It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm eternity4us. I have interests in all hidden things...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hi, nice site here. Like some things I've read so far.

I have interests in Ufos, Metaphysics, Paranormal.. etc. All hidden things basically.
Need to learn a few things first before I post the thread I want to, such as how to post videos, pictures etc. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

For now I'm gonna step on over to the Freshman's Forum. And learn some tricks of the trade.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.
eternity4us

edit on 5-7-2012 by eternity4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello nice to meet u and welcome to ATS eternity4us.

Lots of good stuff here u just gotta find it

If u don't mind me asking how did u end up on this site? just curious

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Hi I'm new on ATS too,
Welcome to you. I wanted to learn how to post pics and vid too and the Mods gave me a link to the Freshmans Forum. Thats a good place to start learning.
This is the first time I'm attempting to post a link, so I hope it works lol. The link for freshmans forum should be below with any luck.

Freshmans Forum

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I'd be glad to help out if you needs help with anything or got any questions.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElOmen
Hello nice to meet u and welcome to ATS eternity4us.

Lots of good stuff here u just gotta find it

If u don't mind me asking how did u end up on this site? just curious

Searching for ufo stories have lead me here more than once. I just read the threads and started wondering how people were responding, how to be able to make posts etc. so, researched , figured out how all the buttons work then registered. Will be learning more hopefully. Hope I did the quote thing right?

Nice to meet you too.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by R6A6W6
Hi I'm new on ATS too,
Welcome to you. I wanted to learn how to post pics and vid too and the Mods gave me a link to the Freshmans Forum. Thats a good place to start learning.
This is the first time I'm attempting to post a link, so I hope it works lol. The link for freshmans forum should be below with any luck.

Freshmans Forum

You did it. Now I need to figure that one out too. That's the forum I've been looking at. Figured out the embedding video part. What I've figured out is you just quote the post that is doing what you want to do and you can figure it all out. The pictures I'm going into next.

Welcome to you too. See you around on the boards. We gotta get those 20 posts, so feel free to talk to me back and forth so this can be accomplished.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

I'd be glad to help out if you needs help with anything or got any questions.

Thanks. Pictures. How to start on those. ????

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eternity4us

This should help you un understand more about uploading images and pictures

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh and since your interested in "hidden" things, thought u might be interested in this
www.abovetopsecret.com...#
edit on 5-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

This should help you un understand more about uploading images and pictures

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you so much for your help ElOmen,

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Oh and since your interested in "hidden" things, thought u might be interested in this

My first quote paste/copy and it worked. Cute thread. Stuff hidden around us all the time isn't it?

I'm aware of hidden advertising too. It's all around us keeping us divided and too busy to plot their overthrow.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by eternity4us

Hi I'm new on ATS too,

Freshmans Forum

You did it. Now I need to figure that one out too. That's the forum I've been looking at. Figured out the embedding video part. What I've figured out is you just quote the post that is doing what you want to do and you can figure it all out. The pictures I'm going into next.

Welcome to you too. See you around on the boards. We gotta get those 20 posts, so feel free to talk to me back and forth so this can be accomplished.

Hey thanks, glad it worked. Yea I've just been playing with buttons here and there and trying everything out. Hopefully I just successfully quoted your post here too for the first time lol. Anyways will be good seeing you in the threads.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Welcome eternity4us

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by R6A6W6

Hey thanks, glad it worked. Yea I've just been playing with buttons here and there and trying everything out. Hopefully I just successfully quoted your post here too for the first time lol. Anyways will be good seeing you in the threads.

Copy/Paste Quote button. We're doing it. Baby steps soon we'll run.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

We're doing it

We sure are.

What do you mean by hidden things exactly? do you mean deliberately hidden as in being lied to or hidden as in things we just can't see with our senses. Or both?

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

We're doing it

We sure are.

What do you mean by hidden things exactly? do you mean deliberately hidden as in being lied to or hidden as in things we just can't see with our senses. Or both?

Both. Like 9/11 Problem/Reaction/Solution. Ufos.....

Your at 15 posts almost there. Now I'm gonna figure out my Avatar how to make it tall.
edit on 5-7-2012 by eternity4us because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Ok mate,
I'll put a link here to my introduction post if you want to have a read of it. I'm going to be practising posting photos and videos now. Catch you later

My Introduction

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ok mate,
I'll put a link here to my introduction post if you want to have a read of it. I'm going to be practising posting photos and videos now. Catch you later

My Introduction

Made a post to your thread. So, you like Ufo stuff also. Great.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Welcome! You don't hunt it, it hunts you!

top topics

join