It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Ground Zero Dedication: More Evidence that Isaiah 9:10 is Linked to 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
See my previous thread: The Isaiah 9:10 Prophecy: Is US under God's Judgment?

WASHINGTON – The handwritten message Barack Obama scrawled on a new building site at Ground Zero last night sounds optimistic, upbeat, non-controversial – at first glance.

However, the message continues a pattern of American leaders fulfilling an ancient biblical prophecy and a curse of judgment on the U.S., according to the best-selling Christian book of 2012 and the No. 1 faith movie.

While Obama was creating a stir in Manhattan with star-studded celebrity fundraisers, he also took a side trip that got less publicity. His official presidential business was a visit to the new World Trade Center building site where he signed a steel girder with a message of interest to the hundreds of thousands who have read “The Harbinger” or seen the video documentary “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment.”

“We remember,” he wrote. “We rebuild. We come back stronger!”

The book and the video have shocked readers and viewers around the country and the world by showing the eerie and striking parallels between the vows of the leaders of ancient Israel before its judgment and fall and those of American leaders since Sept. 11, 2001.

“What was foreshadowed in ‘The Harbinger’ and ‘The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment’ film is now being fulfilled by the president of the United States,” said Jonathan Cahn, the messianic rabbi-pastor and author.

The book and film specifically connect Obama’s words from his first State of the Union message in January 2009 with the ancient vow that brought judgment to ancient Israel.

“The ancient vow begins with these words: ‘The bricks have fallen, but we will rebuild with hewn stone,’” explains Cahn. “The vow declares Israel’s defiance of God, in the face of a devastating strike on the land. The hewn stone, which begins the rebuilding, symbolizes the nation’s intention to come back stronger than before. The book then reveals the parallel a proclamation given by Obama: “Tonight I want every American to know this: We will rebuild. And the United States of America will emerge stronger than before,” he said.

However, that comment, which represented the theme of his first major speech upon taking office, was not addressing the attack of 9/11. It was addressing the economy and the state of the country generally. Yesterday, Cahn points out, Obama returned to the location of the attack – bringing the message full circle.

He points out how Obama’s words even parallel a Bible commentary on the verse Isaiah 9:10: “They boasted that they would rebuild their devastated country and make it stronger than ever before.” In “The Harbinger” and “The Isaiah 9:10 Judgment,” the focal point of this vow of judgment is the tower rising up out of the ruins of Ground Zero. It comprises the fourth harbinger – and remains the one harbinger that is still under construction.

“On June 14, two of the mysteries of ‘The Harbinger,’ foreshadowed in the book came true,” explained Cahn. “Obama went to Ground Zero to see the still rising tower. He was given a beam which will constitute the tower’s final and highest beam. On the beam, the president wrote eight words – which were, in effect, a summation of the ancient vow of judgment: ‘We Remember, We Rebuild, We Come Back Stronger!’”

Cahn continued: “So now the now the tower will be crowned and finished with words paralleling Isaiah 9:10, the ancient vow of national judgment. The tower was begun with the laying down of a hewn stone, the very same object mentioned in Isaiah 9:10 which begins the rebuilding.”

“Now the words and the tower have been joined together in reality – and the one who did it was the president of the United States,” he told WND. “One subtle difference in the words, is that the vow is spoken in the future tense. But now the words inscribed on the towers are in the present tense. In other words, they not only speak of the defiant vow, but of the fact that the vow is being fulfilled. This,” says Cahn, “constitutes another ominous sign.”

Obama 'fulfills" Isaiah 9:10 Prophecy - Again

Isaiah 9:10 KJV

"The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars."

Some useful links and videos:

isaiah910.com
Does Freedom Tower height fulfill biblical prophecy?

Do the research people! Can anyone refute this?? Ground Zero is America's Temple Mount, the place where George Washington dedicated the nation to God. Everything continues to match up according to scripture. The evidence is truly overwhelming!
edit on 6/15/2012 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I haven't watched the video, but from the text I still can't make the correlation between what Obama wrote, and the biblical verse.

Sounds like one mans interpretation and reaching very far to connect the two. That "we will rebuild, and come back stronger" has beensaid by many nations for centuries.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
It seems as if, there is only one thing left to do to kick it off.

That is for someone to say the words "If my people....."?
edit on 15-6-2012 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Lets not forget...

Obama speaks at ground zero on 9/11 tenth anniversary recites Psalm 46
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Psalm 46-

1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present a help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change, though the mountains shake in the heart of the sea;
3 though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble with its tumult. (Selah)
4 There is a river whose streams make glad the city of God, the holy habitation of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of the city; b it shall not be moved; God will help it when the morning dawns.
6 The nations are in an uproar, the kingdoms totter; he utters his voice, the earth melts.
7 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. c (Selah)
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord; see what desolations he has brought on the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth; he breaks the bow, and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire.
10 "Be still, and know that I am God! I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth."
11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. d (Selah)

It's an interesting passage...

10 "Be still, and know that I am God! I am exalted among the nations, I am exalted in the earth."
11 The Lord of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge.

Look Obama, we know you think that you're God... unfortunately, so do many others...

Ahhh the Biblical Playbook!

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by becomingaware

Follow the links. Watch the videos. Look at the many other threads on this website that speak of the harbingers of ancient Israel and their correlation with the modern day United States. The response of defiance opposes a response of repentance. We have replaced imperialism with more imperialism. A little bit of biblical knowledge and an honest desire to seek truth is all it takes. If you still can't connect the dots after that, I can provide more detailed lists.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Obama's grocery list includes the following:

milk
eggs
red onion

RED ONION! Clearly this harkens back to a biblical quote blah blah blah stuff that makes no sense but I'll type it anyway because I'm desperate to make things out of nothing and prop up my paranoid worldview blah blah Jesus Bible Satan Obama blah blah blah

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
riddle me this,, then,,

www.youtube.com...

Barack Obama

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

You should only be paranoid if you continue to ignore God's call and respond with pride and defiance. This is what the country's leaders have been doing for about a decade now.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
VERY creepy! I just finished watching the videos and they were put together extremely well. I must admit I got goosebumps a few times and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. It really does fit, and it's eerie how similar these events are. Time will tell....

How long did it take Israel to fall the first time after the 9th Harbinger?
edit on 15-6-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkKnight21

Good video. Here are the 9 Harbingers in order: From Thread

Matthew 21:42

Jesus said to them, "Have you never read in the Scriptures: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes'?

Outline of the Video Below

1-Breached – 9/11

2-Terrorism – War on Terror – Conflict with Ancient Assyrians.

3-The Bricks – Falling walls of security.

4-The Tower – The rebuilding of the Tower that has fallen. Pride and arrogance is the rule rather than repentance and humility. This amounts to saying, “We don’t need God.” Notice the defiance of the Builders (Masons).

5-The Gazit Stone – Dressed Stone that is a massive rectangular block. The clay bricks were weak, but the Gazit Stones will be stronger. Matthew 7:24 - "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.” The Rock we should be building on is Christ.

6-The Sycamore is Struck Down – The Sycamore of Ground Zero Monument – The uprooting of a nation.

7-Planting Cedar (conifer) Tree in Place of the Sycamore – The planting of a stronger tree that will not be easily uprooted.

8-The Utterance – Defiant Words vowed against God after the strike. John Edwards Speech

9-God is Driven Out

Matthew 6:33

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Synchronicity.

I just finished the book "The Harbinger" and immediately did a thread on it a few days ago. I linked DarkKnight's thread and one other one, but I had no idea EnWR had done a thread on it too. I put in "harbinger" and "Isaiah 9:10" but it didn't bring it up. Weird.

Anyway, it seems apparent to me that something is collectively inspiring us to get this message out.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
VERY creepy! I just finished watching the videos and they were put together extremely well. I must admit I got goosebumps a few times and the hair on the back of my neck stood up. It really does fit, and it's eerie how similar these events are. Time will tell....

From what I can see, the Israelis were exiled or ruled by tyrants at the moments in history when they turned from a state of repentance and tossed God out of their lives. Isaiah ministered around 800-700 BC and the Israelis were taken into Babylon captivity only a century or so later.

I see Israel and America as mirrors of each other, since they were both founded on a covenant with God. We have always embraced the principle of separation of church and state here in the States, but we've rejected the right cornerstone both symbolically and literally.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkKnight21

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

From what I can see, the Israelis were exiled or ruled by tyrants at the moments in history when they turned from a state of repentance and tossed God out of their lives. Isaiah ministered around 800-700 BC and the Israelis were taken into Babylon captivity only a century or so later.

I see Israel and America as mirrors of each other, since they were both founded on a covenant with God. We have always embraced the principle of separation of church and state here in the States, but we've rejected the right cornerstone both symbolically and literally.

When you come to understand that Apostle Paul's "fullness of the Gentiles" is the same as the blessing to Ephraim to become a "multitude of nations", then you will understand who are our forefathers - the tribes of Israel. You will come to know that the word "gentiles" has kept our identity hidden. And then we can understand why, yet again, the descendants of Israel have fallen for the oldest tricks in the book - hook them on sin and they fall away from the LORD. There is nothing new under the sun, and once again, we are being led down a dark path to rebel against Our God.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

"Ahaz sent messengers to say to Tiglatpileser king of Assyria, 'I am your servant and vassal. Come up and save me out of the hand of the king of Aram (i.e. Damascus) and of the king of Israel, who are attacking me'. And Ahaz took silver and gold... and sent it as a gift to the king of Assyria. The king of Assyria complied."

Source

The US flew nearly $12bn in shrink-wrapped $100 bills into Iraq, then distributed the cash with no proper control over who was receiving it and how it was being spent.
The staggering scale of the biggest transfer of cash in the history of the Federal Reserve has been graphically laid bare by a US congressional committee.

edit on 033030p://f09Sunday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Don't shoot me down I'm just the messenger. Let's get some brain food going. If you can refute all of this without making a mockery simply for the sake of it being in the Bible, go for it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No shots will be fired from me...I found the videos and perspective very interesting...and it set me onto some things to learn about...such as from the source in my above post...interesting reading indeed.

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
All the videos do not exist,

2nd

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

Thanks for the heads-up. I'm not sure why they took the videos down, but here is the documentary in full, it's very compelling:

edit on 5/12/2013 by DarkKnight21 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Thanks, Bookmarking to watch later when quite lol

posted on May, 22 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Interting I read your part below and found this in research:

On Sept 11 when the WTC Towers fell every building around them was damaged except this church. A sycamore tree behind the church (which I am told represents God's Judgement / Mercy) saved the church from a huge beam that was about to crush it.

Originally posted by DarkKnight21
See my prev

Isaiah 9:10 KJV

"The bricks are fallen down, but we will build with hewn stones: the sycomores are cut down, but we will change them into cedars."

Some useful links and videos:

isaiah910.com
Does Freedom Tower height fulfill biblical prophecy?

Do the research people! Can anyone refute this?? Ground Zero is America's Temple Mount, the place where George Washington dedicated the nation to God. Everything continues to match up according to scripture. The evidence is truly overwhelming!
edit on 6/15/2012 by DarkKnight2

edit on 22-5-2013 by Johnathanandheather because: Quote errors
extra DIV

top topics

<<   2 >>

join