It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finland and the matrix of 33.3 km.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Greetings Community!

As almost every first poster has stated before me, so will I; as a ’long’ term reader I finally decided to contribute and share something that hasn’t been discussed here. Not that I know of anyway. First of all, I come from Finland and apologize for my grammatical mistakes as of my native language isn’t English.

This post is a book review.

For a year ago I stumbled into a very intriguing book focusing on ancient ley-lines in Finland. The concept of ley-lines isn’t new in anyways as you all are aware of, but the phenomenon itself is new in Finland, especially in the scale it now has been discovered. The author Jukka Nieminen himself has contributed his life to bring forth facts and incidents not covered by mainstream science or media. He has written a few marvelous books but this one tops them all. This one tells us about an old and lost Finnish Kingdom (Muinaissuomalaisten kadonnut kuningaskunta).

Before reading this book I looked up, highly respecting all the ancient cultures and their hand-built wonders. I never thought I could mention our country in the same context. Now I’m more than proud to present Finland as a part, in my mind anyways, of this ancient know-how of mathematics, measurements and geometrical planning.

The book presents an astonishing geometrical network of churches, chapels and mansions, built with a distance of 33.3 km of one another. There are many straight ley-lines that travel hundreds of kilometers centering in these mentioned buildings. The thing itself wouldn’t be that interesting, but the knowledge or the fact that all these churches have been built on ancient cemeteries or sanctuaries is mind-blowing. Behind this network is a tribe that formed its’ empire before the wave of Roman Christianity settled to Finland. The book estimates that this old Finnish Kingdom begun around 500 B.C. and had its’ foothold in Finland until they were decimated by this uprising religion. The nature of the religion is well shown in this network as they forced their will and build their churches on ancient sanctuaries, not knowing they were continuing the tradition of the lost Kingdom. In some point the church got the hang of it because we still can see the same pattern in newer churches around our country. So the knowledge still exists, or maybe not the knowledge, but the tradition to build using this ‘sacred’ geometry.

Not all the churches relate to each other with the mentioned distance, but there are a lot of them that fall into this measurement. And even more of them that fall close to the distance, speaking of a marginal of 100 – 200 meters.

How and why this was executed is still a mystery. Why that particular number or that distance? The author himself has a very good point to the distance used. The territory of the old Kingdom with Lauhanvuori (mountain) as the center can be represented with a circle. The circle has a diameter of 333 km. There is an old measurement of how far you could travel in one day, 11.1 km, so this diameter consists of a month’s (30 days) travel time. Maybe the fraction used in the church measurements is based on this same logic.

Nevertheless, ancient cultures never seem to stop amazing you.

The book deepens further and speculates that the old Finnish Kingdom had more influence that has ever been discussed. That old bloodlines of Finnish Kings exists in the traditional Kingdoms beside us (Sweden, Norway, England…) There are many references in old Sagas of this ancient Kingdom, this tribe, this beginning of Royal bloodlines, but it has never been speculated like this. Considering the latter part as a speculation or a fact, it still gave me a new perspective and a new direction to study further in. Finland is commonly known for being under foreign influence during our time in history. We fought and got our independence in 1917. Maybe there has been a time of prosperity that we aren’t aware of!

The book was a very nice read!

All be well!

***MOD EDIT***
Not an Introduction Thread
*Closing Thread, please refer to last post for more*

edit on 6/24/2012 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OnWhiteMars
The book estimates that this old Finnish Kingdom begun around 500 B.C...

a small correction... that is 500 A.D...

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS from Northwest Ontario Canada
Just make sure you don’t go down too far down the rabbit hole

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Trillium

Well, I usually do
. By the way. I wrote the post in a semi-hurry and there will be a few maps coming as addition. They will be showing these lines in true nature.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
In the following picture you will see two of the lines. The other one runs through 9 various churches and cemetaries. These two are only a part of the whole network, there are up to nine main lines. The map is my handwork and is not done by the original author.

The lines are approximately 300 kilometres long.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Welcome OnWhiteMars

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

And now to the unfortunate news..

Hi, I'm one of the many ATS Mods here at the forum. We appreciate you joining up with the ATS Family.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

We have a very strict code in place for our members to adhere to which helps keep the machine 'running smoothly'. One of these is that members need to post their thoughts in the appropriate areas.

You posted what could be a very interesting topic in the "Introductions thread". This area is solely for introducing yourself (as you can see by browsing through other Introduction threads by new members). We apologize for this inconvenience, but its a necessity for a website as large as ours. After you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, you can then start your own threads in their appropriate areas.

After you've gotten your minimum of 20 thread posts, please repost your information as I am fascinated by ley lines and such and I know that everyone else will enjoy it too.

Thread closed, you can contact me by a private message for more information if needed after you have read the links provided above. Or you can also contact staff by alerting them here Complaints and Suggestions

top topics

join