It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A prediction worth monitoring.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The news has US Rep Jesse Jackson Jr on medical leave since June 10 for exhaustion. No indication on when he may return.

www.chicagotribune.com...

He has many stressful issues but, if it is really for a serious health issue, this reminded me of a prediction.

spiritmanjoseph.blogspot.com...

18: Jackson Dies is one headline I kept seeing. Not sure what Jackson this could refer to. Maybe Joe Jackson.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Lots of Jacksons in the world...

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

Check this one out:

41: Plane crash over sea’s causes much controversy. Possibly could be near Israel but definitely over sea’s. Talks that it could have been shot down.

That was rather on-target, right?
edit on 26-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This is the one that worries me the most

44: Lots of issues in the way of electrical power in 2012. There will be so many issues with power world wide with huge black outs. More Black outs and rolling black outs then ever. Some very odd and completely un-explained. Issues with the severe heat in places will also have a major effect on the power plants. I see one plant that explodes due to some weather related issue leaving some in the dark for weeks on end. July and August will be some of the worst times for this. The blame will partially be on sun solar storms and record breaking heat.

We already have a hotter than normal summer and its only June. Perhaps stocking up on propane so we can cook our food and boil our water on the BBQ...... I'll be keeping a close eye on this one for sure.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Well he definitely covered his bases! I'm sure one of these are bound to hit, huh?

Seriously, how hard is it to say - oh there is going to be more bombings in Israel and other middle eastern countries when they happen with regularity? Have been happening for years.. Weather happens. Regularly. Scientists have already predicted power outages, heat and drought for this year, why would he claim this as his own unique vision?

I don't know - I get a dishonest vibe reading through his predictions and site. Many of his predictions are stating the obvious or common sense...

Yes - hurricanes and tropical storms happen every year and tend to follow familiar paths...hmm.

~ Serra

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Was anyone able to back track his previous predictions from last year and before to see if he was at least accurate? If he hit bang on each year than it could have credibility but otherwise...

I will doo a little diging to see what I can find.

Teye22

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Hard to beleive anything he says when he also says< (from his page as linked above) "I have no doubt that President Obama takes his work very seriously and works hard to make good things happen for all of us. I know he has our best interests at heart and cares deeply about our country. According to spirit there has not been a president who has cared so much for our country since Kennedy until Obama became our president. I know many are probably screaming and cursing at me now. This is what came to me from spirit and I know spirit would never steer us in the wrong direction."

Huih??? IMHO, he isnt very "in touch" with reality. How could anyone who has been alive in the US for the past 4 years think obama cares about this country?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here are a few "hits" I found.

Nancy Reagan is going to have to battle some health issues in 2012. Seems that she may endure a very bad fall in and around February and April. Very possible we may lose her in 2012.

Dated 05/23/12
ABC News: Nancy Reagan Recovering From Broken Ribs

Former first lady Nancy Reagan has been recovering from several broken ribs incurred a fall in her California home six weeks ago.

Don't know that this proves anything. She's 90 and has fallen before. But it made me curious.

Also:

Written on 01/21/12

Penn State couch Joe Paterno faces major medical issues and soon will pass.

Joe Paterno died on 1/22/12. But again, everyone knew he was near death.

This one was also of interest to me:

I see Oprah giving a special speech in front of hundreds who are there to honor a huge celebrity who passes. Not sure who this is. Maybe the queen?

Oprah to Honor Whitney Houston with Special

I think some call her the queen of pop, and she was definitely a huge celebrity.

I don't know though. Still looking for more hits that can't be seen as coincidence.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It is looking more like a hit!

news.yahoo.com...

"Congressman Jackson's medical condition is more serious than we thought and initially believed," the statement said. "Recently, we have been made aware that he has grappled with certain physical and emotional ailments privately for a long period of time. At present, he is undergoing further evaluation and treatment at an in-patient medical facility."

The statement said Jackson, 47, who is running for re-election in November, will need "extended in-patient treatment as well as continuing medical treatment thereafter."

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
We'll have to see how this unfolds, but it could be a hit.

#22< br />
edit on 7-7-2012 by johnnysixguns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
#34 is a possible hit, too.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I must admit, after being to a psychic several years ago, and having things 'hit'.. this guy has gotten my interest. I generally take everything with a grain of salt, but he has had several of these that, as I was reading, popped into my head because they made headlines.

#51 = hit.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

One well known young celebrity is killed while driving at high speeds and his vehicle crashes. Seems like this happens in an area where I see mountains and far drop off’s, like cliffs. Possible that the vehicle goes off a small cliff or mountain side. Most likely in California. May have a female passenger in the vehicle.

Ryan Dunn? But a male passenger.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

I remember seeing your post days ago but never looked at that link in full yet.
I just seen a headline today in google news:

'Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr.'s 'mood disorder' raising questions'

m.csmonitor.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just thought I would throw a heads up to those who had an interest in this guy. He lists July 24th as being an important day but he doesn't really say what will happen. But it is something we can take a look at for tomorrow.

Significant Dates: July 2012 and July 24. July seems to be a very busy month for the world and a time when the planets shift goes into overdrive which in turn will also launch a major volcanic eruption, one of the largest we have ever seen.

edit on 23-7-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2012 by tport17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I was pretty impressed by this guy, so I will be listening for something tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hmm....only thing I saw was the 6.6. in Indonesia. Don't know if this is a hit or miss.

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Natural Disasters 7/24/12

Everyone can cherry pick out of these. None really stood out to me.

new topics

top topics

join