It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This should put the "Plane didn't hit the Pentagon" to rest completely

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 06:57 PM
link   
WOW! That was pretty amazing! Thanks for posting the link!!!

Jemison

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Iagree with you that a plane hit the pentagon, but the plane in your video is not a commercial jetliner, and the wall where the jetliner went through was not 10 feet thick. As I said, I agree with you that a plane hit the pentagon, but you are really inviting alot of skepticism with just the video. There was an Excellent thread about a month ago that gave an indepth analysis of the pentagon crash. Do a search ( if you can figure it out ) and check out the thread, youll be suprised at the amount of evidence that was brought to light.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
That should about do it. With the exception that we don't get to see what happens after the dust settles. Is there any debris left over?

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The results wouldn't be that different with a 747 passing through multiple thick walls of concrete.

Edit: And according to the lady, when the dust settles, all that remains are the very tips of the wings.

[edit on 6-10-2004 by Cutwolf]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ah. I didn't have the sound turned up. Guess I missed that about the dust settling. But what happens when you fly a 757 into a wall half as thick? What they used was much smaller and surely stripped clean. It wasn't a frame of a 757 that crashed. Alot of us don't doubt that a jet of some type crashed into the Pentagon. I think many of us doubt that an AA 757 piloted by a student that couldn't handle a 4 seater crashed into the Pentagon. The angle of approach would have been difficult for a trained stunt pilot. Had it come in at a 45 degree angle and hit the building I'd figure it was possibly a D or F flight student. But to come in straight on and only a few feet off the ground is very suspicious.

LL1

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks for that!
We probably will never know WHO actually flew the plane in.....

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
When they release the "UN-Edited" film from the cameras in the area I will believe it 110%. What exactly would risk "National Security" by releasing these videos? Hmmmmmm.

LL1

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Like the Kennedy assassination concealed until 2039, this will be
concealed.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Like the Kennedy assassination concealed until 2039, this will be
concealed.

It raises serious questions in my mind. What, if anything, would there be to hide. That alone does it for me.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The risk to national security comes from the fact that if the truth were known that our government would be overthrown by the people for committing crimes against humanity. That would be worst case reason. Most of our leaders would be removed from office for being conspirators.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
That looked like and F-4 (Ha! I turned the audo on) which is probably considerably more substantial than an airliner and in this aircraft had no fuel on board. I think this is a very telling video.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well the Bush admin can prove everyone wrong and release the video. They probably won't because they have something to hide.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
The risk to national security comes from the fact that if the truth were known that our government would be overthrown by the people for committing crimes against humanity. That would be worst case reason. Most of our leaders would be removed from office for being conspirators.

This is exactly WHY I do not buy into this. If indeed what they say happened, there would be no reason 'not' to release these. Nobody brings up this point.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
Iagree with you that a plane hit the pentagon, but the plane in your video is not a commercial jetliner

And your point is? More MASS/FUEL would make up for it. Thanks for this post. YOu will be shot down by the "left" but your R Right@!

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
ed ed ed

I was agreeing that a jet liner hit the pentagon. I was only pointing out some of the coming arguments with a dash of sarcasm
I Need one of those rubber stamps that says sarcasm on it. Oh .. there it was agian

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This is an old video of an F-4 being rocketed into the same type of concrete wall that is built over US nuclear reactors. Those are probably going to be a little more tough than the outer wall of the Pentagon.

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kidfinger
ed ed ed

I was agreeing that a jet liner hit the pentagon. I was only pointing out some of the coming arguments with a dash of sarcasm
I Need one of those rubber stamps that says sarcasm on it. Oh .. there it was agian

See the end of my statement, I AGREE with you.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   
i saw that clip on an hbo show about a nuclear plant north of manhattan and they were talking about how the reslults of that had nothing to do with a plane (747) flying into a nuclear plant or whatever. good find though

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
See the end of my statement, I AGREE with you.

Ok, so my agreement detector is broke
You got a spare one? Seriously though, I didnt read your last statement right I guess. It would seem that about half are in agreement that a 747 hit the pentagon, and the other half think JFK flew a global hawk into it, hence all the confiscated footage that shows him riding it into the side. Damn, there goes that sarcasm agian
Honestly, I have no idea what reasons the gov has for keeping that tape in thier deepest closet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join