It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Had a Thought Wondered if the Mercenaries Black Water Name did Mean Oil>

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
My question is did the Black Water Group originally,mean for their mercenaries group name to come from the fact they were originally form to protect these Oil Companies.
I had never thought about this until today for some reason.

I know they have since changed there name.

I was writing this thread when I hit enter to tab and it posted oHwell, My bad 30 day in the electric chair.

By the way I don't care for this group nor those they represent, but I'm sure tha'st pretty much goes without saying for most

IVAW

edit on 4-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
www.google.com...:en-US:unofficial&client=firefox-a#hl=en&safe=off&clie nt=firefox-a&hs=NkY&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:unofficial&sa=X&ei=s7v0T9KtBJGK2QX3qJ3OBg&ved=0CD0QBSgA&q=what+does+backwater+mean&spell=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc. r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=86fa095157477f71&biw=1440&bih=719

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

The new name Xe.Ok to go from that to, Xe is symbol for Xenon, which has no meaning to me.
I probably should not of started thread on this, but I had been curious for years, and had never thought of this before, to me it still seems as if the real meaning could be Black gold, Oil.

What esle have they done and what is the whole thing about to begin with. Who would have company that means brackish Water, that's like crap, but then again appropriate.

edit on 4-7-2012 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
you have very little clue as to what your talking about but i think at this point educating you is a waste of time.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Apparently they changed their name again from Xe to "Academi"

And it looks like they named it after the swamp their training facility was built on.

"We needed 3,000 acres to make it safe," Prince told reporter Robert Young Pelton.[9] There, he created his state-of-the-art private training facility and his contracting company, Blackwater, which he named for the peat-colored water of the swamp.[10] The Blackwater Lodge and Training Center officially opened on May 15, 1998 with a 6,000 acre facility and cost $6.5 million.

Wiki link
edit on 4-7-2012 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Thanks my head been a bit messed up of late, I had heard the brackish water before but it did not regiister.
I didn't know they had changed the name again.

M brother inlaw was working for them in 2010, but he never said much about it.

I know oil is involved with the whole mess like with the pipe line in Afghanistan, this was all planed ahead of time they just had to find reason to go in.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
In plumbing terms blackwater is raw sewage. These guys must not care about public image. Shifty scum, armed to the teeth, and mean as ever.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I take it you mean the blackwater oil rig disaster? I drew the same comparision at the time.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Yes this kind of what I wa saying the oil connection, to work for oil, protection, demo, what ever.

I mean do they work for GM, Disney, or just oil.

How does who is it Monsanto that owns the, how do they fit in.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
They were financed by Halliburton which owns or controls a mess of subsidiaries that contract to the military industrial complex... They have been doing it since I was a kid and I draw social security now.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by hypervigilant

Yes, I was looking it seems that people were assuming that Monsanto had bought this Black Water thing. I guess their are just doing hired gun thing for anyone, Halliburton being a big user, promoter.

new topics

top topics

join