It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nanny Ninnies Sieze Couple's Religious Items

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I watched this on my corporate dinasaur Newsmadia TV last night. KWQC News, is for the Quad Cities, an area here in the US MidWest, of Iowa-and-Illinois. So these citizens had what is apparently native religious items in their yard, to help them worship in their way they see fit. A neighboring informant (just like in the old Soviet Union don't cha know,) tattled to the nannystate, and Agents of the city came out and siezed these home's things. A city attorney told reporters, their yard was in violation of environmental ordinances. How far can they push these environmental ordinances? Can they at some close future point, say that me and you are e.o. violaters because we exist? (Consume and emit methane?)
I know that if you own your home or are paying it's mortgage, you have no freedom of your own property, there is no longer such a thing as your own property. My mother, who lives in a house with a nice big yard and garage, told me that her town sent notices about, informing residents, that everyone is not allowed to have more than two cats in their home. Both of us could not believe it, but it didn't shock me at the same time, because I am "awake".

Here is KWQC's news story link.
www.kwqc.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

UPDATE TO OP

Buffalo robe trashed; Davenport to pay $2,339

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Saucerwench

I think it sets a dangerous precedent when the government starts interfering with peoples religion. Glad I live in the sticks. Of course nothing will be done until they come for the bibles. IMO
Bad news

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Neysa

And you can bess be assured, the Bibles and guns are next.

BRING IT, I say.

top topics

join