It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waldo Canyon Fire UFO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Apparently, a UFO was caught in the video during the filming of the wildfire in Waldo Canyon, Colorado.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

WOW!!

That's pretty clear AND Freaky!!!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
There were a lot of aircraft small and large, near and far here. IDK.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

There's another youtube video of the guy recording the tv from a different angle as further evidence this not in any way or form a fake.

They're making it preeeetty obvious we're going to be working together.

And I for one say, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linky
edit on 1-7-2012 by 4KAAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
that does look like some interesting footage. It would be really good if you could figure out how to get the footage from your TV to the PC. I dont know how you would, but im sure it must be possible. Need more detail!!!
Thanks for posting. S + F.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Thank S & F

Now if they could only do it on demand

But here whishing

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Maybe these sneaky mofo's started the fire ,? good footage but ultimately hard to define ,will wait for the better version before watching close encounters and district 9

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
did the news report on it at all ?

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Hey there!
It's a cool video for sure. This thread has a discussion of this same video - though I didn't see the "different angle" for comparison. The conclusion of some on the other thread was that it was the iphone "UFO app." I don't know if that is the final answer on this or not. I'm a "believer" not an automatic "debunker." Still, I wonder why the reporters didn't comment on it? Is there a way to contact the station and see if this footage is for real or hoaxed??

abovetopsecret.com - wildfire ufo thread

I would love to have a definite answer on this one!

peace,
AB

EDIT: to be clear - the other thread is on the original video, not the "different angle..."
edit on 1-7-2012 by AboveBoard because: for the sake of clarity, ya'll

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AboveBoard
Hey there!
It's a cool video for sure. This thread has a discussion of this same video - though I didn't see the "different angle" for comparison. The conclusion of some on the other thread was that it was the iphone "UFO app." I don't know if that is the final answer on this or not. I'm a "believer" not an automatic "debunker." Still, I wonder why the reporters didn't comment on it? Is there a way to contact the station and see if this footage is for real or hoaxed??

abovetopsecret.com - wildfire ufo thread

I would love to have a definite answer on this one!

peace,
AB

EDIT: to be clear - the other thread is on the original video, not the "different angle..."
edit on 1-7-2012 by AboveBoard because: for the sake of clarity, ya'll

Not claiming it happened this way, but I guess it's possible to record a Youtube video on a TiVo from a source that has a Youtube app. You'd get the same video the person recorded with the iPhone UFO app. Have to find the original footage from that broadcast to be sure.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
To even relate the two different angles, you need the location, filming direction, and time of recording for all the footage. It's entirely possible that someone filmed these with iphones, or doctored some footage, and submitted it to the media. I am not debunking, I am just putting that possibility into light. Dig for more info!

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
That could be a reflection off the T.V. screen for all you know, can't believe this is being flagged

edit on 2-7-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Zcustosmorum

Wow, I can't believe you posted that reply.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Daylight
Filmed not on purpose by the TV station
Deserved more attention.

Can we get the news station footage you think?

/eta
Nevermind
Apparently its an phone application to fake a ufo in the link Above Board referred too.
If I see the creator of this app in an alleyway ...
edit on 2-7-2012 by eagleeye2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
That could be a reflection off the T.V. screen for all you know, can't believe this is being flagged

More easy to believe it's a flying object than your theory.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum

Seriously?...Seriously dude?
A reflection? cough*in denial*cough

Really hope some one can find the original news broadcast.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Where's Waldo...Canyon?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Where's Waldo...Canyon?

Colorado springs, Colorado

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Hmm, interesting. I'll be subscribing to this thread as developments come about. If this is real, I'm surprised my mum didn't say anything about it to me. She's been watching the news 24/7 about these fires (Coloradoans, you see) since they began but never said anything about this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join