It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Says the 'Great' Cities Are In China, Not America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Have we ever, in the history of this nation, had a more

STUPID

vice president than this moron?

"If I blindfolded Americans and took them into some of the airports or ports in China, and then took one of them to any of your cities in the middle of the night just so that they could see it," Biden said. "If I said, 'which one is in America and which one is in China,' most Americans would say, 'That great one is in America.'"

www.weeklystandard.com...

The biggest horses ass in politics, seriously, who voted for this jackass?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
He was Obama's Insurance Policy... Nobody in their right mind would want this man running the U.S.

He's like a live April Fool's Day everyday. The sad thing is, nobody is even surprised anymore at the idiocy that comes out of his mouth every time he opens it.
edit on 6/16/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

Its funny because what he says is true. Americans think so highly of themselves that they will pick the most stupid answers, ie, we saved the world in WW2.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

lol, I love the way he says "it's not" at the end of the video.

The facts are this man has probably travelled around the world more than any of us here on ATS, he has a good idea of what he is talking about. Americans simply can't handle the idea of anyone else having anything better than them... news flash folks, there's always someone better than you are at something. It's pathetic to start attacking this guy merely because he has the balls to tell the truth for once... America is going bankrupt and much of the national infrastructure is vastly underfunded. It's time to stop living in a fantasy land...
edit on 16/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I would also have to add that Americans would be able to tell the difference just by the lack of groping, molesters that are the TSA. Forget the decor. Nobody fondling your junk would be a dead give away.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Bankruptcy isn't just an American problem.

It is a worldwide.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Yes it is spread all over the world, but some places are still managing the crisis much better than other countries, such as China. It's impossible for "everyone" to be facing a huge debt crisis because the money must be some where. America is one of the hardest hit places on Earth, the massive federal budget needed to fuel the endless wars and other defense spending is completely ridiculous. The only way they've been able to keep a handle on the debt so far is by "monetizing" the debt, which means they are converting the debt into inflation and robbing everyone single citizen of their hard earned savings whilst at the same time driving up the price of commodities.

I implore you to watch the following doco:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

My thoughts exactly ! It occurred to me in '08 that Biden got the VP slot to be a sort of human shield. What an ass he is.

I don't know how many people here remember the old "Rocky and Bullwinkle" cartoon, but Biden has long reminded me of Captain "Wrongway" Peachfuzz.

On the bright side (and I always try to find one), Biden's a real loose cannon who keeps TPTB in damage-control mode as he sometimes makes weird remarks that are quite revealing about the hidden agenda while at the same time bringing the evil down to the "water cooler" level. Nothing like a good Biden quip to get people talking about the issues and waking up.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
I don't really car for Joe Biden but having been to China several times, I can tell you for certain, he is correct. The growth in the larger Chinese cities is staggering. Their cities are full of beautiful new buildings and infrastructure. The US is lagging well behind China in this regard. No doubt about it. The larger Chinese cites that I've been to are great, and super-modern.

In general, American's like to think they are the greatest and best at everything but they have no clue. I'm proud to be born in Texas but I've traveled enough to realize that the US has its positives and negatives but we pretty much don't lead the world at anything except military spending and healthcare cost - that's unfortunate.

Anyone that's been to China is welcome to disagree with me. If you haven't been, your opinion here is worthless.
edit on 16-6-2012 by jimmysinger because: typo

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The point is, and I am saddened that I have to explain this to "Americans", is that Biden represents the U.S.A. yet he constantly feels the need to offend and belittle America and it's people. The idiot should be trying to figure out how to help ...no, scratch that, him and Obama have "helped" enough"

They just need to go away.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Perhaps instead of interpreting his statement as offensive belittlement, you should accept the truth in what he is saying and realize something needs to be fixed. If you continually try and delude yourself into thinking the US is the best at everything you'll never be able to see the areas where you are falling behind, and which need improvement. Any psychiatrist will tell you the first step to fixing something is admitting there is a problem. There are so many problems in the US right now that I can't even keep track of them, yet the majority of Americans continue to delude themselves into believing everything is perfectly fine and America is the supreme master of the Universe... I mean it's just completely sad. All your problems are a result of your inability to recognize said problems and enact provisions to fix said problems. You are all absolutely blind to the world around you, and if anyone should question the fantasy land you believe in, you attack them and call them stupid clowns for pointing out factual observations.
edit on 16/6/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Must be nice to see the world using the money taken from my paycheck.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Have we ever, in the history of this nation, had a more

STUPID

vice president than this moron?

Stupid? Moron? Wow. Name calling doesnt hide the fact that he's right. And being right doesnt make him stupid or a moron. Sounds like you either dont like Biden for some reason and are grasping for anything to make him look bad -or- you have no clue that the US and its political/economic systems are a failure.

The bigger problem is that we have all given up control of our lives to the government. We expect government to fix everything. Thats not my idea of what government is for.

Next time think objectively and make up your own mind.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

Oh, and Biden is actually more down to earth than most. He's a guy that roadthe train to work in DC instead of buying a mansion in MD/VA and riding a limo to work. He was known by many who rode the same train and was always willing to talk with regular people. We need more like him.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
The point is, and I am saddened that I have to explain this to "Americans", is that Biden represents the U.S.A. yet he constantly feels the need to offend and belittle America and it's people. The idiot should be trying to figure out how to help ...no, scratch that, him and Obama have "helped" enough"

They just need to go away.

So, we shouldnt criticize the US? Not too proud to be an american myself. I served in the military and drank the koolaide. My eyes are open now. We have a corrupt, murderous leadership that is rife with greed and the desire to strip us and anyone else they dont agree with of their rights. We kill innocent people all over the world. We allow the rich to make the rules. We let our cities decay. Our political parties are hopelessly gridlocked in a continual power struggle that makes them pay no attention to the things that need to change. We let corporations move forward with agendas that we the people dont want. Boy, we are the STUPID ones.....

new topics

top topics

join