in Hollywood? One of the less than 1% still married to the same woman...............as for Charlie, well, I wonder who he got it from............
edit on 5-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

-SAP-

With everything that comes out of his mouth, I'm sure there's a gem in there somewhere. Perhaps he's onto something with one of his theories, who knows... statistically, it's possible.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

I love to hate Charlie Sheen.

The man is the ultimate hedonist. He has no regard for anything he does, at least in the public eye. Privately, he may not be as wild.

The idea that he's still alive after all these years either suggests restraint or a fearless outlook on life.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Yep. I have to agree with you on that one. I have always thought of Charlie as a nut but at the same time I have also enjoyed his straight-forward views on things. He doesn't sugarcoat what he has to say and I like that. As I am sure most of my fellow ATS posters would agree.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
just in case no one brought it up. i find the most interesting of it all is how humanoid the lizardman was made in the new spiderman movie, when historically he basically was a humanoid crocodile to the T. that is what had me smirking during the movie. was the blatant and unnecessary change to the lizardman aesthetically, which actually fits better the descriptions of reptilians throughout history.

now your thread can finally begin.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmy1200

Right....Because your post means more than every other post made in this thread?

-SAP-

edit on 6-7-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmy1200
just in case no one brought it up. i find the most interesting of it all is how humanoid the lizardman was made in the new spiderman movie, when historically he basically was a humanoid crocodile to the T. that is what had me smirking during the movie. was the blatant and unnecessary change to the lizardman aesthetically, which actually fits better the descriptions of reptilians throughout history.

now your thread can finally begin.

Well, if you have seen the movie battleship, you would know that the "service to self" aliens in that movie are also considered "reptillians", yet apart from some weird physical features on the bottom of their faces, they look quite similar to us - no scales, no green. I thought that was very curious. Not at all what I had expected a reptillian to look like - but they were clearly called that.
edit on 6-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join