It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over southern illinois?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Stepped out at 9:40pm and just saw the brightest red/orangish lighted ?something? over our home. Very bright pulsing red..my husband described it as almost electrical flashes coming off it...even though it primarily bright red there were several flashes of whitish/yellow pulses..again these were VERY bright.. Zipped off in south western direction. It was very low with absolutely no sound. We waited for it to pass thinking it could be a rescue heli.

Anyone out there tonight see it...?

I have no video..this happened so fast I just had no time to run and get the flip..just my word, but I swear on everything I have I did see it and so did my husband...we are checking around right now to see if possibly others saw it...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

Next thing to do is fill out a report of the MUFON site.
www.mufon.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

What was the shape?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

It was very difficult to make out any shape..it was glowing so brightly..I mean there must have been a true shape but from our perspective it was just a large glowing circle-ish..thing. I could see nothing past the light...I just cannot believe this...I am still shaking! This was nothing like I have ever seen before..I wish..wish...wish I would have had my flip video with me. My husband is pretty freaked out too...he is in there calling everyone he knows seeing if maybe they were outside too.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGrunt

just went there..filled out a report. those forms are pretty long..I felt kind of uncomfortable leaving my true address and phone on there.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

MUFON is quite discreet and professional from what I have heard. No worries!

I hope your hubby can find another witness.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The Miners are shooting off fireworks tonight. Could that be it or do you not live close to the stadium?

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

This was a bit before that...I can hear them from our home(who can't)...but cannot see them at all. I live south east of marion. are you in marion too?
This came from up by the square pretty much went right down south market. It disappeared over by the water treatment area..if that helps..

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Yeah I live in Marion. Not far from the stadium. This is very odd. I wish I could have seen it.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Southern Illinois is close to Southern Missouri where I saw 3 orangish UFO's last night! Mine were also headed Southwest.

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neopan100
reply to post by newcovenant

It was very difficult to make out any shape..it was glowing so brightly..I mean there must have been a true shape but from our perspective it was just a large glowing circle-ish..thing. I could see nothing past the light...I just cannot believe this...I am still shaking! This was nothing like I have ever seen before..I wish..wish...wish I would have had my flip video with me. My husband is pretty freaked out too...he is in there calling everyone he knows seeing if maybe they were outside too.

Very interesting. Electrical flashes coming off it...hmmmm? I can't imagine but,
I'll tell you something...there are all of a sudden many sightings of UFOs on ATS in the past 48hrs.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Darnit,

I missed it. I just got home from fishing at Carlyle lake.

I am going out to smoke right now, I will keep my eyes peeled for the rest of the night.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Am staying with some friends in Marion tonight. Going to an event at Black Diamond Harley-Davidson tomorrow. We decided to go out and have a look as soon as we saw this thread which was about 45 minutes ago. Haven't seen anything, but we have decided we are going to stay out a little longer. You know Marion's motto "Hub Of The Universe".

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
We hail from the Greenville area. About a month ago we had a party on our lawn. At about 11:00 a beam of light from a craft lit up our yard. The beam shut off and then we saw a triangle craft. Orange lights on all the corners. There was a red pulsating light on top. It just like checked us out then flew off to the northwest. Completely silent. Really freaked us all out. Most of us are (were) skeptics.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
or military

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
or ufo

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
maybe we will know what all of this is soon...I do not think that it will be joyous news.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Longshots

It's ours. Aliens from light years away would not have landing lights. As a matter of fact the only reason I can think of for aliens to put any lights on their crafts at all is to freak the humans. So, if it is aliens then they must be real dilweeds.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah I gave my personal info to mufon as well, on the form.

But I'm sure, those 'suits' in the black sedan sitting across the street staring at my window the next day, was just a coincidence.

Just kidding!

(That I know of....)

(Truth be told, there was some kind of mantainence/landscape/etc guy who looked up alot at where I was, that creeped me out.....) (probably just a coincidence tho)
edit on 23-6-2012 by Saucerwench because: ad

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
reply to post by Longshots

It's ours. Aliens from light years away would not have landing lights. As a matter of fact the only reason I can think of for aliens to put any lights on their crafts at all is to freak the humans. So, if it is aliens then they must be real dilweeds.

Aliens may be worse than the worst humans, for all we know. I know one thing...if they know how the majority of people are being dominated by a very few, and they could do something about it, but they aren't, they can keep their filthy alien brood away from our blue home Earth.

All I can really hope for is that something changes soon, someway or another. This world is enough to make me feel sane, despite all my "outlandish" ideas. In fact, I think it's the more 'insane' people who are sometimes most grounded in reality. It's all the "sane" people who are connected to a set of ideas put forth by others. They're all the same, and they're all probably wrong. I'm not saying I'm right, but I know what wrong is.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join