It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Shatner Humiliated In TSA Search

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
William Shatner, my Star Trek hero from many TV and movie appearances, who is now 81 years old, was picked out of line by the TSA for their victim of choice. His trousers came down, so that everyone could look at him in his underwear. According to this article, there is a blog link which watchdogs about how many celebrities had been TSA picks for their "security" measures. I was surprised, some of the other names I saw. The Archons are sending the message to everyone, from Stars to Henry Kissinger, that you are wholly owned by the Borg Hive. There has been an alien invasion takeover, it's NOT fiction on TV, looks to me.
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 29-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: fix

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You know, if everyone stopped taking planes, this TSA sexual interference # would end overnight. Is an airline trip really worth the humiliation at the hands of an underpaid groper?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

Yep I don't fly any more.....sucks but oh well. If I can't drive there I don't need to go.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
You know, if everyone stopped taking planes, this TSA sexual interference # would end overnight. Is an airline trip really worth the humiliation at the hands of an underpaid groper?

If everyone stopped taking planes, fighting wars, paying taxes, borrowing money from banks, eating GMO foods, driving cars etc, etc....Our problems would maybe, go away but as it stands, we are way to divided to act as a unified force. The groping will continue!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The TSA has finally crossed the line.

No one messes with TJ Hooker and lives to tell the story...

All kidding aside... this sounds like an intentional effort to single out a celebrity. Not Cool!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

It is completely a disgrace to our whole country. they know he is NOT a terrorist, what is the point they are trying to make...pretty clear, power hungry perverts!

I would rather die then fly at this point!

How did we let this happen. This is a thousand time worse then Obamacare issues.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

pity he didn't have phasers set to disintegrate
and let these paid freaks have it

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
What!? TSA put their hands on a Canadian, you bunch of flipping fruitcakes!!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
In all fairness to TSA Bill has been known to smuggle Dilithium crystals.
Btw, I don't know if he ever got his US citizenship. If he didn't, he's a Canuck. Much fewer rights.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Was the TSA agent a hot green woman? I guess not. Capt. Kirk loved the green ladies. How dare they do this to
The inter galactic playboy himself !

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
While my contempt for the TSA has no limit, this case is not exactly accurate.

William Shatner's pants feell because he was wearing extremly loose clothing. He even says this himself, and blames it on his loose clothes.

The TSA should be abolished, but in this case even Shatner admits he is at fault

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I saw that too, but if we did not have these Stasi-style shakedowns, Shatner would be free to be on his destination, with his more loose clothes which are probably for his comfort, as snug clothes while sitting awhile, cause discomfort (I know.) Many people may have a Stockholm Syndrome toward authorities, and not be fully consciously aware of that. It reminds me of this instinct I have (which I've tried to un condition) where even when someone bumped into me, I am the first to say "Oops!"

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't see why this is surprising to some of you. Surely you had already previously known about TSA's random searches.

I am in no way condoning what TSA does, but no group nor individual should receive any special privileges, regardless of who they are. So if TSA is performing hard core searches on everyone else, then celebrities should get the same treatment.

Apparently, he is made of iron, so he was probably setting off all of the metal detectors within the nearby vicinity.

[color=7A7A7A]A quick FYI. That↑↑ is awful. Seriously, it is really really really bad. lol
But it is pretty dam funny though.

edit on 6/29/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

NO ONE should get TSA treatment, because the "terrorism" they seek to keep us "safe" from, was mostly invented by the ghouls who unleashed the TSA on us.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saucerwench

NO ONE should get TSA treatment, because the "terrorism" they seek to keep us "safe" from, was mostly invented by the ghouls who unleashed the TSA on us.

I said nothing about any of that though. There are already plenty of TSA threads discussing their excessive behavior.

I was simply addressing anybody who feels shocked or surprised about this, because 'This Happened to William Shatner ?!?!?!?!?!'

Everything about TSA is BS. Regardless of that, anyone and everyone should get the same BS treatment. No one should get special privileges, regardless of whether or not they are celebrity.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I won't fly with my daughters. Especially the older one who has Down Syndrome.
I don't trust that they wouldn't traumatize the heck out of her.

Now with that being said, the message they are sending is:
"It doesn't matter who you are if we want to search you, we will, and you can't stop us."

At the same time, if they completely ignored celebrities simply because they're celebrities then you'd have the opposite reaction of "Why do they get special treatment?!"

And if we all stopped flying, they'd start implementing more check points in the US.
Why not? They can.
They would.
They probably will at some point. Because they can.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Humiliated my shiny metal butt!
William shatner is a GOD!
Little known fact:....Shatner is ten times Badder than chucky norris ever wished to be.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It would be interesting to know how many terrorists or terrorist attacks the TSA have managed to foil during their campaign of gropings and pokings. I'd put my money on zero.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is ridiculous.

But, what you're saying is, in essence, the TSA went where no man has gone before...

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
As much as I don't like the TSA, when you buy that plane ticket, you are agreeing to go through their searches. If you read the fine print on their tickets, it pretty much says they can do just about whatever they want to, and you agree buy purchasing the ticket.

As for "we know he's not a terrorist", I can't tell you how many times we got reports when I was a screener, of kids toys with weapons or drugs stuffed into them. We even stopped an 80+ year old gentleman one day, with a cane that had a sword in it. He bought it at a novelty shop, and no one told him it was a sword cane. Some items are innocently carried, some intentionally, but you can't just look at someone and "know" they aren't carrying something.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join