It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia Predicts Catastrophic Events in the Near Future

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Russia predicts a "Catastrophic Turn of Events" as early as tomorrow.....

Russian official predicts 'catastrophic' events
April 24 2003

A top Russian Foreign Ministry official was quoted as saying yesterday in Tokyo that a "catastrophic" development of events in the US-North Korean nuclear standoff was imminent and could occur within the next day.

"It is probable that, as early as tomorrow, there will be a catastrophic development of events," Itar-Tass quoted Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Losyukov as saying.

He added that the standoff had "reached an extreme stage" but did not give a more detailed explanation about his warning.

Losyukov holds the Asian affairs brief in the ministry.

His comments came as US Asia envoy James Kelly had a first round of low-key nuclear talks in Beijing with "axis of evil" foe North Korea.

Losyukov said that Russia would welcome progress in Kelly's negotiations with Li Gun, the North Korean Foreign Ministry's deputy director for US affairs and a former senior member of his country's delegation to the United Nations.

"If the danger is defused, we would only welcome this," Losyukov said.

China was represented by Fu Ying, director of the Foreign Ministry's department of Asian affairs, but Russia - which had sought to play a role in mediating the Washington-Pyongyang standoff - was excluded.

Losyukov said Russia did not feel snubbed by the decision.

Russia "does not feel left out or hurt," said Losyukov, whose comments came after a meeting with top Japanese Foreign Ministry officials.

Moscow had pushed for direct talks between North Korea and the United States and argued against Washington's demands for a multilateral format for such negotiations.

But Beijing managed to broker a compromise deal that would see the two sides hold talks with China as an active third party.

Those may be later joined by South Korea and Japan -- but Russia's own role in the negotiations seems uncertain.

President Vladimir Putin has enjoyed privileged relations with North Korean leader Kim Jong-il. He has met the reclusive Stalinist three times over the past two years and Moscow diplomats have insisted that they were still hard at work in trying to resolve the nuclear standoff.

Moscow "is doing all it can in the diplomatic arena," Losyukov was quoted as saying. He gave no further details.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Where did you get this from?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
www.smh.com.au...

Australian Newspaper, linked off of DrudgeReport.com

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
all day long i have had a feeling of anticipation. like one of those days when everything seems exciting but tranquil at the same time. it just felt like something was goin down. i've practiced a bit of energy concentration, like psionics and whatnot, and i can't keep my concentration at all today. i think this is something of concern. i've had my daytime sleepiness today as well. hasn't happened in a few weeks.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I mentioned this on another thread:

I was listening to a morning show April 9 (I wrote it down on my calendar when I was listening to what he said), when they had a guest come on the air, who claimed to be a precognitive psychic. He claimed to have fortold 911 by several weeks (I considered this suspect, being mentioned after the fact with no supporting documentation).

He said he saw an event in the near future, where everyone on the east coast and mid west would wake up one morning with something very destructive having happened to much of the west coast, perpetrated by North Korea.

He went on to say this would be the doorway into a war involving not just the US and NK, but Russia and China as well....

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
We know that the Thule Society, The Hermatic Order of the Golden Dawn, The Vril Society, and The Order of the Oriental Templars are all active in China and the Himalayain Mountain Regions, right???????

Well is it not also known that Russia is home to many Illuminati operations???

Is not the Illuminati a creator of the Communist Revolution???

So would it not be fair to say that the Illuminati have prepared for a new uprising or conflict to occur???????

Maybe this is a quarrel within the Illuminati/Freemason/New World Order/Satanist factions?????

Any thoughts on that?????

[Edited on 24-4-2003 by Abraham Virtue]

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
i don't think it's likely to happen tomorrow, but we are weakest to a large suprise attack. even with an hours notification, it'd be hard to scramble enough forces to completely stop any assault. i don't belive the illuminati is making their ultimate move.but it could just as easily be another step towards it. who knows? wake up, look out the window, will the east be burning red?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:29 PM
link   
In the event that the US *TRULY* came under a complete sneak attack, I believe the entire scenario would be over with in a matter of hours, likely resulting in minimal damage to the US and the opposition being reduced to a glow in the dark parking lot.

I would fully expect that HAARP would be able to stop most all incoming missles if a true sneak attack were launched. Further, I would expect the agressor to be quickly and ruthlessly destroyed in a matter of hours, likely with a complete loss of life within the borders of that country.

So, if we were to wake up with most of the western seaboard missing, that would beg the question, what went wrong????

Well, being as this is a conspiracy board, that word would seem appropriate.

It would likely be the opening shot of the true FINAL PLAN for the illuminati/cabal. It would produce massive fear, panic, pandemonium in the street. Massive economic upset would not begin to describe it. This would likely lead to the FEMA protocols being kicked in, and the suspension of all personal rights.

From that point on, it would be all according to the plan of the cabal....

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm just waiting for the bomb to drop!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
usa air defence "SUCKS" missile attack against it wont be a problem, and this talk about haarp can stop all the attacks is bull#.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
ya know, out of all of us here, thee are many who've pledged to stand up and fight if that day comes? but where could we go? we need to develop a contengency where those who would stand, and their families could come and begin to rebuild and rethink our strategies. we'd have to go into hiding. i think many people don't take this seriously enough. however, some of us take it TOO seriously. we could never keep on living in such a situation by ourselves, we'd have to do something. any attack that would come, would no doubt be met with complete and utter destruction. the other side knows this. why isn't it obvious? they'd launch an all out attack, and a man like Jong Il seems highly capable of sacrificing everything!!! i mean, he's crazy or somethin and wouldn't care?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:42 PM
link   
US air defence does suck, which is why HAARP has undergone a massive expansion in the past 2 years.

PC, you are correct, Kim is perfectly capable of pushing the button, where any sane person would back away from it. If it were Russia or China we were facing off against, I think all parties would have backed off already. Kim has no compunctions about sacrificing each and every life in North Korea, and I believe he may honestly be interested in doing so, so he can die in a blaze of glory.

I am still wondering if NK is acting as a front for China, although I would imagine that China would have backed off already. If not, China needs to be applying pressue to NK, as they are about to unleash a $h!tstorm in Chinas back yard...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
US air defence does suck, which is why HAARP has undergone a massive expansion in the past 2 years.

even if the us got this hocus pocus missile stopper haarp, dont you think that the enemy thought of how to resist it?

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   
that's what i see as goin on. china, if it frontin with NK, was likely seeing how far they could get Kim Jong Il to go. but i fear that they know they have pushed the boulder too hard, once it has started down this hill to war, the avalanche is coming. china is applying pressure to a fatal wound so to speak.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Oh of course Russia and China have been experimenting with scalar weapons. The best evidence out there is that the Space Shuttle was taken down by a strike from Scalar weapons originating from China (this has been *corroborated* by someone in the know).

However, does NK have scalar weapons? That is a good question, and would likely depend on exactly how close of a relationship they have with China. I dont believe that NK has the technology to put together a scalar weapon system, at least not one powerful enough to counter HAARP.

This goes back to whether or not NK is acting as a front for China. Since China is starting to get visibly worried about the situation, that may not be the case, and therefore, China would likely withdraw any support in the form of scalar weapons that it might have had on the table. (Knowing that the US would wipe out NK using HAARP and be done with it, hopefully without the use of nuclear weapons).

www.digitalf8.com...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
resistance is futile!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well geez, theRussians called the Moscow theatre outcome peaceful - so if Losyukov is predicting something catastrophic I'm scared sh!tless, but this guy probably just needs to lay off the vodka.

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Well geez, theRussians called the Moscow theatre outcome peaceful - so if Losyukov is predicting something catastrophic I'm scared sh!tless, but this guy probably just needs to lay off the vodka. Posted by Bob88

I would certainly hope so... although I have a feeling that it wont be that easy...

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
i never thought of it that way. that is NOT good. maybe the russians know something. it depends on what they know. or maybe the ruskies are on the inside themselves.

we're going to have to be very careful in how we negotiate from now on. not to say that we'd have to do that anyway. between the both of us, we have very little wiggle room to make demands of them. i say, we give them something, start back with sending them food. it's pointless not to. we can save many more than they would have a reason to kill if we restarted supplies to north korea. the nuclear situation, if it was to supply electricity, should be monitored by those atomic watchdog dudes. that isn't much to ask. nuclear weaponry is something the world doesn't need. it should be difficult for them to see that, cos they're looking through coldwar eyes. in the era where nukes got you power. but now that's all changed. when will we realise that we shouldn't be fighting at all.

<<   2 >>

join