It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Futurama - see's the future!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Ahh this hurts my head... Wondering if these were new episodes this morning, as I .. set my tivo.. to 'record' them, and as I just get home from the shops, sit down to get ready and put one on to erase a terrible day of human contact...

and what is it that confronts me?!

Not only a play on the meme but somehow, they knew I was curious about it before I watched it, and sent messages back in time to simply confuse me beyond any normal means...

Is it a sign that they know something they're not telling us? That only connoisseurs of cheap malt whiskey will grasp the meaning of? Perhaps I should change my tastes back to Bundy. Bogans are in the dictionary now, so it's official!

I still vote the booze party by the way, el presedente Boncho #1 !!! *hic*

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Jim Beam.... it's a no nonsense whiskey.
No sugars, no regrets, just pure truth uttering from your mouth to here. It's a fine drink.

I'd vote myself as President of the booze party, but I want my liver to make it past the 2012 Olympics. I'm really waiting for that to be over before I make serious jokes about it, I don't want the 1000 questions because I posted a funny about it beforehand.

boncho..... you're my only hope, run for regent of the booze party, be the voice I can't be!

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

haha, I keep getting my yearly checkups and they keep telling me everything is fine. Some sort of trap I know it.

Ahh Jim Beam, old memories of that safely tucked away in the annals of my memory, prefer the bottle to the actual UDL cans however, they just get sickly in no time. Hmm, sure beats the gut rot I'm used to on a limited budget however !

Boncho made a thread yesterday -- www.abovetopsecret.com...
not sure if you saw it, but I like his election agenda.

2012 olympics, I swear I'll have to be inebriated for that, just to make it appear as if time flies when stuck in my comfy chair, with nothing but the idiot box blazing in front of me. lol, but now that we've got somewhere like 17 unique channels to choose from on Free To Air tv (we're rocking the boat down here with the telly!) hopefully it only occupies 12-14 of them 24/7.

Long live the liver. At least till voting and olympics are done !!

-- Oh lol I see you did find the thread
haha catching up is always something I do later.. if I did it sooner, it wouldn't be so much catching up, as maintaining understanding.. I think.. Oo

edit on 21-6-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The internet and its retarded culture is influencing the rest of the world now. Great.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nosred
The internet and its retarded culture is influencing the rest of the world now. Great.

Haha it is true. But it starts small, with cartoons.

Soon it will .. wait, they've been using internet memes on the telly for ages now.. epic win, epic fail, rick rolling..

we're doomed...

is it better to be aware of what they do before they do it, or to submit to the insanity of the asylum and just drift on by... who knows.. can't talk now, futurama is on !!

8]

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not sure about the episode. However I do love Futurama.

This post was brought to you by Slurm

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 5pooky

"Im gonna build my own amusement park but with gambling and hookers! Ah, forget the amusement park."

Oh. Bite my shiny metal ass!

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Love this show. I really really stepped it up so far this season. Last seasons first 2 episodes was not their best.

All Glory to the Hypnotoad

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Oh yeah, it see's the future alright....1980's telephones, cars with wheels, old broken down train stations, fat people, no "smart clothes", steering a space ship which flies at the speed of light and faster by hand (which is impossible), it's a fun show but most of the stuff they put on that show is just early 1980's stuff.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SecretUnicorn

"Nothing is impossible. Not if you can imagine it."

Thats a part of what makes the show great. all of the references to stuff from those times.

The 1 big thing I can never understand is why their helicopters still needs a rotor when they have hover cars.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Futurama....win..win in pretty much every season.

My favorite Fry Meme...

new topics

top topics

join