It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth About Nibiru

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
looks good started reading, will read the rest when I get home
edit on 29-6-2012 by DisplayName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by life12

We both just said the same exact thing actually.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
From what I've been able to gather, the truth about Nibiru is there is no Nibiru with a golden atmosphere or whatever, no brown dwarf star, nothing, so it's the truth about nothing out of the ordinary if there's a truth to be had about "Nibiru".

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GameKeeper
Its as clear as day Excalibur is a paid government shill/troll trying to dissuade people from the truth. I will not reply to any of you soul-sellers trying to twist my words either. I have seen PlanetX clear as day and it is very close as we speak. The problem Mr. XCalibur has is people like ME.

The ultimate proof is here: www.youtube.com...

more proof here - www.youtube.com...

Lastly, here are two videos of mine that show PX/winged disk with a infra red filter. Youll see the winged disk which resembles the white bird on soho images, this is our creator here - www.youtube.com...

and this one is my favorite as it shows the cross(planetx) that the sun dies on.. this is as clear as day people dont listen to these evil-doers trying to covberup what is now exposed - www.youtube.com...

ask yourself, who am I going to believe? The ancients, or our modern day scientists who all signed a secret oath to keep the truth hidden and pledged their soul to Lucifer?

and if what ive shown hasnt convinced you yet.. maybe this video which shows nibiru in almost every major corporate logo will - www.youtube.com...

So Mr Xcalibur Ive challenged your lies and exposed your agenda.. and Im sure that makes your blood boil

Just curious as to why you would trust the ancients instead of modern scientist?

Did you discover and decipher all these ancient texts yourself or was it the scientist/archeologists that signed these secret deal with satan. Because if it was them how can you trust the ancients when the info you have comes from these disinfo gov. shills.

Great, no no no, Stunning videos you have there. _javascript:icon('
') I live in a Southern part of Australia, Could you possibly tell when and where to look for Nibiru as you claim to have seen it and its near us as we speak.

Your claim to see it clear as day, is that with the naked eye, wearing any sort of glasses or on a screen from something coming off a recording device?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You really should start your post by saying it is YOUR OPINION based on CONCLUSIONS YOU reached based on the following MATERIALS. Also, what your STATUS is with regard to your education to be making these ASSUMPTIONS.

Really Dude ???? You're going to disrespect Z.S.'s research just because he did not have a CERTIFICATE from a SCHOOL of LIBERAL THINKING ???? Get Real. You have the same prognosis as Mr. Heiser has and frankly, you both must be drinking from the same cup, fetched from the same well. Hope that Koolaide tastes great !

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Very informative, S&F

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
the truth is a lie
where is god?
here i am, im alive, i exist now believe in your self to believe in me as only we can end this world
now take me to your cross if that is what it takes for you to believe in a man.

i love sayings
it takes effort to make 1
it takes love to make an effort
it takes effort to make love
so you need to make an effort in love to understand them
heres some love now go make an effort for the rest of our lives

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Sitchin or Daniken or Tsoukalos or [Insert a name of some of the Ancient Aliens proponents] never claimed Nibiru is coming in December 21st and that it means apocalypse or anything. While I admire your hate towards a theory such as Ancient Astronaut which is just a theory (so why the hate?) one that indeed despite the controversy, shows some things that could have ground and have happened such as aliens to have visited in the past - you cannot know for sure and there are things that point in this direction, so what was this threads about, to show how much you hate this theory?

This apocalypse-Nibiru-Dec 21st nonsense was spread by fear mongerers and nutjobs that announce the end of the world every week or two and when they heard bout the end of the Mayan calendar, they got crazy and decided this is the best moment to scare the world.

I've seen you repeating through time the same over and over again, how Sitchin didn't interpret things correct etc, etc, ok so what? Have you though of the theory yourself and why do you associate Nibiru apocalypse le 2012 with this? ....

Who even bothers to talk about Nancy Leader - like all 'contactees' and mediums - I read in an article how one medium winner of a reality show about mediums, claimed she was a hybrid and that the good aliens are coming to save us in December - do you think I buy this BS? NO I dont' still , gotta admire how you like bashing the Ancient Astronaut theory every now and then, while you basically do not know what could be true and what not...

Inaccuracies exist in everything - in Hitler's death 1945 that was a hugwash, in evolution (note the meaning of inaccuracy - not never happend but with still what to discover), and in many other things that we think are 100% mystery solved and there comes a time when there is still what to discover. Same with AAtheory - inaccuracies, fine, doesn't mean you have to disregard everything, I dont wanna start a series of long posts to show that, I've done it numerous times and it's tiresome and would prefer COPY PASTE but I cant find these posts.

Everybody got your point I am sure, it's staring to get banal.
edit on 29-6-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by remembering

awesome thread ! love it ... but i also like this guy's ^ comment...by far the coolest idea ive heard bout this nibiru crap to date

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
If nibiru was this close and as big as it is( only six months away) ...wouldn't we be flying out of our solar system?

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

I know, and they act as though they've just disproved the entire subject of intelligent life outside our sphere of ignorance

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7
If nibiru was this close and as big as it is( only six months away) ...wouldn't we be flying out of our solar system?

If you believe Nibiru was actually the Star of Bethlehem it won't be back for another 1600 yrs.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Interesting post I did read Zechariah Sitchin work a couple of years ago, we will just have to wait and see if it's true

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm trying to find, but can't, the guys/people who said that PlantX or Niribu was on the back side of the sun.
Not a bad idea really. They were saying the other planet was in the same orbit as Earth, but always behind the sun, so we can't see it.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
S&F 4u very nice post,i am a reader of any and all nibiru post i am not a beliver that its gonna smash in2 us or any of that nosence, tho im more lening toward the suns binary patner theroy, its quit an interest to me.
but any and all info about the subject sparks my intirige. keep up pthe good work

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jough626
I'm trying to find, but can't, the guys/people who said that PlantX or Niribu was on the back side of the sun.
Not a bad idea really. They were saying the other planet was in the same orbit as Earth, but always behind the sun, so we can't see it.

i heard that theroy myself its an interesteing 1 but 1 that is not logical in any way, it just couldnt happen

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I like the theories and lore that surrounds the subject of Nibiru, but unfortunately I feel it is simply lore and stories rather than based in fact and accuracy.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by simon2k7

Correct.
At least according to modern physics.

Oh but also since I'm posting I'll add that there is a much more mythological reference to "nibiru" (ne-be-ru in Sumero-Akkadian).

The word "ne-be-ru" obviously had many different varied meanings especially throughout a period of time. The word, like all other words, was absorbed into other languages, evolved within multiple languages, or what have you. Words are dynamic and mutable. Ideas, vocalizations attached to them, paradigms, etc, shift just as the sands of the desert.

In some references, 'ne-be-ru' refers to "crossing".

In other references, it is clear it references a celestial body, or a title for various celestial bodies.
Due to the well known fact that "celestial bodies" were always identified and paired with "mythological deities", it is nearly impossible to know exactly how they viewed the distinctions, if any, between them.

In a sense, the stars, planets, sun and moon are the "gods", and "mythology" is the verbal, artistic, symbolic, literary, etc, "personifications" of those celestial deities.

These deities are represented through everything it would seem, as there are underlying symbolic "archetypes" being preserved and presented through just about any "thing" you can think of.

Our very own language is like a huge puzzle, where the clues are hidden all over the place detailing the secrets of our past. For example, we will casually agree that most religions believe "the gods come from the sky", which references "celestial deity" directly. The "bad ones", are "fallen". Being "on high" refers to being "upheld", "uplifted", etc. The direct of "upwards" is referenced as "good / positive", while "downwards" as "bad / negative".

I used a bunch of words that have crazy histories and meanings in this post. Every word can be broken down and dissected into greater deeper meanings and even greater riddles.

We are missing over 90% of our historical data which is pertinent to having a full clear and concise picture of what is really going on here. That means 90% of everything we take for granted is potentially false and we have no way to know otherwise due to lack of data. That's not a real statistic, that's a generalization of an estimation used to reveal potentiality.

My point here is this:
Language changes. It is dynamic, diverse, complex, evolving, etc.

I don't even know where most of our words come from, and I have been actually checking with the experts. We only know so much, that which we have record / evidence of. And evidence is often difficult to discern, and conflicting perceptions can be made as a result depending on preconceived notions.

What little we do know are mere assumptions based on our opinion of what was being communicated in these ancient texts or tablets.

Your guess is as good as anyone else's in the long run.
You could know every fact there is to know on Earth, and still be missing over 90% of the truth of reality.
edit on 29-6-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
After reading through 4 pages and seeing a dozen comments linking Sitchin to 2012 I'm appalled.

I posted a link to a video where Sitchin laughs at the date. You guys can credit Sitchin for a. b. c. and d. but most of you haven't read his works.

Anyone who correlates his research to 2012 is a blasphemous monkey!

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by remembering

I am not sure if your theory is accurate either, though it does sound plausible.For me, that could be because I do not understand when you say 'sine wave'.

Regardless of the accuracy present in your theory, I always like to see someone use their intellect, coupled with other available information, to study the subject in question and put forth a theory unique to the individual themselves.

This is the type of thought process that can lead to breakthroughs in stagnant theories - sometimes even resulting in birth of brand new theories and possibilities that were never realized before hand.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join